XXV - Concert Attack

We got Married: VIXX Leo

HELLO~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated. I've been so busy with school thatI haven't been able to write (there may also have been a slight writer's block) but anyway.

 

Here is tthe new chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

 

I'll try to update as soon as I can again, but that will probably be after exams.

Who's been watching Love Equation and One fine day????

Please tell me your favourite moment from One fine day. I really want to know ^>^

Enjoy~~~~~
 


Several weeks had passed since the trip and both Leo and Sharlotte's schedules were too hectic to film We Got Married because of drama filming and concert preparations. Sharlotte was travelling around Korea filming for her new drama while Leo mainly travelled between his dorm, the practice room and the arena.

 

The only contact that they had with one another was through text messages and short calls at night. It was finally the last day of the three days in which VIXX were performing in the Seoul Olympic stadium, Sharlotte had told Leo that she wouldn't be able to come due to a sudden schedule. 

 

Sharlotte stayed hidden inside her van as she called her partner in crime.

 

"Oppa, I need you to help me get inside without him knowing. Of course I brought food. You need it anyway. I'm in my car. See you soon."

 

Hongbin had run out to the car that was in the corner of the car park hidden from view. He knocked on the door to see Sharlotte sitting inside with a whole heap of boxes next to her.

 

"Is it okay to go inside?"

"I told the other members to keep a hold on him and also the coordinator. Currently, Leo-hyung is being captured until the start of the concert. You will come on stage after we sing Hyde. We had a female version of our Voodoo doll outfit made, so you'll bring that on stage with you. It's after Hyde we all go to get changed, you'll come on stage by yourself. I'm sure the fans will be entertained. Here's your waiting room."

 

Hongbin and Sharlotte had stopped in front of a waiting room with the note saying, 'Closet'. They placed all the bags inside before Hongbin went over to his rack and pulled out the voodoo doll outfit he was talking about before.

 

"Get changed, the concert starts in about 10 minutes."

"Okay I'll watch the concert from here. Good Luck."

"They will come to get you soon. I think you're entering through the jump stand. So, I won't see you until on stage."

"Thank you, Binnie-oppa."

"I needed to take care of the smaller bean. See you soon on stage."

 

With a wave, Hongbin walked out of the change room and headed towards the other members beneath the stage, waiting to start the concert. Quickly getting changed, Sharlotte waited and watched the concert on tv. She smiled as she watched them dance 'Error' and 'Miracle'. Quickly, moving behind the stage, she hid while VIXX walked past her and back to the change room. Once the mic was on safely, she crouched on the jump board waiting for the signal from the staff.

 

With the signal from the staff, she jumped into the air onto the stage where the Starlights were waiting. The crowd cheered at the appearance of someone unexpected.

 

"Hello Starlights~~~~. You probably weren't expecting me today, as the only one I told of this was big kong oppa. He kept it a secret too. As today is a special day, who can tell me, what day it is today?"

"100 days!!!"

"Everyone knows~~~ Thank you for following and supporting us, so much. I have a surprise waiting, well actually two surprises, but they'll be coming soon. Anyway, VIXX are ready to come back on stage now."

 

Taking out a voodoo doll and needle from behind her back she stabbed the voodoo doll while disappearing back underneath the stage. Starting, 'Voodoo Doll', VIXX appeared on the other side of the stage from where Sharlotte disappeared from.

 

After 'Voodoo Doll', 'Hyde' and 'Secret night', VIXX stood on stage together introducing themselves and welcoming all the fans.

 

"Hello~~~~ Shall we all introduce ourselves first? N-hyung first."

"N-yeong my starlights, how have you been? We really missed you and we also have a lot of thing prepared for you today. Please look forward to it. Especially my solo stage, I will make this arena hot."

"Enough of your hot obsession hyung. Hello, I'm VIXX's maknae Hyuk. We have so many things prepared today, so make sure you continue to pay attention."

"Hello, I'm VIXX's main rapper, Ravi. Like the other members have already said, we have prepared something special which may include some guests. I've also prepared something which has never been seen before. I think it's time for our picture to talk."

"Has everyone enjoyed what has happened so far? That's good. It's going to become more interesting so please pay attention until the end. Do you have anything to add, Ken hyung?"

"Ooooooooootokaji~~~~~~ I'm too excited for this. We have a few special stages, including mine and Leo-hyung. Right, hyung?"

"Please look forward and pay attention until the very end."

"Leo~~~ Give us a special hint about your stage."

"It's a complete secret."

 

Before N could continue his investigation about Leo's solo stage for the Starlights, a different voice came across the speakers.

 

"Appa~~~"

 

Not understanding the situation at all, they continued their conversation. It was only when someone ran on from the side of the stage, that everyone finally understood what was happening.

 

Jihye and Jihoon ran onto the stage with Sharlotte following behind, still wearing her voodoo doll outfit. Leo reached down and scooped Jihye into her arms, whilst Ravi picked Jihoon up.

 

"Jihye-yah, Ihoon-ah. You have to say hello to the starlights."

"Hello! I'm Jihoon~~~~."

"Hi…… I'm Jihye."

 

Right after saying hello, the hid her face back into Leo's chest and began to play with his hair.

 

"Anneonghaseyo, I'm Leo's wife and also Kong oppa's spouse in our new drama, Miracle Chance. "

"Hyungsu~~~ Why are you here today?"

"I was invited by Leo-oppa to come and watch your concert. But I also wanted to so something special, since it was your second concert. I have also prepared something for you all. You must do this, but you can't look inside the box until you're in the change rooms."

 

Quickly running off stage she soon ran back on stage with six bags in her arms.

 

"This one is for Hyukkie~~, Kong oppa, Ken oppa, N umma, Ravi oppa and finally, Taekwoon oppa."

 

Taking the boxes they were just about to leave, when someone suddenly ran on stage with  golden envelope in his hands. Taking the envelope, Leo read out the content of the letter inside.

 

"To Leolotte couple,

 

It is finally time, for you to use your holiday voucher. We had your managers secretly ask you where you would want to go on holiday. Please have your suitcases ready by next Tuesday, as you will be leaving early in the morning. VIXX and CHAOS will be taking care of Jihye and Jihoon. Please arrive at Gimpo airport by 7am.

 

Sincerely,

We Got Married staff.

 

"Yay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Oppa, we're going on another holiday~~~"

 

Unconsciously, she hugged Leo, Jihye and Jihoon in front of everyone before  understanding the situation and blushing. Sharlotte, then turned to the other VIXX members before saying.

 

"Please take good care of Jihye and Jihoon-ie."

"As a special event for the fans at our final concert, we have decided to have a question session. We are currently passing the microphone in the crowd and now….. Stop! Please stand and ask your question."

"N-oppa, where do you get all your iness from?"

"I get my iness from myself. I unleash my y cells which have the greatest amount of pheromones and you all are N-holics now ^.^"

"Next question please……. Stop!"

"This is for Sharlotte-unnie. Unnie, who is the better partner? Leo-oppa or Hongbin oppa?"

"Ummmmmmm…………………………….. Kong oppa is a really well mannered and takes care of me well as an acting partner, but Leo oppa, takes care of me so well as a husband. I don't know. Both are so nice. Leo oppa, my husband is the bext ^.^ Why is it such a hard question?~~"

 

This continued for a few more questions, then VIXX went backstage to do the next few songs and Sharlotte and the children left the stage to enjoy the rest of the concert from the crowd. The concert finally finished with the boys wearing the clothes that Sharlotte had given as a present during the encore. Everyone went home and Sharlotte and Leo headed back to their dorms to get ready for their holiday.