I - Introduction

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi ArmyStar here. This is the first chapter of my first fic, I hope you like it ^.^

I need a cover for this story so if you could recommend me some covers I will be really grateful thanks~~~ Enjoy the story

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Third P.o.V

Two red letter boxes stood in very different locations. One stood in front of an apartment building while the other was in the middle in front of Namsan Tower waiting for someone to come and open the box.

The doorbell of the apartment was rung and the door opened a few seconds later, revealing Cherry of CHAOS. Cherry opened the door to see a red letterbox. It didn't take long for her to connect the dots, the only television show which used a red letter box was we got married. She dragged the letter box inside the dorm and called all her members.
 Cherry: Everyone, in the living room now!!
All the members of CHAOS crowded into the room, wondering why on Earth they were called in during their free time. Cherry, had the mission letter in her hand and began to read it out.

 "Dear _____,
 
  Congratulations on becoming the new wife for We Got Married Season 7. You will meet your husband soon. He will be at MBC sports ground on the 15th January for filming. Your mission is to cook a lunch which you think your husband will enjoy.
  The hints for your husband are the wedding ring and 'Soccer'.
  
          Sincerely, We Got Married Staff
          
All the girls screamed as soon as Cherry took out the wedding ring from the envelope.

As soon Aliss saw the ring, she took it from Cherry and tried it on. Aliss stared at the ring hoping she was the one who was getting married, after all she is the eldest and leader of the group.
 Aliss: Yah, Cherry check who the wife is. Quickly!! Peel the sticker off.
 
Cherry did as she was told and all the members besides Sharlotte crowded around the letter, while her unni's were going crazy over the letter, she sat in the corner of the room listening to her music.  Suddenly all her unni's turned and looked at her. Not realizing the situation she continued to listen to her music, it was only when C.YA came over with the letter did she look at who the wife was.

 "Dear Sharlotte,
 
  Congratulations on becoming the new wife for We Got Married Season 7. You will meet your husband soon. He will be at MBC sports ground on the 15th January for filming. Your mission is to cook a lunch which you think your husband will enjoy.
  The hints for your husband are the wedding ring and 'Soccer'.
  
          Sincerely, We Got Married Staff
 
Cherry: Why is it the maknae?!?! I wanted to get married~~~
Aliss: I'm the eldest, yah maknae you're too young to get married~~~
Lici: Have fun with the marriage, but you better not ruin any of my OTP's
C.YA: Good luck, no more partying for you :P

 Sharlotte blushed and started at her unni's with puppy eyes.
Sharlotte: Unni, can you teach me how to cook please?~~~~~~

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Meanwhile

VIXX were coming down from Namsan tower after filming a VIXX TV special. N being the hyper one had run on first and nearly ran over a red postbox which stood in the middle of the footpath. Ken also began running like N and tripped over the postbox and bruised his nose. Hongbin who had slowly followed the group opened the postbox and took out the mission card from inside.

 "Dear _____,
 
  Congratulations on becoming the new husband for We Got Married Season 7. You will meet your wife soon. She will be at MBC sports ground on the 15th January for filming. Your mission is to create a song to sing during your first meeting.
  The hints for your wife are the wedding ring and 'Martial Arts'.
  
          Sincerely, We Got Married Staff
          
Ken: Ooooootokaji~~~~~~ One of us is getting married!!
N: AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, can I get married to Seohyun sunbaenim please????? Please tell me I'm the one getting married.
Hongbin: Hyung give up there's no way that's happening. Girl's generation sunbaenim are all on their world tour right now.
Hyuk: It would be fun if I get married
N: No, I'm not letting the maknae get married before me
Leo: ………….
Hongbin: Anyway, I'm taking off the sticker  so that we can know who the husband is.

Hongbin began to peel of the sticker.

Hongbin: Hyung the husband is………….

When Hongbin didn't finish the statement five of the members crowded around the letter. Once they read who the husband was, everyone stared at their silent, chic member, Leo.