The truth.... or just a game?

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

Sorry I haven't updated sooner.... I decided to take a break for a while to write some one shots but I think i'm back for now ^^:  This is short, but I think it's worth it ^^


After discussing my going back to Daegu with my parents and my brother, everyone seemed to understand my situation and they were okay with it.

 

“So you’re really going back to Daegu?” Jay asked me as I walked in to school.

 

“Yep I’m going to leave sometime next week,” I replied.

 

“I’m going to miss you,” Jay confessed. I rubbed his head and smiled.

 

“I’m not leaving forever, just for a little while,” I assured him. He shrugged.

 

“I’m still going to miss you,” He insisted. I laughed. I guess there was no comforting him. When I got class I saw, Hyunmin sitting in my chair.

 

“Yah brat… why are you sitting in my seat?” I asked, standing right in front of him. I placed my hands on my desk, glaring straight at him.

 

“Rumor has it that you’re going to go to Daegu,” He stated. I shrugged.

 

“Yeah so what’s your deal?” I started. He chuckled and smirked at me. Then he leaned forward so that his lips where next to my ear.

 

“I think I’ll actually miss you,” He admitted. I looked at him with a curious gaze.

 

What the heck is he up to?

 

“Ha ha very funny… can you just move?” I questioned. He shot a mischievous grin at me. Then he grab my wrist and pulled me down so that I was sitting on his lap. “Yah! I don’t want to sit on your lap,” I exclaimed. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. Then I felt his breath move towards my ear.

 

“Maybe I don’t want to let you go…what are you going to do about it? Kiss me?” He whispered. I rolled my eyes and tried to smack him but failed.

 

“Miss Lee, Mr. Woo I don’t appreciate your public display of affection so get to your seats now,” Our professor scolded. I sighed, bowing and trying to cover my face which was burning red from embarrassment.

 

Stupid Hyunmin… making a fool of me.

 

I couldn’t believe the scene he made. It made me angry and made my heart beat abnormally. I tried to pay attention in class but I couldn’t understand why Hyunmin was acting the way he was acting. I know he had kissed me a couple days before, but that was just to irritate me right? The kiss had no meaning. So why was he acting all flirty now?

 

When class was over I was determined to find out why. I waited out side of the door until I found him. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him aside.

 

“We need to talk,” I stated, and pulled him out to a bench in the courtyard. “What’s you’re deal huh? You’ve been acting particularly… affectionate and it’s starting to freak me out,” I told him, as soon as we were outside.

 

“You want me to be honest?” He asked, with a serious expression on. I nodded. He sighed and looked over at me. “I think I’ve fallen for you,” He admitted. I looked at him strangely.

 

“Are you serious?” I exclaimed, feeling my heart pounding out of my chest. Then he got up and placed his hands on my shoulders.

 

“Nope… I just like messing with you,” He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hands of my shoulders.

 

“I should’ve expected something like this from you… jerk,” I muttered, walking back in to school

 

I can’t believe he was toying with me this whole time.

 

[With Hyunmin outside]

 

I sat down on the bench that I sat in previously and groaned.

 

“Aish… I did it again…” I grunted. I looked up to the sky and sighed.

 

I just don’t know how to tell her this… but I think I’ve really fallen for her…

 

I thought. I ran my fingers through my hair and got up from the bench.

 

I doubt she feels that way about me though…

 

Then I walked back in to school and I couldn’t figure out a solution to my “problem”.