XXVI - Couple Holiday Pt.1

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~~ Armystar here.

 

OH MY GOD SO MANY SUBCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also terribly sorry it's been so long but school has been so busy and I didn't have any time to write.

 

But I promise you that the next few chapters will be very fluffy so pleas look forward to it.

 

Enjoy~~~~~

P.S. Thank you to everyone who supports this fic

 


Sharlotte stood in front of her dorm waiting for the familiar black car to come and pick her up. The black car moved into the car park in front of the apartment, followed by another van. The black car parked in front of Sharlotte and Leo got out and gave her a hug before quickly placing her luggage and opening the back doors to see Jihye and Jihoon sleeping in their car seats. Bringing them out of the car, they each hugged one child and placed them in the stroller whilst they waited for the other members to exit from the van.

 

By the time VIXX had come to the front of the apartment, CHAOS had come downstairs and had crowded around the two half-asleep children in the stroller.

 

"Ahhh~~~~~~~~~ THE BABIES ARE HERE!"

"Hush, Lici-unnie. They'll wake up."

 

Just as C.Ya finished speaking, Jihoon let out a small whimper before waking up.

 

"Eomma… Up."

 

Leaning down she picked Jihoon from the stroller before passing him to Cherry who was standing closest to Sharlotte. Jihye also woke up from the noise and Leo picked her right up before passing the stroller to Ken and keeping her in his arms.

 

"Jihye-yah. You have to stay with VIXX uncles and CHAOS aunties okay? Mum and dad are going to go away for a bit. Make sure you listening to them well."

"Okay."

 

Passing Jihye to Hongbin, Sharlotte and Leo said their final goodbye's before boarding the car and driving off to the airport. Back at the apartment, VIXX and CHAOS were given a letter from the staff. Taking the letter from the staff, Ravi was about to take the letter, when N suddenly neck-chopped him and took the letter himself.

 

'As Sharlotte and Leo have left on their honeymoon and you are in charge of Jihye and Jihoon, but neither dorm is large enough to house 11 people. Therefore, we have provided a temporary house for you. Please head to this house. XX-XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX.

 

Sincerely, We got Married staff'

 

"So this is why, they wanted us to also pack as well. Anyway, let's go!"

 

They all boarded their vans with the babies and moved to their new location. Meanwhile, Leo and Sharlotte had just reached the airport and were checking in for their flight.

 

"Oppa. Do you think they Jihoon and Jihye will be okay? I'm quite worried. I don't really know if my members will be able to take care of them so well."

"I'm sure they will be able to. They can still contact us if they need to know anything. We should just not worry about them. Let's go."

 

They walked hand in hand through the gate and headed straight to the café.

 

"You want a Caramel Macchiato with whipped cream and syrup right?"

"Yup. Latte again?"

"Un."

 

Sharlotte sat down at a table waiting for Leo to come back with the table. She sat there admiring their couple ring from Running man and their original couple ring. He soon came back with the coffee and sat down opposite to her.

 

"We had fun on Running man didn't we?"

"It was. But tiring."

"That's true. But it was fun as a couple game. Where do you think we are going?"

"I think it will be a close country. It doesn't take very long to get there."

"I think it's nearly time. Let's go."

 

Finishing their coffees, they boarded the plane, heading off to the destination for their second holiday. Sitting on the plane next to each other, they turned to the hand cam which was given to them by the staff.

 

"Hello~~ We are heading off to our next holiday~~~ Where do you think we're going, oppa?"

"Japan. "

"Why?"

"They just mentioned it over the intercom."

"Okay ^.^ Oppa, let's go to Disneyland and what else should we do?"

 "Food and some traditional places."

"We... We're going to enjoy this holiday. Please look forward to it."

 

Turing off the hand cam, they waited for the plane to take off. Once in the air, they began watching a romance movie together with Sharlotte's head resting on Leo's shoulder while they shared the earphones.

 

They walked out of Narita airport with their luggage and were passed a golden letter by the staff. Taking the letter out of the golden envelope, they began to read the letter together

 

'To Leolotte couple,

 

Welcome to Japan for your second holiday. Please follow these directions to your way of transport.

 

Walk out Gate 4 and walk 200 steps North. Turn West and travel 170 steps and turn South-West and 30 steps and you will reach your way of transport. They key is also inside this envelope.

 

Enjoy your holiday, the location is hidden inside the car.

 

Sincerely, We got Married staff.'

 

Following the instructions, they exited from Gate 4 and followed the instructions written on the letter. They walked through the car park and suddenly turned left, before walking another 170 steps. Stopping after the 170 steps, they looked left to see a single blue car standing alone in the empty car park.

 

Taking the key out of the envelope, they unlocked the car and looked around for the card with their location written on it.

 

"Ah. I found it ^.^ Oppa it's XX-XXXXXXXX XXXXX, Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan."

"Okay."

 

Inputting this data into the GPS, he began driving off towards their location which turned out to be the Ryokan they would be staying in. Once placing their luggage in their room, they came out once more to take the subway and travel to the city.

 

"We should go to an Onsen tonight. What do you think?"

"That's good. Our accommodation is connected to one anyway so we can go sleep right after."

"Let's go shopping an eat Japanese food~~~~~~~"

 

Taking his hand, she ran as quick as she could to the subway station. Happy to be in Japan again after only coming here because of work.