XI - Waiting room surprise

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~ Armystar here. I can't believe how many people are liking this story. Please continue to love this story. I'll try to update as much as I can.

P.S: Has anyone watched the Weekly Idol episode of VIXX???

They were soooooooo adorable. Leo's I got a boy dance was too cute. I nearly died while watching it.

ANyway. Enjoy~~~ THis chapter isn't that good sorry. >~<


It had been nearly three weeks since the two had returned from the honeymoon. Sharlotte had been busy filming for her new drama, 'Fate can't be changed'. Leo had been busy with VIXX and their comeback for, 'ERROR'. The only communication they had were the messages they shared between the two.

 

VIXX were all in their waiting room waiting for their turn on stage.

 

"VIXX please come on stage for filming."

 

One by one the members left the waiting room and headed towards the studio. Leo left the room first followed by the others. Hongbin and Ravi who brought up the end on the line caught the shadow of someone from the corner of their eyes. They didn't give the shadow a second thought as they thought it was just one of the workers in the building.

 

Seeing that everyone had left the waiting room, Sharlotte appeared from behind the pillar and ran into the VIXX waiting room. She placed her bags down on the table and slowly took out the lunch boxes she brought with her. She had placed a sticker on each of the boxes to tell which lunch was for each member. The stickers were chibi characters of different periods of time. Ravi's character was from Hyde, Hongbin's was from Voodoo doll. N's was on and on, Ken's was from Superhero and Hyuk's was from eternity. Leo's lunch box was of a different design so it wouldn't be confused with the others.

 

VIXX were coming back from their stage and their voices traveled through the hallways to where Sharlotte was preparing her surprise. Hearing their voices, Sharlotte's eyes widened and she looked for a place to hide. She ran to the changing room before they came into the room.

 

 

"That was a good stage guys. Leooooooo~~ You vocals were better than yesterday. A… Who brought the lunch boxes today?"

 

"I don't know hyung. They weren't here before."

 

"Ottokaji~~~ did someone leave it here? Should we give it back to them or should we eat it?"

 

Before anyone answered Ken's question, Sharlotte appeared from behind the curtain and slowly came behind Leo who was sitting in one of the makeup chairs. The rest of VIXX, caught sight of her and N began to hit Ken from the excitement. Hongbin covered N's mouth to prevent him from shouting out and disrupting the moment. Sharlotte came up behind him and tapped his shoulder, when Leo turned around to see Sharlotte smiling at him with another lunch box in her hand.

 

A small smile was on his lips from seeing her after nearly three weeks. N joined in and yell out to Leo, "Yah Leo~~~ Introduce us to your wife."

 

The members moved over to create room on the couch for the couple. Leo brought her over to the couch and sat down next to her.

 

"Anneonghaseyo. CHAO's maknae Sharlotte ibnida. Please look after me."

 

"Ahh~~~~~ You're so cute. Leo you're so lucky. I wanted to get married. I'm the leader and oldest."

 

"Hyung, Leo hyung is also one of the eldest. He's the same age as you."

 

"Hyukkie…….."

 

Silently while the two were arguing, Sharlotte handed out the lunch boxes to the other members. Two conversations began in the room, an argument between N and Hyuk while the other conversation was between the others in the room.

 

"How was your honeymoon? Leo-hyung didn't tell us anything."

 

"Should I tell, oppa?"

 

"You can, I don't mind."

 

"Then…… I won't say."

 

"Hyung, she's becoming more and more like you."

 

Leo had been silent throughout the conversation and had casually pushed her hair out of her eyes every time her bangs covered her eyes. The other members noticed these subtle movements and began hitting each other.

 

They were all talking together in the waiting room when the door was opened by Jimin, V an Jungkook from Bangtan boys. They had a hand camera and were also followed by 2 VJs into the room.

 

"Hello sunbae-nim. We are BTS. Our mission today is to find the best points men have."

 

The camera was passed to VIXX to introduce themselves.

 

"Real V. V.I.X.X We are VIXX. We also have Sharlotte hyungsu with us in the room."

 

The camera shifted over to Sharlotte, who bowed to the camera and introduced herself.

 

"Hello, I'm CHAO's maknae Sharlotte. Please take care of VIXX oppas with their comeback 'Error' and don't forget to look after Leolotte too."

 

Jungkook took the camera back from Sharlotte and continued filming behind the scenes.

 

"Sunbae's what do you think the best points of being a man are?"

 

"Hmm……. I think it would be the fact that we can protect what we want and also the ability to help others in whatever way we can."

 

"From the perspective of a female, do you agree Sharlotte?"

 

"I disagree. Females can also protect what they want and help others as well."

 

"I see. Well we shall go find others who may know the answer. Goodbye."

 

Bangtan boys left the room but before he left, Jungkook gave Sharlotte a quick hug before running off after Jimin and V.

 

Sharlotte soon had to leave due to her drama filming and the couple were each given a card regarding their prize they received from the rock climbing mission.