XVII - We got Married trip Pt.2

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~ Armystar here. I had a slight writer's block but have overcome it and have a new chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I wonder if anyone actually reads this.....

Anyway. I hope you enjoy thiis chapter.

Comments always help and thank you to everyone. Even the silent readers.

Enough rambling and let's go~~~~

 

P.S: Leo fencing is seriously hot. ^.^
 


All the husbands stood on the start line waiting for the starting gun. The starting gun was finally shot and everyone ran towards the first obstacle.

 

Sharlotte was hanging tightly onto Leo as he ran through the sand towards the varying heights of limbo. Leo were in the lead as the other couples ran after them to limbo. Jaerim were second quickly followed by Goongmin and finally Jonghyun. Leo ducked under the first limbo and second easily but froze for a second in front of the third hurdle.

 

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"Ah. Hang on though, it's going to be harder than the others."

 

Following Leo's words, Sharlotte hung on tighter than before.

 

"Tuck her head under the limbo bar first. Lean back as far as you can, I'll take care of the rest."

 

Following his words, Sharlotte leaned back as far as she could and Leo slowly began to crouch further down and passed under the limbo bar. At the final limbo bar, Leo changed tactics.

 

"Hold on tighter than before, I'm going to jump."

"I believe in you oppa, just don't drop me please."

"Trust me, I won't."

 

With those words, Leo hugged her right up to his chest and walked up as close to the bar as he could. He hurdled over the bar and pulled his left leg over the bar after him.

 

"Oppa, jjang!"

 

Sharlotte wiped  the sweat off his brow using the towel she had wrapped around her waist. Leo looked behind to see that Goongmin and Jaerim were at the final limbo bar and continued to run towards the table about 100 metres away.

 

Leo arrived at the table to see a giant bowl of mango shaved ice sitting on the table waiting for them. He placed Sharlotte down on the chair next to the table and sat down next to her. She picked up the spoon and began to feed Leo. Once he had sat down as well, he picked up the other spoon on the table and began to feed Sharlotte. Soon Goongmin and Jinyoung, Jaerim and Soeun sat at the other tables.

 

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"I'll be fine."

"It's so cold though…"

 

Leo calmly took off his jacket as Sharlotte continued to feed him and wrapped it around her.

 

"Thank you. Don't you need it?"

"I'm running so I get hot. It's fine."

 

Soon they had finished the bowl of mango shaved ice and Leo picked her up once more to carry her. Once at the tires he placed on the smallest tire and began to pull her to the final station.

 

"Oppa~~ Run~~"

 

Goongmin and Jinyoung were catching up to Leo and Sharlotte, who was becoming tired.

 

"Just a little bit more. We're nearly finished."

 

They finally arrived at the trampoline and Leo picked her up from the tire and gently placed her onto the trampoline. Seeing the bread hanging high above her, Sharlotte began to gain speed as she jumped higher and higher, stretching her hand out for the bread. Of course being short didn't help at all but she was taller than Jinyoung, giving her an advantage over all the wives besides Yura who towered over everyone.

 

"Yebin-ah stretch out slightly more and bend your knees when you're just about to jump."

 

Following Leo's instructions, she bent her knees down further and pushed down harder on the trampoline before strecthing her body up. Her fingers grabbed the corner of the bread and she pulled it down with her, as she fell back to the ground. Leo hopped onto the trampoline and picked her up before jumping off and running to the finish line. Jinyoung and Goongmin soon followed as they slowly caught up. But there was already a significant gap which Goongmin wasn't able to catch up to and Leo came in the finish line first.

 

He placed her down after they finished and sat down on the sand. Sharlotte sat next to him and wiped his forehead with a cold towel that the staff had prepared. She had also brought over a ice water bottle which she gave to Leo. Whilst Leo was recovering, the other couples came through the finish line.

 

"Congratulations, again, to Leo and Sharlotte. You can go to any country whenever you want for a holiday. You know have a break until dinner which is a 7pm in the backyard for a barbeque. You have free time until then. I'll see you after dinner for our final game today."

 

Once Leo had recovered, he stood up and held his hand out for Sharlotte to stand up with him. Together, they walked to the pension with everyone else before getting changed and meeting each other once more in front of the pension.

 

Leo and Sharlotte began to walk together along the beach hand in hand whilst everyone else was having a break at home.

 

"Oppa, I hope I wasn't too heavy was I?"

"It was fine. You were quite light."

"That's good. But you still had to jump with me."

"It's fine."

"I think the games did help us come closer though."

"True. It's less awkward."

"By the way, I saw your episode of Dream Team."

"Oh…."

"It was entertaining. Hongbin-oppa was spinning like crazy."

"We did really bad though."

"It's okay oppa. I didn't know you did Taekwondo or boxing though. We should do martial arts next time."

"Sure."

 

They continued walking and talking until they finally arrived back at the pension just in time for dinner.