II - First meeting

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi~~~~~ ArmyStar here. I'm sorry this took so long, I had writers block on how to make the couple meet each other. It would probably get better (I hope) Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a little short but I'll try to update as soon as I can.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The day for the new couple to meet each other had finally arrived and most kpop idols were at the MBC  sports ground for the national 'Idol Sports competition'. CHAOS had decided to enter this year and the main two members participating were Aliss and Sharlotte. All the other members decided to follow along for support and to find Sharlotte's new husband. We were in the car on our way to the MBC sports ground when Lici, Aliss and Cherry turned around from their seats to Sharlotte who was sitting in the back seat.
 
 Aliss "Yah, maknae. We Unni's have something to say to you."
 Lici "Okay maknae, with your husband in bed, you need toseduce in bed with y lingerie and wait, do you have condoms?!?!"
 Sharlotte "Unni, I'm 19 and I'm meeting my husband for the first time today.
 Lici "Wait, I'm not finished. This is what happens… *brings out diagrams* Wait, I'm going to buy you con-"
 Aliss "Lici, you say one more word and you will get it back at the dorm."
 
 CHAOS finally reached the MBC sports ground and entered the waiting room they were sharing with 4minute. Lici grabbed the arms Cherry and Eunseo and started fangirling silently with all of 4minute looking at the trio but especially Lici.

68890593c871f6b659ec75c113080591.jpg


Sharlotte P.o.V
After changing into our uniforms, C.YA and I decided to start looking for my husband before the filming started. The first waiting room we went to was shared by fellow SM artists; EXO and Henry. There's no way it could be an SM artist since the entertainment would have told me before. Instead C.YA and I decided to ask for help.
 Sharlotte "Oppa~~~ Anneong, I'm getting married and need some help knowing who the husband is."
 EXO+Henry "Okay, what do we have to know?"
 Sharlotte "He's here today, has my wedding ring and he plays soccer."
 Luhan "That's me! I'm your husband!!!"
 C.YA "Oppa~~ You're not the husband. The husband isn't from SM. Who do you know that's good at soccer and here today?"
 Xiumin "The best soccer players that we went against last year who are here this year are B2ST members, Doojun and Kikwang sunbaenim, No Jihoon sunbaenim, Minho sunbenim andZE:A Dongjun sunbaenim. But rather than going to their waiting rooms, I suggest you go and watch the futsal matches that are happening later. We'll be playing too.
 Sharlotte "Okay thank you oppa. We'll start with the people you told us. Good luck in all your sections.

Sharlotte and C.YA left the room after they gave everyone a hug and made their way back to their waiting room, as the competition was about to start.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

VIXX had just arrived at the MBC sports ground and out of the VIXX members Hongbin, Ravi and Leo were the main three who were entering in the events. Leo and Ravi were entering in the futsal and hurdles while Hongbin was entering in the high jump and long jump events.

N "Yah Le~~~~~o, you need to go find your wife."
Leo "…….. I'll find her after."
N "Leo, you can't do that to your wife. Go now."
Leo " No."

This argument continued until they had to start filming.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

All the members of CHAOS went to watch the futsal matches to try and see who the new husband was. Sharlotte was focused on one player for the entire time. He was competitive but had good sportsmanship and was trying his best not caring if his opponents were from groups who had debuted before him or not.

After the filming had finally ended. CHAOS were resting in their waiting room when there was knocking at the door and the door was opened by VIXX. All the members of VIXX came inside and stood in a line.
 VIXX "Real V, anneonghaseyo, we are VIXX."
 CHAOS "Destory your world, anneonghaseyo, we are CHAOS."
 N "The real reason why were are here, is that one of our members is looking for his new wife and we were thinking that the wife is from your group."
 Aliss "One of our members are also looking for her husband. However, we won't give her away that easily. The husband must guess who the wife in less than two guesses or will won't allow this marriage."
 
Leo tried to hide behind s but was dragged forward by N. He stood there not knowing what to do until N pushed him closer to CHAOS. Leo slowly went up to C.YA and asked for her hand. C.YA tried on the ring but unfortunately it didn't fit her.
 N "Ya, Le~~~~~o, do it properly or you can't get married!!"

Leo seemed troubled as he began to walk closer to the Sharlotte.

 Leo " Can I have your hand please?"
Sharlotte placed her hand gently into his and he placed the ring onto her hand. The ring fit and Sharlotte brought something out from her pocket. She placed the matching ring onto Leo's finger.

platinum-wedding-rings-for-men.jpg