XX - Hello Baby~~~~~

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~ I have decided to add in two adorable babies. I'm still going to do Running-Man so please look forward to that. Leo's personality with babies was too adorable to just pass by hence we have new characters~~~~

 

Happy New Year

 

Enjoy~~~~~


Leo and Sharlotte had arrived in front of their apartment and had opened the door, only to see foreign items in the kitchen, closet and empty room. "Oppa. What's all this?"

 

"I don't know."

 

Taking a closer look at the foreign items around the apartment. They saw, baby spoons, baby items and even small beds in the empty room.

 

"Oppa, since when did we have children?"

"We didn't."

 

They were interrupted by the door bell, where they saw nothing outside. They opened the door to have two children waiting for them to open the door. "Anneonghaseyo." The children bowed before passing a mission card to Leo.

"To Leolotte,

 

Your new mission is a long term mission and We got Married have combined with Hello Baby. These two children are now in your charge. Everything has been set up for you. Please get your children.

Sincerely, We got Married Staff"

 

Whilst, they were reading the letter, the two children had been welcomed into the apartment by Sharlotte and into the playroom which had been prepared inside the apartment.

 

After reading the letter, the two walked into the playroom where the two children were playing separately. Once they walked into the room, the boy came close whilst the girl continued to play with the dolls in the room.

 

 

"Appa! Umma!"

"Anneong. What's your name?"

"Jihoon. I'm 4! That's my sister, Jihye. She's 3."

"If you ever want anything, just tell us."

"Okay!"

 

Seeing Jihoon was happy with them, Leo walked over to Jihye who was alone and began to play dolls with her. Opening her heart up slowly as he played Barbie dolls with her. Even putting on  girly voice as he pretended to be the other barbie girl.

 

The time was soon coming closer to dinner and both children had opened up to the couple. "Appa, Hungry. We want food."

 

"What do you want for dinner."

"Pasta~~~~~~~~~~~~~."

"Do you want to go shopping with umma?"

"Yay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"You're coming along too right, Leo Appa?

"Yes."

 

Leo and Sharlotte changed Jihye and Jihoon's clothes and strapped them to the baby seats before heading to the supermarket.

 

At the supermarket, Jihye was placed in the baby seat whilst Jihoon sat inside the trolley. Leo was pushing the trolley whilst Sharlotte was choosing the ingredients for the pasta.

 

"Mama. I want chocolate."

"Me too. Me too."

 

Jihye and Jihoon began to sing out for chocolate at the top of their voices.

 

"We'll go to the chocolate corner but only one each and you can only have it after dinner okay?"

"Yay~~~~~~ Choco~~~~~"

 

Soon the shopping for pasta was completed and Leo was keeping Jihye occupied as she sat in the trolley with games which they were playing together. Also pulling funny faces whilst they were shopping, not caring about the stares people were giving them. When they had finally reached the confectionary aisle, Jihoon and Jihye were placed on the ground as they ran around choosing their own candy.

 

After checking out all the ingredients for pasta and had arrived back at home with everything. Leo headed over to the kitchen to prepare their dinner and Sharlotte sat down with the children watching animations together.

 

"Where do you want to go tomorrow?"

"Mama. Can we go to the playground tomorrow?"

"Of course you can Jihoon. Daddy might not be able to come with us though."

"I want to be with appa though."

"Maybe we can visit daddy's work place then."

"Yay~~~~~~"

 

Leo came into the room with the different plates full of pasta and he placed them onto the table for everyone.

 

"Wahhh~~~~~ Thank you for the meal."

 

Jihoon and Jihye used their forks and began eating the pasta by themselves, smudging the sauce all around their mouths while Sharlotte and Leo watched them eat with a smile on their faces.

 

Dinner had ended as quickly as it had started and everyone sat around the living room tired and sleepy from the shopping they had gone through and also because of the trip the couple had just come back from. The kids fell asleep on their laps, and Leo picked up each child in his arms before he gently placed them in each crib and moved back to the living room to see Sharlotte just as tired as the children.

 

"Let's go to bed. We both have a busy day tomorrow."

 

Helping her up, they moved together to their bedroom and fell asleep curled up to one another in the bed, wondering how they would have to teach their children and help them grow. The excitement and fear remained in their minds but the tiredness from the trip overpowered them as they fell asleep into a happy world with only each other.