XXVII - Couple Holiday Pt.2

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~~~

It has been so long since I updated... The final year of school is soooo hard and I barely have time to write. But I am finally on holiday again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (For a bit anyway ^.^)

 

Let's get this show on the road.

Enjoy~~~~

ps. If you have any questions about the story, just put them in the comments and I'll reply to clarify anything that wasn't clear. But I won't answer if it is a spoiler (of course)


Leo stood in front of their accommodation in a yukata, waiting for Sharlotte to come out of the room. Once she appeared out of the room, they walked together to the onsen which was close by.

 "It's nice for the two of us to go on holidays again. Not having to worry about schedules or practicing this week. But I wonder if Jihye and Jihoon are having a good time with the unnies and VIXX oppas."
 "As long as they're not causing too much trouble, it should be fine."
 
Once they arrived at the onsen, the two walked together to the footpaths along the wet stones, holding each other's hand so the other didn't slip. But of course, that wouldn't stop the klutz from slipping on a particularly slippery stone. Sharlotte's feet fell out from underneath her and she waited for the impact only to feel an arm wrap around her waist and pull her close to their sturdy body.

 "This is why I can't take my eyes off you."
 "Thanks oppa. I don't know what I'd do without you."
 
Holding her by her waist, so she wouldn't fall over again, they reached the foot bath. Sitting down, they saw the small fish swimming around inside the water. Placing their feet in the cool water, the fish began to swim closer to their feet.

 "Ah. We should call the others back in Korea."
 "Sure."
 
Taking her phone out of the obi, she called C.Ya in hope that she would pick up. The phone dialed a few seconds before they heard a voice on the other end of the phone.

 "Hello?"
 "Serin~~~ How is everything going over there?"
 "Everything is fine. We're having a karaoke party right now."
 
The two shared a quick look with each other before turning back to the phone screen to see Jihye and Jihoon.
 
 "Jihye, what are you doing with the aunts and uncles?"
 "We're having a party~~~~"
 "Are they taking good care of you two?"
 "Yup. They gave us banana milk~~~~~~"
 "Not too much I hope."
 
Knowing N's personality, Leo's facial expression changed to an unsure expression.

 "N-ah. I hope you didn't buy too much."
 "Aliss stopped me, it's fine."
 
Seeing that everyone was fine, a relief came over the two and they decided to finally end the call.

 "Well, we have to go. We just called to make sure you guys are okay."
 "Have fun in Japan and buy us some stuff when you come back."
 "Have fun and be sure to be safe."
 "Bye~~~"
 
The call ended and Sharlotte placed her phone back into her obi.

 "Does N-oppa really buy a lot of banana milk?"
 "Yeah. There are a few episodes regarding banana milk and N."
 "Tell me some."
 "He tried to buy all the banana milk in a supermarket once. That was about 20 boxes of banana milk."
 "He really does have a baby's taste in food, doesn't he?"
 "He does. Hates coffee and can't eat gobchang. He definitely stands out."
 "Let's go have some food. Oppa, what do you want to have?"
 "Let's have some traditional food."
 "Okay~~~~~"
 
They got up from the foot bath and began heading back inside the main building to the restaurant. Inside the restaurant, they sat opposite each other and began looking through the menu.

 "What should we have?"
 "We should have one soup and two dishes."
 "Miso or Udon?"
 "Udon. You can choose the two dishes."
 
After ordering their three dishes, the two sat together talking about random things that happened throughout the week.

 "I saw your acting with Hongbin in your drama."
 "It's not too bad is it?"
 "It's fine but… Don't get too close to him."
 "We're only acting oppa. I'm closer to you than I am to him."
 "But still be careful, since you have to do more skin ship with him than we have yet."
 "Okay I will."
 
Their conversation moved to light topics as they continued through their meal.

 "I saw your practice video for 'Love equation', you made a mistake during the dance and then Ravi-oppa pointed it out."
 "I can't really deal with the cute concepts and you probably realized that early on."
 "It was cute though. I really liked it."
 "I definitely prefer the other themes that we have done."
 "Which theme did you like the most?"
 "I would have to say the 'Voodoo Doll' theme. It gave me the best memories."
 "That was my favourite out all your themes too. ^.^"
 "Let's go back shall we?"
 
Taking her hand, they stood up again before paying and heading back outside. Sitting back down on the ledge of the running water, they continued holding hands. Leo sat down and turned to Sharlotte before talking.

 "There's somewhere I want to take you tomorrow."
 "Ohhh~~ Where?"
 "I'm not going to tell you."
 "Aww… Okay then. Ah! There are some people I want you to meet too. Would tomorrow evening be fine?"
 "Ah. I want to take you there during the day anyway."
 "Great! I'll contact them tonight to meet for dinner tomorrow."
 
Before their feet became all wrinkly, the couple left the Onsen, stopped by the super mart  to buy some snacks before heading back to the Ryokan. On their way there, they stopped at a takoyaki (octopus ball) stand where they watched the man make some before buying 12 to have back at the ryokan.

 
 

 
 
By the time they had arrived at the ryokan, nearly half of the takoyaki balls were eaten and as soon as they arrived in their room, they placed their plastic bags full of food on the table before finishing off the last few takoyaki balls.

 "What do you think of having another holiday in Japan?"
 "Well it's different from coming here to work like we usually have to do. Don't fans generally recognise you when you come to Japan" I mean you also filmed some variety shows for Japan."
 "We don't really have as many fans as in Korea, and we're not really that famous in Japan so we don't have to worry as much as we would have to in Korea."
 "We sometimes come to Japan to perform but it really is different when coming for a holiday."

Continuing to talk about random topics, the two spent a few more hours having a party together before going to sleep on separate futons which just happened to be placed next to each other.

The next morning, the two prepared for the day and prepared to go to the special location that Leo wanted to go to together.