[o2.]

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy
Please enjoy!
-----------------
I sat in class taking notes and I didn’t pay much attention to my surroundings after all. I just wanted to pay attention to learning something. After all, this was one of the best schools in the country even if the rich kids had an unfair advantage the education was great.

“Well…if it isn’t the poor girl.” a familiar voice commented. I smirked and kept taking notes.

“I wonder who you could be talking about. I have a name. Just another thing a rich kid like you lacks.” I said, flipping the page to keep take more notes.

“Exactly what do I lack?” He questioned.

“Manners,” I stated.

“You do realize that you don’t have to pay attention right.” Hyunmin pointed out. I shrugged.

“I don’t plan on buying my way out of school.” I told him.

“Lee Hyunjae… you’re an interesting one,” He said. I rolled my eyes and continued listening to the lecture.

“Yeah… well you’re not.” I said. I didn’t continue the conversation after that. He did keep trying but I just ignored him. That was another trait that I acquired growing up.

When class ended I packed my things and headed out. However, Hyunmin wasn’t done with me.

“Yah… poor girl I’m not done talking to you.” He told me. I kept walking away.

“Really? Well I’m done talking with you.” I said. Luckily my friend Injoon happened to cross my path.

“Jaeni!” Injoon called. I groaned at the nickname he had given me when we were little.

“Yah what did I tell you about calling me Jaeni!” I scolded him. He merely shot me a cheeky smile. He turned and saw Hyunmin right behind me.

“Oh hi hyung!” He greeted.

“Injoon,” was all Hyunmin answered.

“How come you didn’t tell me you knew hyung Jaeni?” He asked. I rolled my eyes.

“Because, I don’t know him, He’s just an unfortunate accident.” I said. Injoon laughed thinking I was joking around.

“Yeah well you’re not that great either.” He commented. Injoon felt the awkwardness around us and slowly started to drift away from us.

“Look what you did brat… now my friend left.” I scolded him. He merely laughed and went on his way.

*Whats up with him anyways? He’s such a weirdo*

[After School]

I walked up to Mika’s car and quickly sat in. I was use to waiting for my brother to leave so I plugged my Ipod in my ears and kind of drifted off in to my own world.

“Yah, I know I make you wait but you could at least find something other than spacing out in my car until then.” Mika said. I rolled my eyes.

“I bet you’re just saying that because you were trying to impress some girl with your car.” I said, smirking. His face sank a little.

“Uh…. Who knew you knew me so well.” He said. I laughed and we drove out of the parking lot. Even though I had already seen the whole city already I never got tired of looking around. When I had music blasting in to my ears it was hard not to think back to old times and drift in to my own thoughts. “You thinking about them?” Mika asked. I knew he meant my parents.

“Yeah… I miss them. I just can’t see them.” I told him. He frowned and I knew he felt bad for me.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t worry Oppa… you didn’t kill them. Plus your family has been so kind to me.” I said. He immediately stopped the car.

“Yah, don’t speak about us like you don’t know us. We’re your family… and even though we aren’t related… you are my sister.” He said. I looked at his eyes and I could tell that he meant it.

“I know oppa… I’m sorry,” I apologized.

“It’s okay…it’s just I wish you would see us as your family not your keepers. Don’t you think you’re parents would want you to be happy? Plus… I don’t know if you see it Jaeni, but we love you.” He said. I smiled at him. Sure he was a player but in his heart he was my older brother and he grew to have that brotherly protection for me.

“Oppa… thanks for being the brother I never had.” I thanked him. He laughed and ruffled my hair, and he finally started the car so we could head home.

“So anyways… my friends are coming over today so don’t be extra nerdy today.” He said.

“Oh I’ll be sure to wear my nerd glasses today,” I joked. He laughed and not before long we were home.

[A little later]

The door bell rang and I naturally went to go get it. I was just wearing sweats, a tee shirt, and my hair was up in a high bun.

“I’ll get it!” I yelled. When I opened the door I was surprised to see him standing there.

“Well… look what strolled up on my door.” I mumbled. He chuckled.

“You’re Mika’s sister? What a pity he has to deal with a brat like you.” He answered. I smirked.

“Oh yeah I’m bad…” I said before slamming the door in his face. Obviously the door rang again.

“I thought you said you were going to get it.” Mika said. I nodded.

“Yeah, but I don’t like who’s at the door.” I said heading up to my room.

“Hyunmin? Why?” He said. I laughed.

“Lets say when I met him I hated him…”I told him.

Well something tells me tonight is going to be an interesting night.
---------------
Please do comment!
thanks to everyone who read the last one ^^