Let me confess..

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

“So what’s so embarrassing?” I asked him immediately as we started walking. He merely chuckled as we kept walking.

 

“Did you miss me while you were away?” He questioned. I shrugged in return.

 

“I guess but you would text me all the time so I couldn’t miss you all that much,” I replied. “Now tell me what’s so embarrassing.” He shook his head.

 

“Let me ask you a few questions and then I’ll tell you what’s so embarrassing.” He insisted. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

Aish typical of Hyunmin. He would just trick me in to taking a walk with him.

 

Then I noticed that our hands were still linked together. I felt my face starting to burn.

 

“So just ask your questions already so you can tell me your embarrassing story.” I insisted.

 

“How was your trip?” He asked. I shrugged.

 

“Decent. I got to see my parent’s graves and I got a picture of them too.” I told him. I was surprised to see a smile on his face.

 

“I’m happy for you,” He replied. I didn’t quite understand what was happening. Wasn’t he supposed to be teasing me or something? “Did you meet anyone while you were over there?” He wondered. I tried to stop a giggle from escaping.

 

“What like a really cute awesome guy? No. I was at home for business, don’t get jealous.” I told him. He shoved me lightly.

 

“I’m not jealous. I just wanted to know.” He insisted.

 

“So what do all of these questions have to do with your embarrassing moment?” I asked. Then we stopped walking. He let go my hand and turned to face me.

 

“Well about that…” He started. I sighed.

 

“Don’t tell me that you made it up because then I’m going to be pissed,” I told him. Then he shook his head at me.

 

“Just hear me out, okay,” He said. Then he clapped and a bunch of lights lit up my garden. I didn’t understand what was supposed to be happening.

 

“Uhh what’s going on Hyunmin?” I wondered.

 

“Look, I know that you must think of me as some jerk that’s always mean to you, but I want to give you a reason for that. I mean my whole life I was always swarmed by girls, but you. You were different. At first I thought I hated you, but when I found out you were leaving it was the contrary. I actually like you a lot Hyunjae… so I thought maybe you and I could go out some time as a couple.” He questioned, looking up at me with a hopeful expression. I was shocked.

 

“Did I hear that right? You like me? You want me to be your girlfriend?” I questioned, trying to make sure that I interpreted it right. He sighed and took a seat by a nearby bench.

 

“Yes. You don’t have to be so disgusted by my confession. I just… I can’t take it anymore. I really do like you,” He muttered. Then I walked over to his sitting figure and hugged him.

 

“Yes you’re a jerk and yes I didn’t ever think you liked me, but somewhere along the lines of hating you… I found out I liked you too. So I would a-actually like being your…g-girlfriend.” I told him. Then he looked up at me and stood up to swing me around in a hug.

 

“I can’t believe you said yes!” He shouted, kissing my cheeks. I placed my hands over his mouth.

 

“Yah! Everyone is trying to sleep around here.” I scolded him. He just laughed at me and held me tighter. “How did you set all this up anyways?” I asked, pointing to the lights. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassedly.

 

“Well I had Jay and your brother help me out. See… when you left I confessed to your brother that I liked you and that every time I tried to confess to you I’d end up teasing you or insulting you. Mika told me he had a feeling that you liked me too, so he helped me plan all of this.” He informed me. Then it all made sense.

 

“So that’s why he was teasing me in the car. That would also explain why he knew that I was going to see you today.” I thought out loud. He nodded. I grabbed Hyunmin’s hand and pulled him down to kiss his cheek.

 

“Thanks for the welcome back present, but I’m going to go to sleep.” I told him, releasing his hand and heading back in the house.

 

“YAH! How are you going to just leave your boyfriend out here like this?” He questioned, still standing where I left him. I laughed at him and shrugged.

 

“Just go home it’s late! You don’t want your parents worrying about you. Plus I have no intentions of kissing you,” I told him, obviously teasing him. Then he muttered a bunch of things I couldn’t understand. I figured he was disappointed. “What was that?!” I questioned from the door to my house. Then he waved at me with a smile on his face.

 

“I’m going to go home. Sleep well love you. See you tomorrow,” He said all at once, while running out to his car. I laughed and opened the door.

 

“Good night you dork,” I muttered to myself while going in.

 

“I knew you liked him,” a voice said, from the kitchen island as I entered the house. I glared over at Mika, but smiled anyways.

 

“Yeah well… I don’t even like him that much.” I lied to him. He shook his head and came over to ruffle my hair.

 

“Oh yeah so that’s why you hugged him and kissed his cheeks?” He sarcastically added. I elbowed him in the stomach and when up to my room.

 

“Goodnight Mika!” I called out, knowing full well that he wasn’t going to answer me after that. I left him holding his stomach and he waved weakly.

 

When I got to my room I laid in my bed, staring at my roof with a smile lingering on me. I closed my eyes and drifted off in to a wonderful dream.


So I hope you guys liked that confession ^^; I know that its definitely a little different but i think it's pretty good right? thanks for waiting for me my loyal readers <3 I appriciate it really.