IV - Sports date

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi ArmyStar here. This is the newest chapter of of We got Married: VIXX Leo. Leo's characteristics are a little different to what he is like. Sorry I can't help it. Enjoy. The next chapter is what the other members think.


Leo got back to his dorm after he had finally finished filming We got married. As soon as he walked through the front door, he was attacked by N.

 "Leo~~~~~~ How was your first date? Is she nice? What are some of her hobbies? Did she know you were her husband? Have you had skin-ship yet? Did you give her the necklace? How was the song, I told you she would love it."
 
N continuously asked questions stopping to finally take a breath only to see that Leo wasn't next to him anymore, but rather had already entered the bedroom and had collapsed onto the bed. N came into the room and continued to bug him. Hearing the commotion the younger members also came in and Ken decided to join in the interrogation.

The group finally gave up when Leo would only answer with either silence or one word. This annoyed N and he began to ask more questions until their manager finally walked into the room to tell them to sleep since they have schedules early in the morning tomorrow.



Meanwhile, at the CHAOS dorm the same situation was occurring to Sharlotte. Lici and Aliss brought out the tough guns when she refused to tell them everything about what happened. That included water guns and a whole lot of tickling. After learning that there was no threat, Cherry joined in on the fight against the maknae. This continued on for nearly an hour before Sharlotte finally gave in.

 "Okay, what do you want to know? I'll tell you so just stop."
 
With a satisfied smile on their faces the group sat down with the maknae drenched from head to toe.  Aliss, Lici and Cherry shared an evil look between each other before the tsunami of questions started. C.YA who had just returned from her own schedule joined the commotion and the five girls sat in a circle hopefully staring at the maknae for answers. Like a bomb had exploded, the questions exploded out of the elder member's mouths.

 "What did you do? Hobbies? Likes? Dislikes? "
 "Did you do skinship? Kiss? Hug? Back-hug? What type of kiss?"
 "What did he think of your lunch box? Did he laugh? I told you he would laugh"

Before Sharlotte could answer the bombardment of questions. One question silenced them all.

 "Sharlotte, what's that thing around your neck. You didn't have it on when you went out."
 
The older three members eyes zoomed in on the object hanging on their maknae's neck. When they finally figured out what the thing was, squeals erupted from them as they began to come closer like hyena's stalking their prey.

 "Okay, when? Where? Why? How? Yah!!!!!!! Maknae reply NOW!!"
 
 "His mission was to sing me a song but s didn't think it was enough………….."
 
 "Ahhhhhhhhhh. Good Job VIXX!!!!!!"
 
This conversation continued late into the night and soon slowly became rated with Lici's questions.

 " When are you moving out to live with your hubby?" Her eyebeows moved up and down with hidden meaning.
 
 "Unni~~~~~~ I don't know. It will probably soon I think."
 
This conversation was halted by their stylist unni who finally got sick of all the talking.

Unknown by all the other members, the two became closer by the text messages they were sending each other to learn more about one another.

Two weeks later, the red mission card was sent to VIXX and CHAOS' dorm.

To Leo and Sharlotte Couple,
 
  As both of you are known for your love of sports, have a sports date today. The type of sport does not matter. Inside this envelope are also some car keys. Leo please go find your car and pick up your wife from her dorm and enjoy your date.
  
          Sincerely, We got Married staff.

Even though they were in different locations, both Leo and Sharlotte's facial expressions brightened at the talk of a sports date. They quickly got ready and under the influence of the anime loving members, she made honey lemons and food to have together for when they became peckish.  

After getting ready, Leo went to the car park to find their couple car.  After about 10 minutes he finally found their couple car which was a Mercedes Benz SLS ALG. Leo stood in shock about the care and when he finally overcame the shock, he placed his sports bag in the trunk and began to drive to CHAOS' dorm. He drove in front of CHAOS' dorm to see most of the members and Sharlotte in her normal sports gear and her bag. Leo parked the car in front of them and got out. Once the CHAOs members saw his sports outfit they began to nudge Sharlotte with their shoulders.

 "Yah~~ Maknae, you're wearing couple sports outfits with Leo-sshi, you planned this didn't you?"
 
 "I didn't!" Both Leo and Sharlotte's cheeks became tinted with red as they stared at each other's outfits.
 
desc_342937368_00.jpg  gym_2.png?itok=1mWaxcpY
 (Leo's outfit is the silver one)             (Sharlotte's outfit)
 
Together they got in the car and left towards the gymnasium which was connected to a sports ground.  They first went to the gymnasium to warm up and stretch before they played soccer and other sports.

Once they had finally finished stretching they moved to large high trampoline in the corner of gym. Because of Sharlotte's height she had trouble getting onto the trampoline. Leo slowly came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist before lifting her onto the trampoline.

 "Oppa gomawoyo……."
 
 "It's okay."
 
The two of them got onto the trampoline and Sharlotte's hidden playfulness began to slowly appear. She began to slowly jump higher and higher, causing the bounce in the trampoline to become irregular for Leo. Catching on to Sharlotte's thoughts, Leo joined and slowly the bounce became irregular for both people. Slowly the couple began to move closer towards the middle. Leo made a particularly large bounce which made Sharlotte lose balance. She fell from quite a high height and to prevent her from hurting herself, Leo instinctively caught her in his arms.
 
As this date was going no where, the staff decided to step in with another mission card.

 To Leo and Sharlotte couple,
  
  Teach each other the sport you are best at.
  
        Sincerely, We got Married staff
      
 "Oppa, do we want to play soccer or martial arts first?"
 "I don't mind."
 "I think we should do gymnastics. Since we're already in the gym and since martial arts is too dangerous. Then we can have lunch together before soccer."
 "I'm fine with that. Have you learnt gymnastics before?"
 "Yeah. I learnt it to become more flexible for dance when I was a trainee.:
 "I'll teach you some Oppa. But I read on your profile that you hurt your hip. Are you sure you'll be fine?"
 "I'll be fine. I'm fine now. Show me what you can do."
 
Sharlotte went to one corner of the matt before running up and performing a double back-flip and then a handless front flip. Leo gave a clap before joining her on the other side of the matts.

 " Oppa. Come do some flips with me~~~"
 " I can't do those types of flips."
 " Then let's do them on the trampoline again. It's easier there."
 
Sharlotte took Leo's hand and dragged him over to the trampoline again. He helped her back onto the trampoline and she moved into the centre of the trampoline before slowly gathering height and flipping forwards and backwards on the trampoline. Once she finally stopped, Leo joined her in the middle an he began to jump higher and higher before he attempted to do a flip. This continued with the couple going to different types of equipment for another few hours. Gymnastics caused the couples to have automatic skin-ship. Such as helping Sharlotte get onto the equipment and also Sharlotte helping Leo do flips on the trampoline an also on the mats. Finally exhausted the two lay down next to each other on the matts.

Sharlotte heaved her body up to go get her bag and she came back with lunch boxes in each hand.  She gave one to Leo and the two of them sat up and started to eat.

 "Gymnastics was fun. But next time I ant to see you doing martial arts."
 "I'll show you next time when I have the chance."

The two of them continued eating. Silently Leo placed on of his tempura prawns on top of Sharlotte's pile of rice. She looked at Leo whose cheeks were tinted a pale pink from his rare act.

 "Oppa can you teach me how to fool opponents in a soccer match please~~~~~~~~?"
 
Sharlotte began to use aegyo not actually knowing what affect it would have on him. She had heard about what he was like with the aegyo with other members but never knew what would happen to her.

 "………… Okay, I'll teach you the hat trick and how to shoot a goal properly."
 
Leo's cheeks had gone from a pale pink into a bright red showing his embarrassment. Once they had finished the lunch Sharlotte grabbed something else from her bag. The object in question caught Leo's eyes. They were honey lemons. Because of Ken and Hyuk's love for anime, he already knew about them. After all, all the athletes in anime were given honey lemons by their lovers.

She shyly gave him the honey lemons as they made their way to the oval for Leo to teach her soccer. They had reached the football field and Leo was teaching the soccer tricks like he had promised. This consisted of Leo first showing Sharlotte, how to do the trick and then going one on one against her to make sure he could do it in real life against another player.

As a surprise, male idols who were friends of Leo and also famous for playing soccer were waiting for them on the oval. On the oval, Ze:a's Dongjun and B2ST's Doojoon were waiting for them. Seeing all the kpop idols who had debuted before caused her to become shy again and hide behind Leo. Although she was a sunbae to Leo, she was still 5 years younger than Leo. Making her the same age as Hyuk.

 "Anneonghaseyo, sunbaenim. Are you joining us today."
 "Our mission today is to have a 2 on 2 soccer game with you and whoever scores 5 goals first is the winner. If you win there is a special prize for you."
 
The game of Leo and Sharlotte against Doojoon and Dongjun began. Doojoon and Dongjun too the first half of the game easily since it was one against two. By the time Sharlotte joined into the game with her competitive personality, the score was already 3:1. The couple finally made their attack back and soon the score was brought to a 4 all. The game continued until Leo was about to shoot for a goal, but was slide tackled by Dongjun about 15 metres from the goal. This slide tackled occurred in the penalty box and therefore a penalty kick was called.  Leo decided to give the chance to Sharlotte, and therefore she stood against Doojoon who was protecting the goal. She kicked the ball and the ball shot up into the air……….. The ball bounced back from the crossbar and Leo trapped the ball before kicking it right into the left corner of the goal. The game ended with the score of 4:5 in favour of the couple.

The day ended with Leo and Sharlotte not knowing what the prize was and Leo dropped Sharlotte off back at her dorm before driving back to his own dorm. Once Leo arrived at his dorm, he texted Sharlotte and hence a long text chat continued.

  Husband Taekwoon: I've arrived at home. How did you find today?
 Wife Yebin: That's god to hear. Today was tiring but really fun. Thank you for teaching me how to play soccer.
 Husband Taekwoon: That's okay. Thank you for teaching me gymnastics today.
 Wife Yebin: What do you think our prize is?
 Husband Taekwoon: I think it might be something small. What do you want to have Sharlotte?
 Wife Yebin: I want to either have a house or go on a honeymoon. >////////////////< I have to go, Unni's are becoming suspicious of me.
 Husband Taekwoon: Okay have a good night.
 Wife Yebin: Good night to you too Leo Oppa.
 
Both of them fell asleep wondering what was going to happen next time they went for filming of We got married.