Sandeulie the Soul Mate

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

The weekend came and I slept in… that was until Hyunmin decided to visit.

 

“Jagi wake up…” He whispered. I shoved him and snuggled up to my pillow.

 

“Go away…” I told him. He stopped slightly; I assumed he was surprised at my tone. He just dismissed it and continued trying to wake me up.

 

“Jagi… please wake up.” He urged me. I sighed with my eyes still closed.

 

“Yah get out. Mika will kill you if he finds out that you’re in my room.” I explained to him. He sighed and stood up.

 

“C’mon Hyunnie I wanted to see you.” He begged. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

 

“Araso get out. I’m going to change.” I told him. He smiled happily, and for a second I fell in to it. Then I remembered what Mika told me, and what I saw the other day.

 

“I’ll be waiting.” He told me. I got up and changed in to something casual. When I walked down I saw Hyunmin eating with my brother.

 

“There’s my cutie,” Hyunmin cooed. I rolled my eyes and sat down between him and my brother.

 

“No public displays of affection,” I told him. Mika chuckled at my actions.

 

“Ah…my sister,” Mika commented smiling. I shrugged and I saw Hyunmin pouting. Before anything else could be said the bell at the front door went off. I stuck a piece of toast in my mouth and then got up to see who it was. I opened the door and I was surprised to see Sandeul standing there.

 

“Morning Hyunjae, you busy?” I wondered, smiling brightly. I swallowed the piece of toast in my mouth and answered him.

 

“Well I was going to eat breakfast, but I don’t have anything planned today. Why?” I asked. He shrugged.

 

“I don’t know many people in the neighborhood and well I thought maybe you could show me around?” He asked, embarrassedly. I smiled at his humbleness and nodded.

 

“Okay… I will show you around. Just let me eat first,” I told him. He nodded and I invited him in. The guys looked over at Sandeul like he was a criminal. They eyed him as he sat down and didn’t say anything until he introduced himself.

 

I don’t know if it was because Sandeul was so innocent or if it was that he decided to ignore it. He didn’t seem so bothered by the guys’ character.

 

“So… Sandeul is your friend?” Hyunmin questioned. I nodded.

 

“Yeah… he’s my friend.” I told him, glaring at him slightly so he would calm down.

 

“Why haven’t you ever talked about him?” Mika asked. I shrugged at him.

 

“I don’t have to tell you everything,” I muttered. Mika only sighed and looked over at Sandeul questionably. Then Sandeul looked at Hyunmin like he had just discovered something.

 

“Hyun jae… he’s the one that-,” Sandeul started. I covered his mouth quickly scared that he was going to talk about what we saw the other day.

 

“Yeah… he’s my boyfriend remember…” I told him. He eyed me slightly before nodded.

 

“Ah… ne… she told me about you,” Sandeul drifted off.

 

“What exactly did she say?” Hyunmin wondered. He looked at me suspiciously as I took my hand off of Sandeul’s mouth. I was never one to act out suddenly so you can imagine the immediate suspicion the guys seemed to have.

 

“Nothing… that you were her boyfriend,” He commented. Hyunmin merely eyed me as I finished my breakfast. The atmosphere felt awkward and I felt like I had difficulty finishing my food, but luckily nothing bad happened.

 

“You ready to go?” Sandeul asked, as I drank some orange juice.

 

“Go where?” Hyunmin asked before I had the chance to say anything.

 

“I’m going to show him around, and let me get my shoes okay,” I answered the both of them.

 

“Awh… but I wanted to spend time with you,” Hyunmin whined.

 

“Yah! You said that you were here to hang out with me!” Mika yelled. I chuckled.

 

“Well there you go. Keep your promises,” I told him. Before I could leave, Hyunmin wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

“Just so you know… I don’t like that guy,” he whispered in my ear. I peeled his arms off of my waist and rolled my eyes.

 

“He’s a great guy… don’t judge,” I told him as I found my shoes. Hyunmin kept following me around the house.

 

“Well… I’m jealous…,” He admitted. A smile tugged at my lips as he said that.

 

“Don’t worry about him… araso?” I assured him. He sighed and finally when I was ready to go I kissed his cheek and left with Sandeul.

 

I could tell the guys were really suspicious about Sandeul. It wasn’t often that I made new friends, and much less let them know where I live. Still, in the couple of days that I got to know Sandeul I have found that he’s someone that really understands me. I loved the guys, y’know Hyunmin, Mika, Jay, Injoon, but I know sometimes the just didn’t understand me. That’s why I really connected with Sandeul. This might be strange but it’s like we were soulmates.

 

Doesn’t mean I don’t have feelings for Hyunmin, but until I have time to talk to him about his arranged marriage, Sandeul was someone I could confide in.


So I think Sandeul would make an awesome best friend hence he is here.. ^^ now... this update is kinda long but i realize that some of it is just filler. I have the next chapter partly written out already so please wait for that ^^ I hope you guys are enjoying this out there.. ^^; i'm not getting much feedback so I don't know if I should take it as a good thing or a bad thing so... yeahh going with the flow here... anyways please do comment ^^

til next time ^^ Pyong~