[o3.]

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy
Please enjoy! sorry i've taken so long... school is a big time thing ^^: anyways enjoy!
--------

“Wait so let me get this straight you two ran in to each other at school… and ever since then you guys are like cats and dogs?” Mika straightened out.

“Sure, whatever. Can I just leave I already get enough of his royal highness at school I would prefer not to deal with him at home.” I said. My brother immediately burst out in laugher.

“Mika I don’t see what’s so funny.” Hyunmin said with a serious expression on his face. We watched him laugh until finally he stopped.

“A-alright… sorry. Well guys I’m sorry if you guys hate each other, but since you’re my sister and you’re my friend you two have to get along. Got it?” He told us, pointing at each of us. I glared over at Hyunmin and sighed.

“Look if you’re whole “get along” thing means me avoiding him until I graduate I am willing to comply.” I told Mika. He looked at me with a displeased face. I knew that Hyunmin was probably a good friend of his but I didn’t feel like dealing with him.

“No I mean you two need to pretend to like each other like friends do.” Mika told us. I sighed and started walking away.

“I can’t promise you that… but maybe since you’re my brother… I’ll try,” I said heading up the stairs and in to my room.

“That’s all I ask.” Mika yelled back. I closed the door of my room and decided to chat a little. My room was bigger than what I grew up with and it was way flashier. However, Mika’s Mom designed it especially for me and now I enjoy the space and the simplicity of it.

[Room] [http://www.freshmodernhouse.com/2010/07/11/master-
bedroom-design-ideas-in-a-combination-of-natural-green/green-bedroom-design-01/]

[_lone has logged on]

--
Karami3: Hey Hyunie! You haven’t been on in a while

_lone: yeah… I’ve been pretty wound up with the “fam”

Karami3: but they are your family… what’s with the quotes?

_lone: I donno… is it so wrong for me to still not feel like I’m part of the family?

Karami3: well yeah…. You’ve lived with them since you were 7 it’s been almost 10 years… you should feel like part of the family by now.

_lone: I just… I guess I need closure. I feel like… there’s something that still keeps me with my parents…

Karami3: maybe you should go visit their grave…. ?

_lone:…. I can’t believe you just suggested that. No I can’t go…

Karami3: fine… the only thing im going to say is that you need to start seeing yourself as part of the family. I mean seriously… Mika really does see you as his sister.

_lone: yeah yeah… I know. Just let me deal with this on my own alright.

Karami3: fine… so anyways how’s the rich private school going?

_lone: terrible. It’s nothing but stuck up brats showing off their family’s money

Karami3: awh… well if it makes you feel any better I miss having you here ^^

_lone: I miss you too .< what am I saying… he’s an annoying brat that just thinks about people’s money..*

It was just something about Hyunmin that attracted me and was a put down… I just didn’t know what to think about him.