Scandal

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

The next morning I was feeling better. I reflected over the situation, and it was stupid for us to get mad at each other for something so small. Today, I planned to spend at least a little bit of time just me and Hyunmin.

 

I got ready for school and happily headed down to leave.

 

“Someone is happy,” Mika commented. I shrugged.

 

“I’m just feeling content,” I assured him. Mika shrugged.

 

“Yah, Kaja, I’m taking you to school.” Mika told me. I stopped in my tracks.

 

“You’re actually going to take me?” I questioned. He laughed and nodded.

 

“Yep, why not? It’s been a while since I’ve been able to take you. Plus, you’re my sister. Is it wrong to take you?” He interrogated. I held my hands up in defense.

 

“Araso, araso, I understand. Let’s go,” I called and we were out the door. Once again we were inside of Mika’s car baby. It was silent at first since I really didn’t have much to say to him. But Mika being Mika, soon found conversation.

 

“So how are you and Hyunmin doing?” He asked. I smiled and shrugged.

 

“Well we have our ups and downs, but we are fine.” I told him. He nodded while tapping on his steering wheel. “You’ve been behaving right? Just because I’m not on your back all he time doesn’t mean you can be playing girls left and right,” I warned him. He chuckled at me.

 

“Yah, chincha! I’m doing fine. I’ve been working on doing good in my classes. No time for girls when you have to work hard right?” Mika assured me. I eyed him suspiciously.

 

“mhmm.... we’ll see Mika. We’ll see.” I told him. He smiled lightly at me and soon we were already at school. However, as soon as I stepped out of his car I saw everyone’s eyes boaring at me. There were a mixture of expressions among them, but most of them where the same few pity, mocking, and indifference.

 

“What is going on?” Mika wondered. I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know, but whatever it is, it has to do with me.” I told him. He gazed at me cautiously. I’m sure he was worried about what was going to happen. I didn’t get the feeling that people were going to hurt me, but rather there was something wrong. The next thing I know a piece of paper flew towards me feet. I had seen many people with this same copy of the national news paper.

 

Was I on the newspaper? No…

 

I picked it up and turned it over on the first page.

 

The Chairman’s son’s Wild Night

 

2 oversized pictures of Hyunmin were on the cover. One with him drinking and other with Haejin. His lips were locked tightly with her.

 

I read the beginning of the article.

 

The son of the famous Woo Cooperation was found partying with his rumored fiancé. Witnesses say that the couple seems to be very in love. Many also said they were envious of the two and how they hope to have that kind of relationship with someone in the future……

 

I stared at the paper not knowing what to do. Mika being beside me immediately murmured an apology at me.

 

“Wait until I get my hands on Hyunmin,” Mika cursed under his breath. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook my head. I hung my head low.

 

“It’s my problem. I’ll take care of it.” I told him. Then I crumpled the paper and threw it in a nearby recycle bin.

 

What do I do? I was not sure of how to handle this situation. Not too long after I threw away the paper, Sandeul appeared in front of me.

 

“Hyunnie… I’m.” He started. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him in to a hug. Sandeul was stiff at first, but slowly hugged me tighter.

 

“Sorry,” He ended.

 

I dug my face in to his chest and confessed,” I don’t know what to do… I feel so hurt.” He patted my head and we stood there as I attempted to stop floods of tears from falling.

 

Mika, being the loving brother that he was, shooed people away making sure that no one added to the drama that I was feeling. I had only once felt worse that this, and that’s when I was taken away from my parents. I never thought I would feel like this again.


So yes... I hope that you guys don't mind this chapter as an apology for the joke? there is more to come ^^ please wait for it ^^ Thank you guys for being awesome~