Let's Make Headlines...

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

So I'm going to put my A/N at the top this time. Just thought I'd let you know I'm going to double post today since its the finalle. Did anyone hear the news about DNA's ent. company... thats just awful! >.< it makes me worry about these boys. I hope they are fine.

 


As I met up with Hyunmin, we grabbed some ice cream. We ate our ice cream awkwardly. I almost felt I shouldn’t have come.

 

Sending a whole day with this awkward atmosphere? I don’t know how long I can deal with this.

 

“Let’s go look around some shops. I heard that they have the most interesting stores here.” Hyunmin suggested. I only nodded in agreement. I noticed that a few people took note of Hyunmin. Ever since that article had been released more people gave him more attention in public. It didn’t seem to bother him at all.

 

“Lets go.” He told me as we finished our dessert. The first place that we stopped by was a toy store.

 

“Why are we here?” I asked. He shrugged.

 

“I thought maybe I should buy Aeri something. She misses you a lot,” He said. I smiled softly remembering how nice Aeri was to me.

 

“Ne, I miss her too.” I added softly.

 

“Well maybe you should stop by. You know to see her.” Hyunmin suggested. I shrugged.

 

“I will think about it.” I replied. He nodded and went back to looking at toys. Soon we were playing around with anything we saw. “Hyunmin look a chicken that does the chicken dance!” I exclaimed as I watched the toy waddle down the aisle.

 

“How cute,” He commented. As I was entertained with the toy I felt arms wrap around me.

 

“For my princess,” Hyunmin said, as he placed a practice princess tiara on my head. My heart rate shot up 100 fold when he did that.

 

“Aish, since when were you so cheesy?” was my automatic response.

 

“Never mind then,” He said taking off the tiara. “You’ll be my troll.” He placed a long beard on my face. I frowned when he did that.

 

“Yah!” I exclaimed. He smirked and laughed.

 

“Hey you said being a princess was cheesy.” He stated. I playfully rolled my eyes and took the beard off my face. Then I found him in the costume aisle. I immediately grabbed a plastic sword and thought about poking his back, but before I could get to him, he turned around and blocked me with a plastic shield.

 

“Trying to get back at me were you?” He questioned. I sighed heavily.

 

“You’re no fun.” I muttered. He laughed.

 

“Maybe next time love, maybe next time.” He told me. After fooling around a little longer at the store we finally bought Aeri a teddy bear and we headed out. I noticed that the awkward aura that was around us previously had disappeared.

 

“So, what do you have planned for us now?” I wondered.

 

“I thought we could go watch a baseball game?” He questioned. I smiled and nodded. I had never been to sporting events, so I always wondered what it would be like.

 

“Sounds fun,” I responded. We enjoyed the game, but soon the small attention that we were getting out in the street exploded. At the game everyone seemed to know who Hyunmin one and everyone speculated as to who I was. It even got to the point where we were shown on the jumbotron. We waved normally, but I got lots of strange stares since I wasn’t Haejin.

 

“Hyunmin… is this normal for you?” I asked. He shrugged.

 

“That article actually caused all of this.” He told me. I frowned and nodded.

 

“Look if this feels too uncomfortable we can leave.” He suggested. I shook my head.

 

“Ani, it’s fine,” I assured him. Still all the comments around me started to bother me.

 

Who is she?

She’s not as pretty as Haejin.

I wonder what business she has with Hyunmin.

 

I turned sourer as time went on. Then suddenly Hyunmin pulled me on his lap. I struggled to get off but he wouldn’t let me.

 

“Stay here.” He told me. I shook my head.

 

“Ani, we are in public. This is embarrassing.” I responded. He shook his head and let me go. Then when I took my seat he stood up.

 

“This girl right here is my future wife, and I would appreciate it if you guys would stop making her uncomfortable.” Hyunmin yelled at the people sitting around us. I felt so embarrassed. I saw the expression of the crowd change. Then when he sat down I hit his shoulder lightly.

 

“Hyunmin, you didn’t need to do that.” I urged him. He shook his head.

 

“Look, I care about you. I don’t care about the media or what anyone else says. This past week I found out that I can’t live with out you. So, I don’t care what it takes, but I’ll earn your trust and your forgiveness back. Even if it takes forever,” He confessed. My heart was racing, and I could feel everyone’s eyes on us.

 

“I-I…umm,” I tried to formulate words, but nothing came out. Hyunmin merely smiled and kissed me.

 

As I enjoyed the taste of his lips, I soon became aware of the crowd. Apparently we caught the jumbotron’s attention again.

 

“Let’s make our own headlines, together.” He said, taking hold of my hand. All I could do was smile and nod.

 

Now I was sure. Hyunmin was worth all of the trouble he caused. I can’t live with out him either. So what if he was your typical rich boy? He was my typical rich boy, who was there for me when I needed him cared about me more than I could understand.

 

Despite everything I’ve been through, I knew that he would be there for me. Somehow all of this was enough for me to keep going.