CHAOS and VIXX's babysitting house

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~~

Unfortunately it's only a filler chapter today but I am still writing the story.

If there is anything you want to see happen between Leo and Sharlotte please tell me ^>^

Thank you to everyone who reads this story. Silent readers or not. I don't really mind.

We just went over 250 subscribers~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, on with the story.


Eleven people walked into the two story house which was filled with everything they would need for a week.  A chorus of "Ohhs" could be heard around the house where they all walked around the house, choosing their own rooms and seeing what other things there were around the house.

 

"Guys!! They have a karaoke machine. Let's have a party tonight."

"Jihye, Jihoon. Do you want to have a party?"

"Yeah~~~~~~~"

"Okay. N-oppa and Leader-unnie. Go and buy some food for the party later tonight."

"What does everyone want for dinner?"

"Pasta~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"I want meat."

"The babies want pasta, so we'll have pasta. When you go shopping for the party, we'll give you a list with all the things you'll need to buy."

 

Looking through the fridge, C.Ya took a list of everything they would need before kicking N and Aliss out of the house to go shopping. Lici, Hyuk, Ravi and Cherry were busy keeping the children occupied whilst they waited. Ken was lounging around on the sofa singing to himself whilst playing an imaginary guitar.

 

Meanwhile, Aliss was trying to stop N for placing too many boxes of banana milk into the shopping trolley.

 

"That's too many N-oppa! We're not going to live off banana milk for the entire week."

"But it's for the babies."

"12 boxes of 6-pack banana milk are way too much for two children to drink in a week."

"Which is why I will help them ^>^"

"No. That's still 72 drinks. Not gonna happen oppa."

 

Their bickering continued all throughout the shopping with several calls back to the house to make sure they know were buying the correct object. N's nagging for banana milk did not finish until they arrived back at the home with the groceries.

 

Ravi opened the door for Aliss and N and as soon as he saw N's face, he could guess what had happened at the supermarket.

 

"Hyung, did you try to buy all the banana milk at the grocery store again. You really have to stop doing that. Just because you like banana milk doesn't mean you can buy about 100,000 won worth of banana milk."

"It wasn't only for me though. It was for the babies. I'm not the only one who loves banana milk in this house."

"Still not happening hyung. Anyway, come help out in the kitchen. We need to start cooking. It's nearly time for dinner."

 

Walking into the kitchen, they placed the bags on top of the island and took all the things they needed out of the plastic bags. Jihye and Jihoon ran into the kitchen to see what the adults were doing only to have their eyes fixated on the yellow and green square packet of milk.

 

"BANANA MILK!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Give us some please~~~~~"

 

N gave Aliss a knowing look before passing one each to the children with a straw to keep them preoccupied until they finished cooking.

 

"Jihye, Jihoon-ah, you can't have another one until after dinner okay?"

"Okay~~~~~ Thank you."

 

With that, they ran out of the kitchen and back to the living room whilst N gave Aliss a knowing smirk on his face.

 

"Told you we would need more banana milk."

"But, 12 packets is still way too much and we can always go back to the supermarket when we need more."

 

Shaking her head, Aliss went back to cooking the noodles for the pasta. By the time she had finished, everyone had arrived at the dining table for dinner. Placing the gigantic bowl of pasta in the middle of the table, she began distributing the pasta out to everyone.

 

Picking up their forks, everyone began to dig in. Jihye and Jihoon, were eating with the sauce all over their faces. Throughout the dinner, Cherry kept on giving Ken small glimpses throughout the dinner without him realizing, while the others were busying in their own conversations and taking care of the two children.

 

Jihye and Jihoon were playing with their toys while the adults cleaned up and joined them on the floor or sofa.

 

"Lici-Imo, can I have another banana milk please?"

"Awwwwwwwwww, you're so cute. Okay come with me."

 

Taking her hand, Lici went back to the kitchen with Jihye to get her another banana milk.

 

"Samchoen, I want one too."

"Okay then Jihoon. Let's go."

"Ravi-yah, go and get the bags of chips and also the box of canner dinks."

 

Not showing any indication that he heard him, Ravi took Jihoon's hand and followed Jihye and Lici to the kitchen. Later, the four returned with everything that they would need for the party. Entering the living room once more with everything they needed, the party finally began with the first song sung by N on the karaoke machine.

 

The party continued with the microphone being passed around between everyone who was in the room. Jihye and Jihoon danced around during each song and soon grabbed the microphone for themselves.

 

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ"

 

The members o CHAOS and VIXX jumped up to dance around to the toddlers singing and joining in. A ringtone could be heard all around cutting the mood of the party. Serin looked at  her phone to see a video-call from Sharlotte and Leo.

 

"Hello?"

"Serin~~~ How is everything going over there?"

"Everything is fine. We're having a karaoke party right now. Jihye, Jihoon. Do you want to talk to Eomma and Appa?"

 

She passed her phone to Jihoon who shared with Jihye to see Sharlotte and Leo in a traditional styled Japanese room, both wearing yukatas.

 

"Jihye, what are you doing with the aunts and uncles?"

"We're having a party~~~~"

"Are they taking good care of you two?"

"Yup. They gave us banana milk~~~~~~"

"Not too much I hope."

"N-ah. I hope you didn't buy too much."

"Aliss stopped me, it's fine."

"Well, we have to go. We just called to make sure you guys are okay."

"Have fun in Japan and buy us some stuff when you come back."

"Have fun and be sure to be safe."

"Bye~~~"

 

Everyone soon began to drop out one by one and until there was only N and Ken singing and dancing crazily in the living room. Then as if someone placed them into a trance the two fell back onto the couch falling asleep right there and then.

 

This pattern continued for the rest of the week with the two toddlers tiring out both groups to the extent that they looked like walking zombies because of all their jobs such as schedules, practices and baby sitting