V - Member's reactions

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi Armystar here. This chapter doesn't have any fluff but it does have the reactions of the other members. Enjoy~~~ I am going overseas soon so I don't know when I'll be able to update. But I will try. Thank you for subscribing and liking this fic.

 

BTW. Leo says hello too. In the way of a new comback in the next few weeks. It's rumored to have a stronger concept than before. Please comment on what you think the concept might be.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONGBIN/KONG


Sharlotte was sitting in her dorm watching television with the rest of her members and We got married happened to come on.

 

"Yah~~~ Members, We got married is on. Get over here now."

 

All the members who were in their rooms crowded around the tv to watch the latest episode between Leo and Sharlotte. Once the scene of Leo helping Sharlotte onto the trampoline came and the skin ship was seen, everyone in the dorm started squealing and hitting Sharlotte with their cushions.

 

"Yah! Maknae, why didn't you tell us about that?"

 

"Ehehehe. I never tell you anything that happens anyway."

 

"That is true."

 

This type of conversation continued but calmed down as they watched. That was until  they finally saw the scene where Sharlotte hid behind Leo when Doojoon and Dongjun appeared. They started screaming and their hits became more violent.

 

"Maknae, does he have that protective aura around him? You only do that with some of the EXO oppas and Onew oppa."

 

"………...Un"

 

The episode finally finished and as if a person waiting the doorbell rung.

 

"C.YA! Go get the door."

 

"Okay~~~~"

 

C.YA opened the door to see the classical red letterbox outside. She took the letter from inside the letterbox and returned inside the dorm.

 

"Sharlotte. You have a new mission."

 

Sharlotte picked herself up from the floor and with a small "Thank you", took the letter from C.YA and just as she was going to open the letter Aliss walked past her and took the letter from her hand and began to read it aloud.

 

Dear Sharlotte,

 

Congratulations on winning against the two of the most well-known idols in a 2 vs 2 game of soccer. Your couple prize is a honeymoon overeas. The destination is somewhere warm and is an island. The plane tickets will be prepared by us, the We got married staff. Your departure date is the 27th March. There will also be a couple photo shoot so keep that in mind when you're choosing your clothes.

 

Sincerely We got married staff

 

As soon as they read the word honeymoon everyone in the room went ballistic looking for things that their maknae would need for her honeymoon.

 

"Maknae~~ You're going to need condoms. Lots and lots of them. Wait, I'll give them to you. After all it is your honeymoon. Just don't make me a aunt too early okay?"

 

"Lici unni, there is no way that is happening. I'm only 20 for god's sake. No. Not happening."

 

"Still. You never know." (Winkwink)

 

Aliss came in and whacked Lici upside the head as she walked past her.

 

"Lici there is no way that's happening. I mean think about how many people are going to go after Leo if he does. She is the baby of SM."

 

"True. Anyway, what are you going to wear on your honeymoon?"

 

"Since it's hot. You should wear some short clothes. Wait and also some couple clothes."

 

"Well that means you'll have to talk about clothing the next time you meet him."

 

Sharlotte gave a nervous glance and refused to meet the eyes of her leader.

 

"If you do have his number and haven't told us. You're going to be punished if you do have his number."

 

Sharlotte, grabbed her phone and ran into the bedroom she shared with C.YA and locked the door. Eventually, this entire problem was solved when the rest of the group had to go for a schedule, but no one told Sharlotte what the schedule actually was.

 

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

 

All the VIXX members were lying on the floor of their practice room after a difficult practice session for their comeback in a few weeks. The only sound in the practice room was the heavy breathing of the six members. A knock on the door broke the silence and Hyuk heaved his heavy body off the floor and over to the door where the red letterbox stood alone.

 

He took the letter out of the letterbox and closed the door, slid across the floor and back over to the other members.

 

"Hyung, you have a new mission."

 

Leo silently took the letter from Hyuk and opened the letter. With his quiet voice he began reading.

 

Dear Leo,

 

Congratulations on winning against the two of the most well-known idols in a 2 vs 2 game of soccer. Your couple prize is a honeymoon overeas. The destination is somewhere warm and is an island. The plane tickets will be prepared by us, the We got married staff. Your departure date is the 27th March. There will also be a couple photo shoot so keep that in mind when you're choosing your clothes.

 

Sincerely We got married staff

 

N and Ken being the hyper members they were began to hit each other in the way they do if they are ever happy. O escape from

 

"Leo~~~~~ You're going on your honeymoon~~~~~~"

 

"…………… I know."

 

"Hyung, what are you going to take?"

 

"…….. I'll have to see. I do want to do something special with her."

 

"Which means you'll have to meet up with her again. Ooooootokaji."

 

No one paid attention to Ken as N was annoying Leo, Ravi and Hongbin had gone to get some bubble tea together and Hyuk was listening to music in one of the vocal practice rooms.

 

To escape from N's constant nagging, Leo heaved his heavy body up from the floor and to one of the single vocal practice rooms. Ravi soon joined Leo who was composing and together they started composing a new song.

 

"Hyung, how is the married life."

 

"It's something different to what I thought it would be like."

 

"You seem really different when you are filming. I want to meet her someday. Invite us over sometime."

 

"I don't want to."

 

"Why hyung? I really want to meet her."

 

"You will scare her. It's hard enough to deal with Ken and N in the same room. But the interrogation would scare her even more."

 

"I see. What if it was only a two or three of us at once?"

 

"Then it would be fine."

 

"Hyung. I really….."

 

Ravi was cut off by their manager opening the door and calling Ravi out for his own schedule. Everyone besides Leo seemed to have a schedule today. Well it was fine, since Leo got to rest in their dorm without anyone annoying him. Without even wondering the others were called out for, Leo fell asleep awaiting for his next schedule.