VIII - Honeymoon pt. 1

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Armystar here. As a present for recieving over 50 subs. I have comeback with a chapter. Thank you for loving this fic, and I hope you can stay with me until the end.

Enjoy~~~~~


Leo and Sharlotte walked out of the airport to be greeted by tropical sunny weather and palm trees. Together they walked out into the sunlight holding hands to the car that they would be using during their honeymoon.

 

Leo lead Sharlotte towards the car that they were going to use and placed their suitcases inside the trunk before opening the passenger door for Sharlotte before heading around to the driver's seat and sitting down. He looked over at Sharlotte who was shuffling through her bag looking for something. Seeing her seatbelt undone, he reached over and did the seatbelt up for her. Sharlotte's cheecks became dusted with the colour red.

 

"Oppa~~~ Where are we going?"

 

"… We're going to the resort first and unpacking before looking around."

 

"I see~~. Thank you for allowing me to sleep on your shoulder before oppa."

 

On the plane, Sharlotte had fallen asleep and her head lulled to the side. To prevent her from having a pain I her neck later, Leo rested her head against his shoulder before falling asleep himself with his head resting on top of Sharlotte's.

 

Sharlotte drew a blue polka dot bag from inside her backpack. The contents inside the bag caught his eye and a miniscule smile graced his lips as he continued to focus on the road. While he was driving, something obstructed his view while driving. Sharlotte was holding a green tea flavoured kit kat in her hand while biting the other half of the kit kat. Leo tried to take the kit kat from her with his hands, only to have her pull it out of his reach until he gave up and opened his mouth. Finally getting her way, Sharlotte gave the kit kat to Leo who bit it out of her hand.

 

They finally arrived at the resort they were staying for their honeymoon. Leo took the suitcases out of the trunk and just before they walked to the resort they were stopped by the staff who gave them their first mission.

 

Writer: Your first mission is to piggyback your wife all the way to your room.

 

Leo let go of his suitcase and bent down so that Sharlotte could get on more easily. After Sharlotte got on, Leo picked up a suitcase in each hand and continued walking towards the reception.

 

"Oppa, I'm heavy aren't I? Sorry~~~"

 

"...You're not heavy it's fine."

 

"But you're carrying me and also all the luggage."

 

"I told you it's fine. It's a mission anyway."

 

"But still.."

 

"Shhhhhh. Just enjoy it while you can."

 

"Okay….."

 

Sharlotte rested her head against his back and watched Leo get the room keys for both of them. Leo headed over to where their rooms were supposed to be. On the way there, they stopped along the way to admire the view of the white beach and emerald sea. They continued to their room to see the villa they were going to stay in. The villa stood above the water on stilts and had two rooms in the single villa.

 

"Oppa you can put me down now."

 

Leo silently placed her down and they once more held hands.

 

Several hours later, after unpacking, the couple turned up at the beach side, in their swimmers. Leo was wearing red and black trunks while Sharlotte was  wearing a while shirt above her navy bikini. The couple arrived at jet-skiing where they wore their life-jackets and get on one of the two-person jet skis. Leo got on the jet ski first and Sharlotte followed after onto the jet ski.  She grabbed the sides of his life jackets as he brought the jet ski to life. Once the jet ski started speeding up, to prevent falling off the jet ski she hugged him tightly. Sharlotte tightly held on to him as they flew across the sea.

 

"Wahhhhhh Oppa~~ This is the best."

 

With a small laugh, Leo raised the speed of the jet ski. They spent about another hour on the jet ski. The two of them spent the rest of the day moving around enjoying as much as they could, from swimming, to water skiing, wakeboarding and sailing.

 

Eventually, night fell in the Maldives. Leo and Sharlotte, both sat together in the living room of their villa.

 

"We have our photo shoot tomorrow don't we?"

 

"We do. I had a lot of fun today. Thank you."

 

"I wasn't able to find it online, but what's your real name?"

 

"I haven't revealed it and asked the company not to reveal it either. But do you really want to know?"

 

"I want to call you by your actual name rather than by your stage nane."

 

"My name Yebin."

 

"From now on I'm going to call you Yebin then."

 

"Arasseo, Taekwoon oppa."

 

They continued talking late into the night. Once they finally realised the late time, Sharlotte began to head off to her room.

 

"Good night oppa. See you tomorrow."

 

"Good night have sweet dreams Yebin-ah."

 

They both fell asleep wondering what was in for them tomorrow.