Our relationship together

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

Afterschool I did my best to catch up with Hyunmin. The guys told me he seemed upset through out the day. I was so busy trying to keep up with my classes that I didn’t pay much attention to it at the time.

 

Now it was my top priority.

 

I ran up to the roof of the school. The one place where no one would think to find Hyunmin, and luckily he was there.

 

“Yah… you go missing all day. Way to scare the hell out of me,” I joked. He looked over my way and lightly smiled.

 

“It’s stuff like that that makes me love you,” He answered. I sighed and took a seat next to him on the roof.

 

“I know I’m not the kind to get involved, but since it’s you… what’s wrong?” I wondered. He shook his head and scrunched up his nose.

 

“Nothing is wrong,” He replied. I eyed him cautiously.

 

“I’m not going to fall for that. You’re not being greasy with me therefore there is something wrong,” I told him. He chuckled lightly and pulled me in to a hug.

 

“I’m just having some family issues. Let me think it out some araso?” He answered me. I nodded. I took this opportunity to kiss his cheek. I felt a smile building on his face. “I love when you kiss me first. It makes me feel loved,” He confessed. I shoved him lightly playfully.

 

“I care about you even if I’m not like your typical girl,” I told him. He nodded and stood up to take a look out in the distance.

 

“That is what I like about you. You care about me not my money or the family I belong to. You like plain ol’ Hyunmin,” He commented. I shrugged.

 

“Can I ask you something?” I questioned. He nodded looking at me curiously. It was odd for me to ask questions. I was more of an inference type person. I didn’t like to get involved more than I had to.

 

“How do you know Haejin?” I asked. He sighed heavily after I asked and then he sat down right next to me again.

 

“She’s an annoying girl that my parents want me in contact with, but she’s like most girls. She likes me because of my money and my looks. She probably doesn’t know anything about me.” Hyunmin informed me. I bit my lip thinking about how to handle the jealousy that had suddenly come over me.

 

“I see… I don’t have to worry right?” I asked. He shook his head grinning confidently.

 

“Is that what this is about? Hyunnie is jealous..” He exclaimed. I felt a blush creep on to my cheeks. I shook my head and looked away.

 

“No… why would I be jealous. I just want to know if you’re really a ladies man because if that was the case I wouldn’t take this seriously.” I blurted out. He immediately started laughing.

 

“Ahh Hyun jae you’re so cute..” Hyunmin said hugging me. I smiled but pulled him off of me anyways.

 

“Well now that you’re feeling better I’m going to head home.” I told him standing up. He stood up along side me.

 

“I’ll take you.” He stated. I shrugged.

 

“Maybe I don’t want you to.” I answered. It was finally his turn to eye me suspiciously.

 

“Wae?” he asked. I grinned at him.

 

“Maybe I’m going to go hang out with Onew today,” I stated skipping away from him. I was lying but I wanted him to squirm.

 

“YAH! Andwae! You can’t go hang out with that greasy guy,” He yelled after me. He picked up his bag and quickly caught up with me. “Hyunnie…. Don’t go… let me take you home,” Hyunmin insisted. I laughed at his pleading. Then it started clicking.

 

“Jagi… you were never going to hang out with Onew where you?” He asked. I shook my head indicating ‘no’. “You lied to me to make me jealous…” He drifted off. I nodded. Then he smirked at me. “Aish this girl…” before I could say or do much of anything. Hyunmin pulled me up in to his arms and started walking towards his car.

 

“Yah… chincha Hyunmin... let me down!” I scolded. He shook his head.

 

“Nope… this is punishment for lying to me,” he told me. I glared at him and hung on to him tight. This is how it was between me and Hyunmin, for the time being this was perfect.

 

Little did we know a certain someone was watching with a discontented frown on her face. Who the heck is that girl with Hyunmin?...


so yes some more cute fluffy chapters ^^ thank you so much for reading and keep a look out for some updates ^^