XII - Honeymoon House

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here. Thank you to everyone who is liking this story. It really encourages me write more and more.

 

Enjoy. The next chapter has the appearence of the rest of VIXX and CHAOS


The two met in front of the MBC building for their new mission, where the staff gave them another red envelope.

 

To Leolotte couple,

 

The prize of your rock climbing mission is the destination for today's filming. Today, you will move into your honeymoon house. The address of your house is at XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, XX-XXX-XX.

 

Sincerely We got Married Staff

 

"Ahhhhh~~~~~~~~~ We're moving to our honeymoon house!!!!"

 

Leo just watched Sharlotte go crazy by herself. When she had finally calmed down, he lead her over to their car and entered the address into the GPS. The car ride to their new house consisted of Sharlotte jumping up and down in her seat like a hyper 7 year old.

 

The group finally arrived at their apartment which was on the 21st floor. They opened the door to see a empty apartment with no furniture whatsoever. A single envelope lay on the ground, Sharlotte picked up the envelope to see a credit card and another letter inside.

 

To Leolotte couple,

 

Welcome to your honeymoon house. As you have probably noticed there aren't any furniture inside the apartment. Therefore, go shopping and buy all the necessities which are needed with the credit card.

 

Please mind that there is a limit on the credit card.

 

Sincerely We got Married Staff

 

The couple left the apartment and drove over to the closest furniture store. They exited the car and automatically joined hands as they entered the store. The two of them silently looked around the store for the furniture that they wanted to have in their apartment.

 

"Oppa. What type of colour scheme do you want in the apartment?"

"I'm fine with nearly everything. I'm not really picky."

"But I still want your opinion… What if you don't like my style?"

"… I'm sure it will be alright."

"But still…"

"If I don't like the style I'll tell you okay?"

 

A smile graced her lips as she continued to look around the store. Her style became obvious while she was looking at sofas. Her eyes would always travel to the more modern styles of furniture.

 

Leo had no objections to her choices and often made a few comments on what he thought now and then. After choosing the couch, they moved to choosing the bed and eventually to the kitchen needs. Sharlotte let Leo be in charge of kitchen utensils because of his love for cooking.

 

"Oppa, did you find anything that you like?"

"What do you think?"

"I like it. It has a simple design. Should we get that one?"

"I think that one is the best out all of them."

"Okay then. ^.^"

 

After several hours of shopping, and having the furniture delivered tomorrow, the tired couple returned to the empty apartment, before departing back to their dorm to pack for tomorrow.

 

The next day, Sharlotte and Leo both turned up  to their new apartment with suitcases and entered their apartment to see all their furniture already in place and with all their kitchen utensils already sorted in the kitchen.

 

They sat down on their new couch in the living room and began to show the contents inside their suitcases.

 

"Oppa, you're first. What do you have in your suitcase?"

 

Leo opened his suitcase and began shuffling through the things inside his suitcase. The first thing he took out were beats.

 

"Are these the new ones, which recently came out?"

 

All Sharlotte received as a reply was a nod before he reached down and began to pull other things out of his suitcase. While he was going through his suitcase, a parcel caught Sharlotte's eye.

 

"Oppa what's this?"

 

Leo took the parcel from her and placed it on his lap. He opened the parcel to show a soccer uniform inside. He opened the shirt to show the back writing saying, T.W.Jung with the number 11. On the front they had the symbol for the national youth football team above the left side where the heart is.

 

"It's my uniform from when I still played football. It's too small for me now."

"Jjang!!!! I watched you play at the idol world cup and you were so good."

 

Leo became the Jungsuri fairy again from her compliments. Several other items which were taken out of his suitcase were his makeup set, his music notebook and sports clothes.

 

Once they were finished with Leo's suitcase, Sharlotte opened her own suitcase to see plush toys, lots of clothes and makeup. She took a koala plushy out of her suitcase.

 

"I bought this in Australia before I returned to Korea for training. My favourite plushy isn't here yet though."

"What is your favourite plushy then?"

"It's a teddy bear. It should be coming soon though. I'm sure you'll like it too."

"Okay."

"I also brought some masks for the both of us. I think it will be fun."

 

Something appeared from underneath her clothes, something that even Sharlotte had never seen before. A black lace nightgown. Both Sharlotte and Leo's faces went red from the skimpy piece of clothing.

 

"Lici. I am going to get revenge on you as soon as I go home. Taekwoon-oppa are you okay?"

"It's fine, I was just really surprised."

 

A silence filled to room after the nightgown case. The silence was broken by the doorbell ringing, announcing that someone was at the door.

 

"Who is it?"

"A delivery for Ms. Sharlotte."

 

Sharlotte ran to the door and opened it to see her favourite plushy in the hands of the delivery man.

 

"Thank you."

 

Sharlotte walked back into the apartment with a giant chocolate coloured teddy bear on her back.

 

"This is my favourite plushy."

"I didn't think it would be this big."

"Ehehehehehehehehehehe. I have a love for giant toys."

 

 The couple had finally finished unpacking when they were given a mission by the staff.

 

"As next week is the 5th anniversary of We got Married, there will be a trip for all the couples. Please arrive at the lobby of the MBC building by 10am on Wednesday."