Maybe not so perfect

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

You would think that because I became Hyunmin’s girlfriend things could only get better. Well you would be wrong. I got a lot of lip from some of the girl population. Of course none of them actually had the guts to say anything to my face, but I wasn’t an idiot. Rich girls are the worse types of girls.

 

I was getting ready for school when I noticed that Mika had already left with out me.

 

Eh… but he always waits for me. I sighed heavily and then started leaving our home. Surprisingly though, Hyunmin was waiting on the side of the street waiting for me.

 

“Yah what took you so long?” He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

 

“How did you convince Mika to have you drive me to school?” I questioned. He grinned and shook his finger in front of me.

 

“It’s a secret… now get in,” he ordered. I eyed him suspiciously.

 

“Not until you tell me what you bribed Mika with.” I insisted. He shrugged and walked over to the other side of his car.

 

“Beautiful girls have many powers,” He insisted. They my eyes widened as I came up with a conclusion.

 

“Yah! Pabo! You bribed my brother with a girl! You have no shame,” I yelled at him, going to the driver’s side just to smack him.

 

“You know normal girls would love their boyfriends to drive them to school.” He insisted, rubbing his shoulder. I shrugged.

 

“You knew going in to it that I wasn’t normal. That’s why you love me,” I informed him. He chuckled light heartedly and pulled me down for a kiss.

 

“Jagi… get in the car,” He told me for the billionth time. I rolled my eyes and went in to the passenger’s seat.

 

“I’m not getting in because you told me or because you kissed me, I’m doing it because I want to,” I assured him. Hyunmin just laughed. He knew about my pride.

 

When we got to school he insisted on holding my hand as we went to class.

 

“You just want to get me killed don’t you,” I muttered as we walked in to school.

 

“This isn’t about the girls… this is to let other guys know you’re mine,” He told me. I shoved him lightly as we walked.

 

“I’m not property. I’m your girlfriend.” I restated. He grinned and kissed my forehead.

 

“I just never get tired of hearing that. Say it again,” He asked. People kept eyeing us as we walked. Most of the student population wasn’t used to seeing Hyunmin in love. Quite frankly, this was new for me too. The only difference was I sorta enjoyed it.

 

“I’m not your property,” I teased. Then he pouted.

 

“Yah not that… the other thing,” He ordered.

 

“I’m your girlfriend,” I told him. He smiled brightly after I said that. A smiled tugged on my lips as well. I loved this new side of Hyunmin. He definitely didn’t come off as a rich boy. Sure it would come out every now and then, but my brother was right. Hyunmin was just like a normal guy.

 

When we arrived at my class Hyunmin hugged me tightly and didn’t let me go.

 

“Yah Hyunmin let me go,” I told him, trying to let go. He shook his head.

 

“I don’t want to. I’m scared that if I let you go you won’t come back,” He flirted. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Aish chincha… I’m going to class not war.” I responded. He laughed and let me go.

 

“Arachi… have a good day in class. Wait for me afterschool,” He told me. I nodded and waved. I watched him go but he kept turning back to see if I had gone in to my class yet.

 

“Pali you’re going to be late.” I urged him. He waved once again and left. When I walked in to class half of the class was neutral and the other half was either glaring at me or silently muttering slurs under their breath. I brushed it off and walked to my seat.

 

When the teacher walked in she brought in a new student with her.

 

“Please introduce your self,” the teacher urged. The girl smiled brilliantly and caught all of the boys’ attentions. The girls looked at her enviously and I just stared at her.

 

Another rich girl snob… great…

 

“Annyonghaseyo, My name is Hae jin… please take care me,” She greeted. I sighed. I don’t know what it was, but there was something about this girl that I didn’t like.

 

[With Hyunmin]

 

I walked to class happily after dropping off Hyun Jae. Then I bumped in to my father.

 

“Dad,” I bowed. He smiled at me lightly. My dad was always like this, cautious to show affection, but still fatherly.

 

“Hyunmin… I hear you found yourself a girlfriend,” He questioned. I nodded.

 

“Yes,” I answered shortly.

 

“I hear its Mika’s sister huh? Odd taste you’ve got there son,” He commented. I only shrugged at him.

 

“She’s a great person. That’s all that matters,” I answered. He smiled thinly not wanting to frown.

 

“I’m sure she’s great. What about Hae jin? You haven’t forgotten about her have you?” My father urged. I shook my head.

 

“I have nothing to do with that girl,” I answered. We only exchanged glances for a while before my dad nodded me off.

 

“Go to class son,” He told me. I nodded and bowed. Along the way to class I had a weird feeling. I shrugged it off as nothing and went to class. I hoped that it would be nothing.


So i have begun updating again! ^^ please look out for other updates and feedback would be nice... ^^ thank you to my 50 subbies who were patient with me ^^ thanks <3