Christmas Miracle (Filler)

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~~ and Merry Christmas ^>^

I have come with a filler chapter as a present for everyone ^.^

Please enjoy and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas whether it be hot like Australia or cold like in Korea >~<


VIXX had gathered in the apartment first in their Christmas clothes, with their hand-cam ready for another episode of VIXX TV: Christmas Special.

 

"Hello everyone. You might have recognised where we are right now and what me might be doing. If you haven't, we are currently at Leo hyung's love house preparing for a Christmas party.  Let's see what everyone has to say."

 

Ken walked over to Ravi who was closest to him decorating the Christmas tree with Hongbin.

 

"Ravi-yah, what do you want to tell our precious Starlights?"

"Thank you for creating such great memories for us this year. We love every single moment we spend with our fans. Have a merry Christmas and we will continue to bring the best music we can to you."

 

"That was Ravi~~ Now let's see what our picture, Bean has to say."

 

"I'm busy come later."

 

"No. You must do the interview now."

 

"Fine then. This year has been incredibly busy with promotions and dramas, but because of everyone's faith in us, the wonderful miracles you have done for us isn't what we expected but we will try our best for the years to come. Have a merry Christmas."

 

"What a wonderful way to end the Christmas comment, an eye smile for our beautiful picture. Next we have our leader N-hyung who is busy rushing around for no apparent reason."

 

"Yah Ken! I am helping, how could you say I'm not! Anyway, our precious Starlights, I want to thank you for everything. This year has been the best and as long as we have our Starlights, we will be here for you. Merry Christmas and remember I love you <3"

 

"For the second last member, we have our stoic Leo-hyung who has lately been lovesick."

 

Leo eyes narrowed before focusing back on cooking for the party before CHAOS came.

 

"Leo hyung… Can you start please? My arms are hurting."

 

Leo stayed silent for another few seconds before starting his speech.

 

"Our year has been busy but happy. Thank you for loving us even though we aren't perfect  and we still have a long way to go. Merry Christmas."

 

"That's our Leo-hyung for you. Short but meaningful. Unfortunately Hyuk isn't here because we sent him out to buy drinks but a separate video will be done and added. Which leaves my message for last. Thank you for everything this year. Eternity and Error left us with many unforgettable moments and it is because of everyone that I had the chance to act. Have a Merry Christmas and we'll come back as soon as we can. We love you~~~. Ahhhhh Ottokaji this is embarassing."

 

It was during the moment when Ken was doing kissing faces to the camera that CHAOS walked into the apartment.

 

"Ewww, what's wrong with Ken oppa?"

 

Sharlotte silently took off her shoes and headed straight for the kitchen, knowing Leo would be cooking. After washing her hands, she took a saucepan in her hand and began helping Leo cook.

 

"Oppa, I hope we weren't too late to help you and the others."

"It's nearly finished but there is still some things to do."

" I see."

 

They fell into a comfortable silence as they worked together making the final few dishes and placing them in separate bowls for everyone.

 

Leo left the kitchen to call Ravi and Hongbin to carry the bowls into the living room. One by one everyone sat down at the dining table and tucked in. Like always with no talking, just eating.

 

After dinner everyone gathered on the  floor on cushions with non-alcoholic drinks lying around close to everyone.

 

"I have brought some cards to play with again."

"Again, N-hyung? You always bring those things."

"Well, this I the special Christmas addition, therefore only good things are in the pack."

"Let's start."

 

N shuffled the cards before handing one card to each person.

 

"The rules of this game is to choose a number between 1 to 7 before looking at the card and then read out the mission for all of us to hear. If you refuse this mission then, you must fulfil a wish made by someone in this group. Hyukkie, you start."

"No. 5. Call the fifth person in your contact list and tell them you love them."

 

Hyuk took out his mobile phone and called the fifth person, on the list. A ringtone could be heard throughout the apartment. Ravi pulled out his phone and accepted the call.

 

"Ravi-hyung I love you."

 

As soon as Hyuk had finished the sentence, Ravi ended the call and quickly chose the next number.

 

"No. 2. Knock on the next door and wish them Merry Christmas."

 

Ravi got up from his seat and walked out the door. Everyone gathered around the door to see Ravi knock on the door and to see it opened up by a teenage girl.

 

"Merry…"

 

He was interrupted by her screaming and hugging him around his waist. He gave her a quick hug before whispering the last bit and coming back inside the apartment.

 

"Okay, it's C.YA's turn now."

"No. 4. Turn to the closest person who is the opposite gender to you and whisper a compliment about them, in their ear.

 

C.YA with the choice of N and Ravi sitting behind her turned to both members before meeting the eye of her leader and turned to Ravi.

 

"Your raps are the best I have heard and you look really handsome with the light blue hair."

 

Sharlotte's turn finally came and without any hesitation began.

 

"No. 7. Give the person who fits your style the most a peck on the face."

"Ohhhhhhhh~~~~~~"

 

With a blush on her cheeks she turned to give Leo a peck on the cheeks but Leo suddenly turned, unaware that she was already moving closer to give him a peck on the cheek. The sudden movement caused Sharlotte's lips to meet Leo's. Eyes widening in shock they both stayed frozen while the other began to go crazy from the sudden predicament. Fianally pulling away from each other, Leo was being annoyed by N and Sharlotte was being yelled at by her leader and older members.

 

The rest of the night was spent playing other games and talking with one another. Eventually, the others had to leave because of schedules the next morning, but with We got Married filming tomorrow, the two of them stayed in the apartment.

 

Finally when everyone had left, Leo turned to Sharlotte who was standing next to him. She turned to him with a loving look on her face, knowing that there wouldn't be any cameras, he held her close as they grasped the situation they were in.

 

"I enjoyed that peck, but it was too short. Merry Christmas."

 

With those words, Leo puller her in for a proper kiss.

 

Be my secret girlfriend."