XXIV - Running Man Pt.3

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~

 

As I wrote last time, this is the final part of the Running Man episode and from next chapter, it will return to just We got Married.

Also.... Is anyone else hyped for VIXX"s new reality TV show?

As I go back to school next week, I have no idea when the next chapter will be uploaded and I hope everyone understands.

 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

 


Aliss: Leo and you are currently leading the votes for the best couple of the year~~~

 

After reading the text message and deeming it unimportant, Sharlotte put her phone back into the pocket and silenced her phone completely. Having read the text message over she shoulder Leo moved back to his seat and once again continued to look out the window.

 

"What was it?"

"Ah, nothing. Just my members talking about unimportant stuff."

 

The car fell silent once more as they continued to the final destination. Sharlotte falling asleep on Leo's shoulder from continuous schedules one after another.

 

From the long length of silence, Jihyo looked back to see what Sharlotte and Leo are doing, only to see Sharlotte sleeping on Leo's shoulder and Leo sleeping with his head resting on top of Sharlotte's.

 

"Oppa, look behind when you can."

 

On the next set of traffic lights, Jongkook looked behind to see the same picture as Jihyo had and he focused back on the road.

 

"Ah…. It's nice to be young. They're really cute together."

 

They finally arrived at the final location and Jongkook lightly shook Leo to wake him up.

 

"Leo. Wake up we're here."

 

Waking up, Leo quickly gave a small "thank you" and slowly moved to wake Sharlotte up who was still sleeping on his shoulder.

 

"Yebin-ah. Wake up. We're here. Come on. You can sleep later in the car."

 

Once Sharlotte woke up, they headed over to where all the other members were standing as they still waited for the final group to arrive. Finally, Yura and Jonghyun arrived at the scene and the PD announced the final mission.

 

"The final mission is a couple race. Your wrists will be connected together with these cuffs and you must find the small navy boxes with couple rings inside them. The small navy boxes will also have the round R sticker on the top of the box. Once found, please find the alter with your names on it and place them on top. The couple which finds the most couple rings will be crowned the ultimate couple. Ready… Go!"

 

The four couples all ran in separate directions as they began to search for the ring boxes. Soon, Leo and Sharlotte were lead by the staff members to a hidden room in the wedding hall.

 

"We have brought you here to tell how everything will run. The game will finish when someone has found three boxes with rings. Using the water guns which you found at the locations of the previous mission. Please shoot their name tag. If you shoot someone's name tag, you must shoot their partner as the next person. If the other couples figure out that you are assasins. The water guns will be taken and the only way to make the others out, is by ripping off their name tags. Here are the liquids which will be placed into the water guns."

 

Taking the small bottles, they filled the two water guns before leaving the room and going after all the other couples left in the game. Leo and Sharlotte, each had their water gun hidden in their pant pockets. They soon came across Haha and Gary who were inside the wedding reception room.

 

 

"Have you found any boxes? We haven't found any boxes yet."

"Yeah we have."

"We'll have to look faster then."

 

Whilst pretending to look around the hall, they moved closer to the unsuspicious couple from the other side of the room. Pulling out their water guns, they quickly moved forward and shot the nametags before quickly moving back to the other side of the room.

 

"Oppa. I don't think there any boxes here. Let's go."

 

Hand in hand they walked back out of the room and around the wedding hall looking for the other couples.

 

About five minutes after Leolotte had left, The guards came and dragged away the two members.

 

"What? What is going on?"

 

Their mouths were blocked as they were lead away to jail, where they still talked about why they were out and the two waited for other people to come and join them.

 

Leo and Sharlotte continued walking through the building looking for others. In the distance, they could hear a voice.

 

"Ah~~ Oppa! I found it!!"

 

Hearing Jinyoung's voice, Leo and Sharlotte began to run closer to where they were.

 

"Unni~~~ We haven't found any.. Can you show us what the boxes look like?"

 

Sharlotte came right behind Jinyoung to look at the box, with her water gun, right in between the two girls. Casually continuing the conversation with Jinyoung, Sharlotte sprayed the water gun onto Jinyoung's nametag.

 

"Okay unni. Thank you~~"

 

Still with the water gun in her hand she sprayed Goongmin's nametag as she passed him on their  way to 'find more couple boxes'. Once they were out of hearing range, Sharlotte turned to Leo with a smile on her face.

 

"Only one more couple, oppa."

"They're still the hardest couple though, Jongkook-hyung and Jihyo-noona."

"You can take on Jongkook-oppa. You're the strongest out of VIXX. Of course you can beat Jongkook-oppa."

 

Looking around the building, they finally came across the pair who were still looking hard for the small boxes hidden around the building. Hiding behind the corner, Leo and Sharlotte thought of a plan to take out the last boss.

 

"How do we do this?"

"We should just past them as fast as we can and spray their name tags. They probably won't expect a thing."

"Okay. On three then?"

"1… 2… 3!"

 

Like their plan, they ran as quickly as they could towards the unsuspecting two with their water guns in hand. But with his animal-like senses, turned around just before the couple had reached them.

 

"You're the spies aren't you? We knew something was weird when the number of couples were reducing as we looked around for the others."

 

The staff walked over to Leo and Sharlotte before taking the water guns off them, leaving the fight as a nametag battle for the finale. Passing a small look between the two they began to back away from the other couple. But the ace couple weren't going to let them go that easily. Slowly closing the distance between the  two, Leo and Sharlotte were backed into a wall as they came closer and closer.

 

But suddenly the tables turned as Leo and Sharlotte ran towards the ace couple and met them head on. Quickly reaching their arms around the two, Sharlotte and Leo grabbed the corners of the nametags are ripped them off. Finally finishing the long game of cat and mouse.

 

Everyone met once more in the wedding reception of the building.

 

"Congratulations to Leo and Sharlotte, we never thought that there would be spies in today's race. As promised please bring in the prize."

 

From the alter a small platform was raised and in the middle of the platform was a navy box similar to the ones which had to be found in the final mission. The couple walked up to the box and opened it to see a set of rings waiting for them on the table.

 

 

"One of the most important things in a wedding would have to be the wedding rings. We have prepared these for the winning couple to show their undying love for one another."

 

With those words the filming was finished and everyone gathered around for the final greetings before heading off home after a long schedule.