XXIX - Meeting Sharlotte's Friends. (Leo's Jealousy??)

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello ArmyStar here~~~~~~~~~~.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to update in such a long time. I've been so busy with my final semester of secondary school and university applications are really stressing me out. ^.^ I hope you can all understand and forgive me >~~~~~~~~~~<

Although I do have final exams in two weeks, because of VIXX's new comeback next week and also as the anniversary and celebration of 300 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!

New chapter. I was having a massive writer's block and it's still there but the comments are really helping me get through this hard time. Thank you for the support everyone.

 

Once again GOMAWAYO~~~~~


In the evening, the couple walked to the traditional Japanese restaurant and into the private room reserved by Sharlotte's friends.  Together they sat down on one side of the table whilst they waited for her friends to arrive.

 

"I hope you don't mind. They're all Japanese but have either acted with me or another Korean celebrity."

 

"I could practice my Japanese as well. I guess."

 

Leo pulled her closer to him and leant her head against her shoulder, allowing her a place to lean her head against after all her hectic schedules and also the sleepless nights because of drama filming and composing.

 

"Thank you oppa. I really needed some rest."

 

Wordlessly, he continued to her head as they waited for their guests to appear. They finally saw the shadow of the waitress with three guests following after her. They stopped in front of the traditional door and the waitress slid the door open for them. The men walked into the room. Leo's eyes lit up as he recognized one of the youth from the Japanese movies he had watched in the past.

 

He leaned over to Sharlotte before whispering, "He's Yamazaki Kento right? I watched him act in Jinx*."

 

Sharlotte nodded before smiling at the other two men who just walked into the private room.

 

"Hisashiburi~~ (It's been a while) How have you been?"

 

Sitting down, the conversation was continued.

 

"Genki dattayo. (We've been well.) How's working in Korea?"

 

"It good. This is my husband. Leo from VIXX."

 

"We know, we've been watching 'We got married' with subtitles. I'm Nakajima Yuto. Hajimemae (Nice to meet you)."

 

"Anneonghaseyo. I'm Yamada Ryousuke."

 

A surprised look past Leo's face as he heard Ryousuke introduce himself in Korean.

 

"Ah. Anneonghaseyo."

 

Kento spoke up, "Anneonghaseyo Yamazaki Kento immnida."

 

"Nice to meet you, too. I recognised you from some of the movies you were in."

 

"Ah. Really?"

 

"Hai (Yes)."

 

 

Sharlotte finally cut in after all the introductions were complete.

 

"Shall we order?"

 

After choosing the traditional dishes they decided to have, the conversation continued in the room.

 

"Um… How did you all become friends with Sharlotte?"

 

"Kento and I filmed 'Yowakutemo Katemasu'** with her. She had a love line with you didn't she?"

 

"Yeah. But there weren't many scenes of romance though. Souta and Kasumi had all the romance."

 

"That is true. She became friends with Ryousuke through Kindaichi*** right?"

 

"Yeah she did. We had the double love line with Daiki and her while I apparently had one with Haruna."

 

Leo's famous poker face appeared at the mention of the romantic love lines that Sharlotte was in during the drama filming.

 

"It's okay, there aren't that many intimate scenes in either dramas. Plus it was only acting oppa."

 

Seeing her flustered and trying to prevent the issue from becoming larger, was apparently amusing towards the three guests, as they began to laugh at her actions. The couple turned to face them, at simultaneously tilted their heads to the left, wondering why the three of them were laughing.

 

This caused the thee to laugh even harder and their laughter didn't stop until the food was finally brought to the room.  The waitresses bowed and left once they placed all the food on the table.

 

Picking up their chopsticks, the group began to eat. Leo placed a piece of tuna sashimi on top of Sharlotte's rice, whilst she was mannerly fixing her clothes.

 

"Thank you."

 

He nodded before continuing to eat the fresh seafood on the table.

 

"The two of you really seem like a couple. Not just as a virtual couple but you seem more like a real couple."

 

The two of them blushed bright red and continued to eat whilst the trio seemed entertained by their reactions to the single comment.

 

"I'm glad we're like an actual couple in that way then. It makes everything feel more real."

 

"Or is that the only reason?" (raised eyebrows)

 

"………………….."

 

The two suddenly became silent from the teasing. Kento seemed to suddenly remember something and he quickly reached into his pocket and took out an envelope and passed it to Sharlotte.

 

Seeming to realise what it was before even opening the envelope, she gave Kento a questioning look.

 

"Is it what I think it is?"

 

After seeing his nod, she slowly began to opening the envelope with Leo trying to read over her shoulder. Reading what was written in the envelope, she suddenly turned back to Kento once more.

 

"You better not be kidding me. If it's a joke, I will hate you forever."

 

"It's not a joke. See the actual NTV symbol on the letter."

 

Turning around, Sharlotte pulled Leo into a tight hug.

 

"Oppa. I got the part! I got the part in the Death Note drama!!!!!"

 

"Congratulations. Is that the reason why you've even been more uptight for the last few weeks?"

 

"It is. I was really worried because I wanted the part since it's my favorite anime."

 

"I'm glad you got the part then. Don't stress yourself out too much."

 

"I won't. Plus everyone are like parents to me so they'll take care of me."

 

They continued through different topics in the conversation, with the three youth continuously teasing the couple about several things from the minute small mannerly actions to whether they have kissed each other or not.

 

The trio soon had to leave because of schedules. Yuto and Ryousuke had a music schedule as Hey Say Jump and Kento had another drama schedule.

 

"Thank you for making some time to come and see us today. I'll see you soon Kento, for our drama filming. See you soon."

 

They hugged each other before they continued on their way to their own schedules. Leo and Sharlotte continued out of the restaurant and towards their next destination, as the sun began setting.

 

"Thank you for meeting my Japanese friends. I know it probably wasn't that easy."

 

"It was nice seeing what it's like for you in Japan and not in Korea."

 

As they walked hand in hand, the staff passed them another golden envelope. Leo took the envelope and began reading out the contents inside the letter.

 

"Dear Leolotte couple,

 

I hope you have enjoyed your time in Japan, once you return to Korea a surprise will be waiting for you in your apartment. As a final present, we have organised for you to appear on a Japanese program as guests together with a couple of other celebrities. Please enjoy your time of the TV show and we will see you soon back in Korea. You will be picked up from your accommodation by VIXX's manager.

 

Sincerely, We got Married Staff

 

"Oppa. Let's get ready to film a Japanese TV show~~~~~~"

 

Becoming hyper from how happy she had become, Sharlotte skipped the entire way back to their studio.


Note: Jinx - Japanese and Korean movie which stars T-ara Hyomin

Yowakutemo Katemasu - Even if we're weak we will win. Japanese High school baseball drama, features Fukushi Souta, Yamazaki Kento and Kazunari Ninomiya

Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo - Kindaichi case files. Features Yamada Ryousuke, Arioka Daiki and Kawaguchi Haruna.