What do I do?

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

School was awful. Normally, I could go to class and no one would even look twice at me. Today, it felt like everyone’s attention was on me. I wish it was for a good reason, but at a rich kid school like this new spread fast. I think most people here thrived on this happening.

 

“Hyunnie-,” That familiar voice started. I ignored him and went to my usual seat. “Hyunnie let me explain,” He told me. I shook my head.

 

“Just leave me alone,” I threatened him quietly. I had no intention on causing a scene for everyone.

 

“Hear me out just this once,” He asked of me. I didn’t respond. He still went on telling me what actually happened. He told me that Haejin tried comforting him. She offered him something to drink, and from then on he didn’t remember what happened. I believed him.

 

I’m sure that Haejin was capable of that, but I just felt so betrayed. I just didn’t want to deal with it.

 

“Hyunmin…. Just not today, okay?” I told him. I saw him swallow hard and he frowned. However, he didn’t add anything else. He went back to his seat and quietly worked. Today, I made use of drowning the world out of my thoughts.

 

I walked around school lifelessly. Sandeul and my brother tried to cheer me up, but I wasn’t in the mood. I continued to think about what I should do about Hyunmin.

 

I believe that he was manipulated. I would be a liar if I didn’t think Haejin had it in for me. Still, I was hurt. I just needed to get past that.

 

“Hyunnie…” Sandeul called to me as we walked out of school.

 

“Hmm?” I questioned.

 

“There is a guy over there trying to get your attention,” He told me, pointing in front of us. I looked over in that direction and was pleasantly surprised to find Onew.

 

“Hyunnie,” He called. I smiled and hugged him. I could see Sandeul was smiling at the sight. I bet he felt better knowing that I was still showing some sort of emotion.

 

“Onew… buddy what are you doing here?” I questioned. He shrugged.

 

“I took the day off from training, and something told me to come find you,” He told me. I was still in his embrace. I tightened my grip on him.

 

“True friends know when one is in trouble.” I muttered. I felt him shifting from under me.

 

“In trouble? Hyunnie what is wrong?” He asked. I shook my head and sighed.

 

“I’ve just had something happen with me and Hyunmin,” I muttered. He suddenly had an angry aura around him.

 

“Do I need to teach him a lesson?” He questioned. I shook my head.

 

“Don’t do anything… I just don’t feel like dealing with it.” I assured him. Onew frowned and patted my head. Then finally noticing Sandeul’s presence, he smiled and greeted him.

 

“Are you my Hyunnie’s new boyfriend?” He questioned. Sandeul bushed lightly. I took the opportunity to hit him on his shoulder.

 

“Yah! Rude!~ That’s my friend Sandeul.” I told him. We all shared a laugh.

 

“Well I wanted to go eat somewhere. Do you guys want to go? My treat,” He said. We agreed and started to head off.

 

“Hyunjae!” I heard someone called. I turned to find my brother in his car, just before we were going to take off.

 

“Mika?” I answered.

 

“Let’s go home,” he said. Then Onew wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

 

“Sorry buddy… I’ll be stealing her for a little while,” He replied. Normally, my brother would have been irritated and probably would have forced me to go with him. However, he just waved it off and left. I guess Mika was showing some sympathy for me.

 

“Let’s go get some Ramyun~” Onew said after. We all shared a laugh. The best part about this outing was that Onew and Sandeul seemed to genuinely get along. It was great.

 

“So Sandeul I would like to thank you for keeping an eye on her,” Onew said, pointing his chopsticks at me.

 

Sandeul chuckled, “Actually I think she’s been taking care of me.” I patted his shoulder.

 

“Psh, we are friends. We all take care of each other,” I assured them. Then nodded and we continued to eat happily. I had temporarily forgotten everything bad that happened today.

 

“Hyunnie… not to be a party pooper, but what are you going to do about Hyunmin?” Onew asked. I shrugged.

 

“Maybe we should take a small break from each other? Maybe we are taking this to fast,” I told them. Sandeul eyed me curiously.

 

“Well what’s going to fast? You guys are already dating,” Sandeul commented. I looked down at my soup embarrassedly.

 

“Well actually…the only way I could keep dating him was if I posed as his future wife in front of his parents.” I confessed. Onew choked on the water that he was drinking and Sandeul stared at me wide eyed, mouth open, and dropped the noodles that were on his chopsticks.

 

“Bwo!” They both exclaimed. I nodded.

 

“Yeah, see his dad wants him to marry Haejin… the only way I can date him is if I pretend to want to be his wife.” I explained. Onew shook his head.

 

“Hyunnie… isn’t that too much trouble for one guy?” He questioned.

 

“Yeah, plus what if they suddenly urge you two to get married soon?” Sandeul wondered. I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know… I haven’t thought about that,” I told them. They frowned.

 

“I guess you really need to know if Hyunmin is really worth all the trouble,” Onew suggested. I nodded.

 

“That’s why I think we need a break from each other. I need to assess this relationship we have.” I told them. They nodded in agreement and continued to eat. Afterward they walked me home and bought me some ice cream.

 

They sure brightened my mood lots, but I was worried. How do I deal with Hyunmin when I see him again?  


Hello my friends.. sorry i haven't updated as much as I said i would. I've been feeling pretty worn lately so yeah... haven't had much energy for this. >.< forgive me. Anyways I thought i'd put this out there but if any of you guys have a tumblr do follow me ^^ i would love to become friends with you guys. ^^ i'm disfuncshional.tumblr.com ^^ anyways i apologize for making you wait longer X.x