XXI - Family Cheer and VIXX uncles

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~~ Armystar here. I'm sorry it's been so long, since I updated but I had a lot of things going on. Which included fangirling over the Fencing Prince. AKA Jung Taekwoon and also meeting some other people who I admire.

 

On another note 152 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for loving this story and I will try and update as much as I can. But once I return back to school it's going to be hard. But I will try my best.

Has anyone watched Rising Family???? I don't exactly know the english title but that's the literal translation of the new drama N is in.

I seriously thought when he introduced himself that he was going to say.

"Hello, Real V...."

The way he said "Hello" was the exact same way he says every group introduction.

I'll stop ranting on now.

Enjoy~~~~~~~~
 


Sharlotte was sleeping on the bed with Jihye and Jihoon sleeping on either side of her. Leo had left the apartment for his schedule and Sharlotte only had WGM filming for the day. Jihye woke up and turned to Sharlotte and peeped over to see Jihoon was also waking up from his sleep.

 

"Umma, wake up. We're hungry, make us breakfast please."

 

Hearing Jihye and Jihoon's voices, Sharlotte woke up from her sleep and smiled sleepily to the children.

 

"Good morning Jihye and Jihoon. What would you like for breakfast? How about pancakes?"

"Yay~~~~~~~~ Pancakes~~~~~"

 

Jihye and Jihoon began jumping up and down on the bed from the excitement of pancakes. Sharlotte got up from the bed and moved to the kitchen with the children following behind her like adorable puppies.

 

"What flavoured pancakes would you like for breakfast?"

"I want chocolate."

"I want strawberries."

"I'll make both then."

"Yay~~~~~~~~"

 

Sharlotte made the basic batch of pancake mix before seperating it into two different bowls and adding chocolate and strawberries into the different bowls. She cooked the different pancakes before towering them on the plates and adding whipped cream and maple syrup on top of the pancakes.

 

Seeing the pancakes were nearly ready, Jihye and Jihoon sat down at the table with their utensils in each hand. As soon as Sharlotte placed the plates down in front of them, Jihye and Jihoon dug right into the pancakes, both cheeks puffed out from the amount of food in their mouths.

 

"Is it yummy?"

 

Their heads shook like bobble heads as they continued to eat.

 

"Do you want to go see appa working today? We can go meet your uncles after."

"I wanna see daddy working. Let's gooo~~~~~"

"Let's get you changed and ready to go then. Umma has to get changed as well."

 

Sharlotte walked over to the closet before taking out a dark blue tutu skirt, black leggings and a white long sleeve shirt with a ribbon imprinted into the shirt. Taking off Jihye's pajamas, she clothed her in the outfit. Doing the same for Jihoon with the outfit of black pants, button-up white shirt and a dark blue vest.

 

Allowing the children to play by themselves, Sharlotte got changed into her outfit which consisted of a white blouse, black skirt with skin coloured leggings, with her haired tied into a side ponytail. Preparing the dual baby stroller she packed it into their car with a bag full of emergency items before calling for Jihye and Jihoon. "Jihye, Jihoon~~ Time to go to dad's work."

 

Jihye ran out of the room to Sharlotte who was waiting with their shoes. Putting on their shoes, the siblings held Sharlotte's hands and walked to the car. After strapping them to the seats, Sharlotte boarded the drivers seat and the engine, starting the car and driving to the stadium where Leo was filming Dream Team.

 

"Appa. Appa. Where is appa?"

"We're going to see appa now. You're really a daddy's girl aren't you Jihye?"

"Appa Joh-ah~~~(I like Appa)"

"We'll see him soon. We're nearly there. Jihoon-ah what are you doing?"

"Playing with Rovix"

"Jihoon, Jihye-yah. Who do you like more. Umma or Appa?"

"I like Appa"

"What about you Jihoon-ah?"

"I like both."

 

While they were talking, they had arrived at the stadium which Leo was filming today. Taking out the dual stroller from the trunk and helped Jihye and Jihoon into the stroller before entering the stadium. Seeing their entrance the fans yelled out, catching the emcee's eyes while she moved closer to the front where the cast were fencing. During the break between games, the emcee called out to Sharlotte.

 

"We have an unexpected guest here today. Please welcome Sharlotte from CHAOS to the stage. Who are the adorable children with you?"

"Hello. I'm Sharlotte from CHAOS. I came because I heard Leo oppa was fencing today and we came to cheer him on. Jihye and Jihoon, say hello."

"Anneonghaseyo. I'm Jihoon."

 

Jihye hid back into Sharlotte's shoulder, nervous from the sudden attention she was receiving from everyone there. Coming back from getting his hair redone, Leo walked onto the stage and Jihye automatically began to reach out for Leo.

 

"Appa. Hold, hold."

 

Taking Jihye from Sharlotte's arms, Leo carried her whilst still wearing his fencing outfit. Jihye was playing with Leo's hair. Meanwhile, Sharlotte was holding Jihoon who was looking at everything with wondering eyes since everything was new to him. Seeing the people watching them.

 

"That's Jihye, she's really shy but is a daddy's girl."

"Please go over to the sidelines and watch. We will now continue to the next match. You were just in time Sharlotte, the next match is between Leo and Kim Sungsoo."

 

Leo handed Jihye back to Sharlotte before grabbing his mask and walking onto the platform.

 

"Appa Hwating~~~"

 

Jihye and Jihoon yelled out making the fans scream out from how cute they were while Leo turned to give them a smile before putting on his mask. The game begun and everyone watched silently as they versed each other on the platform.

 

Jihye kept uttering out small sounds of protest as she watched the rapiers go back and forth in the sword fight, some stabbing Leo which caused larger whimpers from Jihye. Jihoon was watching with interest in the sport, sitting in the stroller while Jihye refused to come down from Sharlotte's arms.

 

The match finally ended with the score of 5:1 in Leo's favour, putting the YB team in front of the Dream team by one point. Taking off his mask, Leo turned to the fans before giving them the formal greeting, then to the coach and finally to his team members. Finally placing the rapier down, he walked over to where Jihye and Jihoon were waiting for him.

 

"Appa~~~~ Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Were you worried?"

"It was scary."

"It was cool. I wanna try~"

"You can't, it's too dangerous Jihoon. Maybe when you're older okay?"

 

The filming for Dream team continued with Leo losing to one of the dream team members but gaining the nickname of 'Fencing Prince' by the Starlights. After filming, the family travelled to Jellyfish entertainment where the rest of VIXX were waiting for Leo to practice for the end of year music festivals and of course as a couple on we got married, there would be a special stage for Leo and Sharlotte to dance together.

 

In the practice room the five VIXX members were fooling around with the music and their props such as the Rovix head.

 

"Ken hyung, stop putting your nose in front of the camera."

"Yah Lee Hongbin. Stop taking photos of everything in the room."

 

N was chasing all s around the room slicing necks while everyone was running away from their leader. It was during this crazy situation that Leo, Sharlotte and the babies walked into the practice room.

 

The family stood frozen at the chaos which stood in front of them. People chasing one another. Taking photos of every single thing in the room, someone making crazy animal noises and the final person sleeping on the floor while rapping…

 

"Oppa… Is this normal?"

 

Leo turned his face away from the sight in front of him and turned back to Jihye who was watching the situation with wide eyes. Picking Jihye up from the stroller, he held her in his arms waiting for the or the rest of s to notice them. Jihoon lifted his arms wanting to be carried as well like Jihye was. Sharlotte reached down to pick him up, only to be refused.

 

"Oppa, looks like Jihoon also wants to be picked up by you."

 

Picking Jihoon up from the stroller as well, Leo carried both children in his arms, still waiting for VIXX to notice them in the doorway. It was finally when Hongbin pointed his camera at the doorway to see the family.

 

"Oh! Leo hyung~~ Who are those adorable children??"

"You finally notice us?"

"Sorry."

 

They walked in and the boys gathered around the babies cooing and making weird faces at them to catch their attention. Jihye turned to look at Hongbin and reached out to him, wanting him to hold her.

 

"Jihye-yah. You like the handsome boys don't you?"

"Jihye-yah how could you judge us by our looks… That's not fair at all."

 

N began ranting on about how everything was judged by looks. Ravi trying to stop him whilst Hyuk and Hongbin began to keep Jihye entertained. Jihoon was watching Ken continued to make animal noises.

 

"Let's see who Jihye thinks is the most handsome in VIXX."

 

Leo and the rest of VIXX sat in a line while Sharlotte was telling Jihye and Jihoon what to do.

 

"Jihye, Jihoon-ah, I want to run and hug the person who you think is the most handsome. Okay? Ready, go!"

 

Jihye and Jihoon began running to the members, Jihye running to Leo without a thought whilst Jihoon was playing with the members, pretending to walk to one member before pulling away at the last second. Finally, he walked into Leo's arms which were waiting for him.

 

"That's unfair though, you're their dad."

"Too bad."

"Jihye-yah, Jihoon-ah. Go to the next person who you think is he most handsome."

 

Jihye began walking slower that she had before and stood in front of everyone debating on who to run to. Jihoon had run over to Ravi because of the rapping he had performed for him before. Jihye finally walked over and hugged Hongbin. This followed until the only two left were Ken and  N.

 

"I told you they only like the handsome ones. But I still don't get how Hyukkie and Ravi are more handsome then me."

"It's Jihye and Jihoon's choice, hyung. But you still might not be last, after all Ken-hyung is still there as well."

 

Walking over for their final choice. Jihoon went to Ken and Jihye went over to N ending the ranking before they began to stretch, ready to practice for their concert next month.

 

Watching them dance, Jihoon and Jihye began to dance to the music whilst trying to copy their moves, which ended in an absolute disaster but was so cute no one could say anything bad to them. Finally taking a rest after nearly 30 minutes of continuous dancing, VIXX's hit songs followed one by one, the group sat down on the floor chugging water down like it was the only source they could eat which was left on earth.

 

Taking out the towels from the bag, Sharlotte handed them to Jihye and Jihoon before taking one for herself and walking closer to the group.

 

"Jihye, Jihoon-ah. Take these to the uncles and give each of them one okay?"

 

Sharlotte walked over and sat down next to Leo before passing him the towel to wipe his sweat. Too tired, he sat there without the energy to wipe off his sweat. Knowing the situation which they were in, Sharlotte reached over and began to wipe away the sweat which had collected on Leo's forehead and down his arms.

 

Not knowing that everyone had stopped to watch the interaction, the two continued what they were doing before finally breaking apart when they realised that no one else in the room was talking, but rather watching them instead.

 

Soon, it came for Sharlotte and the children to leave but before Sharlotte could leave, Leo grabbed her arm and said,

 

"You'll come to our concert right?"

"I'll see if I can come. I hope I can."

"Manager-hyung has tickets which I told him to reserve. If you ever need them just tell me."

"Okay. We'll see you at home."

 

With a small peck on the cheek the group left so that they could let VIXX continue practicing for their second solo concert.