X - Honeymoon Pt.3

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~~~~ Armystar here. I've been really busy with school and other stuff. This is the final bit of the honeymoon. I hope you enjoy.

 

VIXX's Error is killing me. Why must they be so beautiful?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

 

Anyway. Enjoy~~~~


On the morning of their final day at the Maldives, Leo and Sharlotte headed over to the archery range straight after breakfast. Both being the competitive ones in their group, the two started the day with a bet.

 

"Yebin-ah. Let's have a bet. If I can get more in the yellow target by the end of this. You give me a wish. If I don't then I'll give you a wish. Whatever you want."

 

"Call. You will regret making the bet with me oppa."

 

The looks in both their eyes changed as they focused on the targets. All that could be heard for the next half an hour was arrow being released one after another. Finally after an hour of continuous shooting, the two finally called it quits.

 

"So how many did you get oppa?"

" 32. What about you?"

"28. I lose. What's your wish?"

"Not telling you now. I'm going to keep it and use it when I want to."

"But it can't be sudden, okay?"

"….. That's fine."

 

After the hectic time at the archery range, the couple got changed into their swimsuits and headed over to the beach to go sailing. They both got on the boat and slowly headed off to deeper waters on the boat. From the high waves, more and more water began to splash onto the boat. Sharlotte's hair became wet and stuck all over her face. Leo leaned over and brushed the hair out of her face. No matter how much hair was pushed out of her face, because of the wind and sea water, the hair continued to stick to her face. Finally, once they got back to land, he once more pushed her hair out of her face and together hand in hand they went back to the main resort for lunch.

 

Still in their swimsuits, after lunch, they headed off to the boat which would take them snorkeling. Once they were on the boat, they received another mission from the staff.

 

To Leolotte couple,

 

 We hope you have enjoyed your honeymoon at the Maldives. Your final mission before you return home is to go rock climbing. On the cliff shall be ripped pieces of a photo. Collect all the pieces in the limited time and receive the object in the photo or receive the mission from the devil.

 

Sincerely, We got married staff

 

During the time they were reading the letter, the boat arrived at the snorkeling area. Before they headed into the warm tropical water, they were all given bread crumbs to feed the fish with. Leo jumped into the water first before, moving out of the way for Sharlotte to jump into the water. They swam around looking at the rare beauty underneath the water. The bright colours of the fish and reef were something which couldn't be seen anywhere else.

 

Everytime Leo and Sharlotte opened their hands underwater, fish would rush up and eat all the bread crumbs in a few seconds. Several photos were taken underwater together by the VJ and also by themselves. They soon had to return to the boat and while traveling back to land looked through the photos they took together.

 

"Oppa~~ You look so funny with the snorkeling goggles on."

"You do too. You're eyes look like a frog's."

"That's not nice…….. I still want to know what the prize during the mission is later."

"Do you think it could be a house?"

"It might be since we don't have one yet."

"We need to finish the mission though, no matter what."

"We will."

"I also heard you were casted for a new drama."

"I was casted in the new drama, 'Fate can't be changed.' I'm really nervous though. It's my first time."

"I'm sure you will do fine."

 

While they were talking they reached land and were lead by the staff VJ's to where they had to go for their final mission. They were lead to a cliff where the guides were prepared with all the gear.

 

"Your mission is to collect 12 pieces in an hour. Please get into positions. Your time starts now."

 

The clock began ticking as the two of them climbed up the wall. They both had a pouch on their hips to collect the pieces of the photo. The pieces of the picture were difficult to find since they were only around 8 by 10cm. The staff from the ground announced the time left until the end of the mission.

 

"Taekwoon-oppa, how many pieces do you have?"

"I have 4. How many do you have Yebin-ah?"

"I only have 3….. We still have to find more…."

 

The time slowly continued to pass at a slower rate and finally the final 10 seconds were being counted.

 

"Time is over. Please some down now."

 

The two were finally lowered down to the ground and the both stood in front of the staff covered in sweat from the hard workout of climbing up and down the cliff.

 

"Please take out all the pieces you have collected."

 

Leo and Sharlotte emptied their pouches to see 11 pieces on the table.

 

"Unfortunately, you are one piece too short and don't receive the award."

 

Before the PD could continue what they were saying, Sharlotte cut them off.

 

"Hang on, I think there is one more."

 

Sharlotte felt through her pouch and in the very corner, she felt a piece of paper folded into a tiny piece. She pulled it out and spread it to see the final piece of the puzzle.

 

"Well then, congratulations, you receive your prize. We aren't going to tell you when you receive it though."

 

As there wasn't much time left until they had to head back to Seoul. The couple quickly returned to their room, packed all their luggage and caught the flight back to Korea, still unaware of what their prize was.