III - Mission and Date

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi Armystar here~~~~ Finally updated this story. Sorry it took so long, I've been doing this and that. BUt to make up for it. I have a realllllly long chapter today.

Hope you enjoy. Thank you to all the subscribers to this story it really motivates me ^.^


We were sitting in the waiting room with VIXX when the door was opened by EXO who walked in into the room. Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin and Kai walked into the room.

 Sehun: Sharlotte~~~~~~~ Have you found your husband?
 Sharlotte: Oppa. My husband is here now.
 Luhan: Who is it?
 Sharlotte: It's Leo-sshi
 Xiumin: As the eldest in EXO, I hope you take care of our maknae. She's the baby of SM so everyone treasures her. If you don't you'll have a lot of people after you. That's just a warning, but everything will be fine.
 Leo: I'll heed that warning. I'll take good care of her.

The conversation continued until there was a knock on the door and N bounded towards the door and opened the door to see a red letterbox. He took the letter and gave I to the newly wedded couple.

 N: It looks like you have a new mission.

Leo silently took the letter from N and the couple read it together.

 To the new couple,

  We each gave you a mission, to get to know each other we have provided an area somewhere in the MBC sports ground for you two. Before you can go, a mission must be cleared, head to the sports ground where the mission is prepared.

         Sincerely the We got Married Staff

Everyone slowly started to leave the waiting room and before the members of CHAOS left they gave Sharlotte a 'fighting' before the couple left towards the sports ground. VIXX had the rowdiest exist since, Ken and Ravi began arguing what the best anime was, Hongbin was listening to Park Hyoshin sunbaenim's songs and N was acting like the nagging mother to Hyuk. Leo pretended to not know his colleagues as they left their room.

There was silence as the two walked towards the sports ground. Once they got to the sports ground they saw a MC standing in the middle of the field waiting for them.

 MC: Welcome to We got married, as our new couple, you need to prove that you have good teamwork together and as you are both well known to be good as sports, we have arranged a mission where you will be going against another duo. If you lose to the other team then this couple will not be filmed any more.

Leo and Sharlotte shared a look between each other. Their competitive nature slowly appearing from behind their calm masks.

 MC: Before the mission is revealed, I would like to introduce you to your opponents. Please welcome EXO's Kai and D.O!!!

Kai and D.O ran onto the field  giving a teasing look towards the new couple. Tension began to grow between the two teams as lasers were exchanged between the two teams.

 MC: Your mission is to find the puzzle pieces in the sports ground and match your puzzle first. The puzzle pieces are around the size of your palm and in total you need 20 pieces. The first team to complete their puzzle wins.The mission begins in 5 minutes.

Leo and Sharlotte began to move towards the stands and away from the Kaisoo team and oval.

 Sharlotte: Leo-sshi, what are we going to do~~ Jongin oppa and Kyungsoo oppa are surprisingly fast.
 Leo: We should split up and work our way around the stadium. It's okay if you just call me oppa. Leo-sshi is too  awkward.

A notice went throughout the stadium. '10 seconds until start. 9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. Mission start.'

Leo and Sharlotte separated and began moving in opposite directions.  Sharlotte ran into the hallways to find the puzzle pieces. She found several pieces and was trying to find a way out of the stadium and back to the hall. While she was wandering around when the sound of footsteps started to come closer to where she was. Sharlotte hid behind the counter of the reception, she peeked above the counter to see D.O looking around for puzzle pieces. He entered the reception and stood in front of the table where Sharlotte was hiding beneath. He saw Sharlotte and began to call for Kai.

 D.O: Yah Kai-yah. I found Sharlotte! Quick! She has several puzzle pieces with her. Kai!

Hearing D.O's calls, Kai ran over to help D.O.

 D.O.: Sharlotte~~ Be a good girl and give those puzzle pieces to oppa.
 Sharlotte: I'm not going to. Leo-oppa help me!!~~~.
 Kai: Kyungsoo-hyung. I'm here. Sharlotte give up those pieces to oppa.
 Sharlotte: I won't! Leo-oppa~~.

Leo was running though the hallways when he finally heard Sharlotte's calls for help. When Leo arrived at the scene he saw Sharlotte fighting against Kaisoo. He ran up to Sharlotte's side and distracted Kaisoo from Sharlotte. She ran towards the door which lead to the oval and began running before the others could catch up to her. Hurridly placing the pieces into their proper places she ran back into the stadium to help Leo who was still against Kaisoo 2 vs 1.

This continued until a warning get throughout the stadium. ' 1 piece left for the WGM couple.'

Kai and D.O shared a look between each other. They still only had around 5 pieces to go until the puzzle was complete.

 Kai: D.O hyung, I'm going to prevent Leo-sshi from finding the final piece so I need you do distract Sharlotte. Tackle her if you have to. I'll do the same for Leo-sshi.
 D.O: Yah! Why am I going against Sharlotte. You know she'll catch on soon and probably use martial arts like last time when we did and hidden camera. Aliss isn't even here to stop her.
 Kai: Hyung! You can do it, after all you are our Dyodoru.

Kai ran away to find Leo before D.O could reply. D.O gave a sigh before looking for Sharlotte. He found her in the stands looking for the last piece of the puzzle. Before, he could stop her without her knowing, Sharlotte saw her from the corner of her eyes. Realising that he hadn't seen the last puzzle piece in her hand, she began running towards the near complete puzzle on the oval. D.O began to run to catch her. He finally caught her by her arm and she on instinct flipped him over onto his back on the oval. Coming back to her senses, she saw D.O lying of the oval and ran over to him worry clouding her face.

 Sharlotte: Oppa. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. It was on instinct I really didn't mean to.

D.O just groaned and got back onto his feet. Seeing that he was okay, she began running over to the puzzle and after nearly an hour since the mission started a notification finally went through the sound system. 'Game over. Leo and Sharlotte win."

 Kai who had been wrestling against Leo, stopped and began to return to the oval. Once everyone had returned to the oval the MC began talking again.

 MC: Congratulations to the new couple and your new area is prepared on the rooftop of the MBC building and thank you to EXO members Kai and D.O who took time out of their busy schedule to join us as the opponents.

Kai and D.O gave Sharlotte a final hug before they left. Leo and Sharlotte were taken to the MBC building where they went onto the rooftop to see a picnic blanket with rose petals scattered all around.

As soon as they sat down on the picnic blanket they were given another mission card by the staff.

 To Leo and Sharlotte couple.
  You were each given a mission before you met your husband/wife. Please bring out whatever you have prepared for today.

Sharlotte walked up to her manager who was watching how the filming was going. Getting the car keys from him, she unlocked the car and got out the bento box she had made this morning.

Leo sat by himself on the picnic mat feeling inside his pocket to make sure the gift was still there. He had prepared another small gift for her since N wouldn't  stop nagging about how a song wasn't enough of a present.

After a few minutes, Sharlotte finally returned to the rooftop with a box in each of her hands. She placed the box down and Leo saw that the two boxes which were both in the shape of a  panda. She placed one of them in front of Leo while the other one was facing her.

2012-pandabox.jpg


 Sharlotte: My mission was to make you a lunch which you would like. I didn't like what types of food you like, so I made the food which I like and thought you would like. I hope you don't mind.

Her cheeks were becoming slightly red as he stared at her and then back at the lunch box. In side the lunch box, the rice was in the shape of cat which was smiling. Leo blushed while looking at the cat and looked away to the sun which was setting, lighting up the sky with oranges, purples, red, pinks and yellows.

tumblr_locuieMiXA1qjlmaeo1_500.jpg

They sat together on the picnic table eating the lunches which Sharlotte had made in silence. Sharlotte decided to finally break the silence between the two of them.

 Sharlotte: Um, did you think I was your wife before you met me?
 Leo: I had the thought that you might be my wife, but I wasn't  really sure.
 Sharlotte: Did you know before that I did martial arts or did you use the internet?
 Leo: I had known you did martial arts but my members skipped your name when they searched up who the wife would be. Did you know I was your husband?
 Sharlotte: My group are fans of VIXX (cue the blush), so we knew you played soccer but we weren't sure you would be my husband since there are a lot of male kpop idols who are famous for soccer. What are your hobbies?
 Leo: My hobbies are to watch Japanese romance and comedy movies and also to play sport.
 Sharlotte: We have the same hobbies~~ Only I also like to go out and find good restaurants to eat at. We should play some sports together next time~~

The conversation went silent again. After the lunch boxes were finished Leo turned his body slightly to face her better than the original angle he was sitting on.

Leo: My mission was to sing you a song which I thought you would like. It's not perfect though.

Sharlotte looked at Leo with bright eyes, excitement could clearly be seen in her eyes. Leo took a deep breath before he began singing.

 I can't just get you off my mind 
 I just want you so bad 
 
 My heart won't listen to me 
 It follows you and goes towards you oh baby 
 It beats so happily that it sinks as if it might stop 
 suddenly because of the expression that you look at me with 
 
 I never say goodbye 
 Come to me now 
 I love you so much oh be with you 
 I wanna be with you 
 How many times must I call you, how long should I yell 
 before I'm able to reach your heart so that you'll turn around 
 love for you 
 
 You say that you can't trust love again because you're 
 afraid of being hurt again oh baby 
 You're easily influenced and fall for anyone 
 I was like you and hurt a lot because I didn't know what to do 
 
 I never say goodbye 
 Come to me now 
 I love you so much oh be with you 
 I wanna be with you 
 So that I can burn all he past memories 
 and pain inside of me and forget 
 love for you 
 
 There are so many words I haven't spoken and so much love 
 I haven't shown you that I feel suffocated 
 
 I'm gonna take your love 
 No matter how I try to pour it out 
 I lack so much oh-feel for you 
 I wanna feel for you 
 There's nothing more that I wish 
 than for you to come to my side 
 Always be with you 
 
 I never say goodbye 
 Come to me now 
 I love you so much oh be with you 
 I wanna be with you 
 How many times must I call you, how long should I yell 
 before I'm able to reach your heart so that you'll turn around 
 love for you 
 
 I´m not sure what is you want from me 
 But know the only thing I need is you 
 So please won´t you be mine- 
 ( Fly to the Sky - Be with you)
 
Before Leo sung the last verse of the song he moved behind Sharlotte and took put the small present from inside his pocket and put it around Sharlotte's neck. He moved back to his spot once the song had finished and Sharlotte clapped enthusiastically.

Filming finally finished with the song and Leo and Sharlotte switched numbers. They went back to their own dorms not knowing what was going to happen to them in the next hour of two.