XXII - Running Man Pt.1

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! 169 subscribers on WGM and 200 subscribers over all of my stories. I feel so loved <3<3

 

Sorry for the late update but I had quite a few things going on. Including learning how to drive.

 

Thats enough from me and like always,

ENJOY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Arriving for a schedule early, Sharlotte sat inside her car whilst waiting for the staff to come and notify her about where she had to go. Being lead by the staff of the variety show she was taken to a dark room where the PD was waiting for her.

 

"Hello Sharlotte-sshi, and welcome. Your role today is an assassin. You must prevent the other members from finishing the final mission and discovering who the assassin is. You will have a special way of 'killing' the members and will have one assistant. You can choose your assistant and give them this note. Through your mission also find your weapon. Today is a We Got Married episode so enjoy today's schedule."

 

Sharlotte stood next to Leo in a wedding dress with their arms interlocked like the other We Got Married couples who stood in front of them. All the wives were in wedding dresses whilst the husbands all looked smart and dashing in their tuxedos.

 

"What is everyone dressed up today? We're all wearing tuxedo's and Jihyo is in a wedding dress. Is today's topic something to do with marriage?"

"Do I finally get to marry Jihyo?"

"There's no way the staff would allow that Gary-hyung."

"As there is a large stage behind us shall we welcome our guests?"

 

The sparks went up as the couples began to walk along the brick road to the Running Man MC's.

 

"Ohhhhh~~~~~~ It's Jinyoung and Goongmin. It must be a We Got Married special today."

 

Jinyoung and Goongmin were followed by Yura and Jonghyun, and finally Leo and Sharlotte.

 

"Ah~~~~~~ Yura and Sharlotte~~~ Why must you be married, divorce them and marry me today."

"Yah Haha! How could you say that. They are newly weds after all."

"As you may have realized, today's race is a couple race. Something important has been taken from everyone. Through each mission, one couple will be eliminated and the 4 final couples will head through the final mission where they will have to find their important possession which has been taken away from them. Two couples will be in a car together. Please head to your first location. For the running man cast, the groups will be Jihyo and Jongkook, Gary and Haha, Jaesuk and Kwangsoo and Sukjin. Please get changed into your team colours and head to your first location.

 

Leo and Sharlotte received their black coloured outfits from the staff before quickly getting changed and heading over to the parked cars in front of the hotel. Whilst waiting for the next couple, Sharlotte reached over and fixed Leo's collar.

 

"Oppa, your collar was folded under your polo."

"Ah, gomawo. By the way, come closer."

 

Leo pulled her closer and fixed the back of her collar and then folded the hood of the jacket back out. As a way of thanking Leo, Sharlotte hugged him tightly around his waist.

 

Jihyo and Jongkook were the second couple to arrive and boarded the front two seats while Leolotte sat in the back and the car drove off first out of the car park.

 

"So how long have you two been married?"

"About 5 months now."

"What's it like being married since you're both idols and there is quite a large age different between you two, if I remember. Leo-yah, say something too."

"It's true… But we still keep contact through messaging one another."

"The age difference doesn't really make an influence unless it is oppa helping me with several things like university choices or how to manage my schedules and school timetable together."

"Is there anything that you want to know about our show?"

"Jihyo-unnie, can you give us some tips about each of the members?"

"Well, Sukjin-oppa is the weakest and even you should be able to rip his name tag off quickly, Jaesuk-oppa is surprisingly fast and good at turning around suddenly to rip off your name. One thing that is similar between all the male members is that they are weak to aegyo."

"Yah! Jihyo-yah. You're the same,  when we have handsome guest. You go easy on them as well."

 

Whilst the two were talking, Sharlotte brought the note out of her pocket and slipped it into Leo's pocket where his hands rested in each pocket. He watched her silently but held hands with her when she placed her hand in his. His eyes gave away the surprise of feeling something between their hands. Leaving the note in his hand, she pulled her hand back and focused back on what Jihyo and Jongkook were talking about.

 

Soon they arrived at the first location, where only the staff were waiting for them. While waiting for the other teams, Leo pulled out a small chocolate bar from inside the jacket, opened it and placed it in front of Sharlotte's mouth. Opening , Leo fed her the chocolate bar before placing the empty wrapper back in his pocket. 

 

"You two are too close for just a on-camera couple. Are you sure you aren't dating?"

"Eh~~~~~ We're both idols, Jongkook-oppa. We both have a dating ban."

 

Before they could ask any more questions, they were joined by four other groups and waited another 10 minutes for everyone to arrive. Once everyone arrived, the PD began speaking once more.

 

"One of the most important things in marriage is sacrificing things for one another. Therefore, will have a couple sacrificial race. First, you must choose one of the following 6 boxes and inside will be something the two must finish together entirely. Once that has been checked by the staff you can move to the next stage where after you answer a question you will piggyback your partner to the third and final stage. At the final stage,  one person must wear a blindfold and be lead around by the obstacle course by their partner back to the starting line but with new obstacles in their way. Once you leave the start of the final stage, you cannot talk to each other. The couple who comes last will automatically be lead to jail."

"We're a group of three so what do we do?"

"You can either do this mission as a group of three or two, it's up to you."

 

The couples each stood at the starting line with a covered box with a number between 1~6 written on the box.

 

"Ready… Go!"

 

Leo and Sharlotte ran to their table and lifted the box off the table to see a litre bottle of cold milk waiting for them with two plastic cups.

 

"Oppa. What do we do?"

"It's okay, I'll drink it all."

 

Picking up the entire bottle, Leo began to drink the milk as fast as he could. Meanwhile, other couples were battling against 3 packets worth of hot ramen or 1.25L bottle of coke and other things which were similar. Once Leo had finished drinking the entire bottle the staff came and checked the bottle before asking them their question.

 

"The question is a telepathy game question. Please answer at the end of three. Jajangmyun or Jjambbong? One… Two… Three."

"Jjambbong."

"Jjambbong."

"You can continue to the next stage."

 

Leo bent down so Sharlotte could jump onto his back and they raced after Jihyo, Jongkook and Gary, Haha who had been lucky with the draw.

 

"Oppa mianhe. I can't really help with this race. I'm so sorry~~"

"It's okay. It's not like you didn't want to drink it."

 

They had overtaken Gary and Haha but Jihyo and Jongkook were still nearly 15 metres in front of them. Once they reached the start of the final stage, Sharlotte jumped off Leo's back and carefully placed the blindfold over Leo's eyes. Holding his hand Sharlotte pulled him forward.

 

"Oppa we can run for a bit. I'll squeeze your hand when we have an obstacle in front."

 

The two ran forward until they reach the first obstacle where, Sharlotte squeezed his hand making him stop just before the obstacle. Reaching forward with his hand, Leo found the bar and slowly lifted his leg over the bar before continuing to run to their next obstacle course. This continued until they crossed the finish line. Reaching up, Sharlotte took off Leo's mask allowing him to finally see again. Showing that they had come second like they were before entering the final stage.

 

Fixing his hair for him, the finished couples waited until the final group crossed the line and everyone stood together to talk about the round which just occurred.

 

"Sharlotte, why did Leo drink all of the drink which you had. It's  sacrificial race for both people you know?"

"I'm slightly lactose intolerant and can't drink cold milk. I can drink it if it's hot but can't when it's cold. That's why Leo-oppa had to drink it all."

 

Guards suddenly walked in and grabbed Jaesuk, Kwangsoo and Sukjin and took them away to jail, leaving the 5 couples who were told to travel to their next location in Gangnam. Just before they left, Leo and Sharlotte who were trailing behind everyone where walking, when Leo's foot knocked something hidden in the sand. Picking up the object, they discovered a mini watergun, which they hid in a pocket before hurrying after the others remaining unsuspicious.