Welcome Home

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

I was finally coming home. I was sad to leave Karam, but I was kind of happy that I was going home. In the last couple days, Hyunmin kept sending me messages. Sure he would tease me, and we would flirt occasionally. My crush for Hyunmin kept developing and I couldn’t stop it. So you could say I was excited to see him again.

 

The first person I saw was Mika.

 

“Shorty you’re home!” My brother teased me, pulling me in to a giant hug. I hugged him tightly missing him.

 

“Ahh I missed you player,” I commented, releasing the hug. He chuckled at me.

 

“Surprisingly your lectures were always on my mind,” He mumbled. I laughed at him.

 

“At least I know that it didn’t go to waste.” I added. When I opened the door to his car I was attacked by someone.

 

“NOONNAA!” a voice yelled.

 

“Yah Jay get off of me!” I scolded, feeling startled. He grinned at me and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Sorry but I missed you,” He confessed. I grinned and hugged him.

 

“Ahh I missed you too. Thanks for doing what I told you to,” I told him.

 

“No prob now lets go back to your place,” He suggested. I nodded and we got in the car. I was curious of where Hyunmin was.

 

“Umm Mika…” I called to him.

“Hmm,” he answered me.

 

“Where’s Hyunmin at?” I wondered. He chuckled and shoved me lightly with one of his hands. I shot him a glare, but it didn’t affect the giant smirk on his face.

 

“Why Hyunnie is it because you like him?” He teased me. I shoved him back and he continued to laugh.

 

“Psh… no. I’m just wondering why he didn’t take this opportunity to come tease me,” I muttered. My brother still had a thin smile on his lips.

 

“Don’t worry you’ll see him soon. He had some family business to do,” He informed me. I smiled knowing that I would see him again.

 

[At Their Home]

 

I was welcomed by my parents at the front door. I hugged them tightly and was surprised to see the house warmly decorated for me.

 

“Guys you really didn’t have to go do that,” I told them.

 

“But we wanted to. We know that your trip back home must have been tough for you, so we thought we should make you feel welcome when you came back,” my mom said. I smiled at her and then went to my room to put up my luggage.

 

“So how was your trip?” My dad asked me as we gathered in the living room. I smiled and pulled out a picture of my parents.

 

“I got to meet them. I feel like I got closure,” I told them.

 

“Your parents are lovely,” my mother commented. I smiled and nodded.

 

“Yeah… I thought so too. But somehow I know that my parents are happy I’m here with you guys. I’m happy to be here with you guys too,” I told them. I looked up and saw my mother with tears in her eyes.

 

“Awh Mom don’t cry,” Mika consoled her, hugging her shoulders. She nodded smiling.

 

“Oh Mika I know… I’m just so happy for your sister. I’m happy that she is happy.” She told him. I couldn’t help but feel like my heart gushing. I got up and hugged my parents.

 

“Thank you for letting me go home and meet my parents.” I thanked them. They both nodded and hugged me back.

 

“Well umm I don’t want to ruin the moment or anything, but Injoon just got here so I think it’s time to eat,” Jay commented. I laughed and saw Injoon sitting on the couch silently. He waved at everyone.

 

“Sorry I didn’t want to ruin the moment.” He stated to us. The room bursted out in laughter as we headed towards the dining area.

 

Hyunmin…. Where are you?

 

I ate well and shared stories with my family and friends. Onew came to visit too, but he had to go soon since he had to work. The only person I hadn’t seen was Hyunmin. I was getting a little frustrated.

 

Injoon and Jay left before midnight. I changed my clothes and decided to walk out to the garden patio to vent. I took a seat on a wooden bench that was out there.

 

“Hyunjae,” a voice called. I turned and saw Mika.

 

“Come sit,” I told him patting the bench beside me. He came and we looked out at the garden.

 

“I’m glad you’re home.” He started. I nodded still looking at the scenery.

 

“I’m glad to be home. I got homesick yknow. I didn’t want to say anything to Karam though. On my trip home I found out that my real home is here. I’m just happy I got to finally come to peace with what happened to my parents,” I said to him. He nodded and a gentle smile snuck up on his face.

 

“I’m glad. I was scared that you’d never see us as your real family. I thought that if you went home you might never want to come back. I didn’t want you to go, but mom and dad insisted that it was your choice to make.” Mika told me. I grinned at the thought that Mika was scared to lose me.

 

“Aish I love you. You jerk,” I playfully “punching” his cheek. He laughed and “punched” my cheek.

 

“I love you too sis,” He told me. Then he got up and started stretching.

 

“Well I’m going to bed. Don’t stay out too long,” He informed me. I nodded and watched him leave. I stood and looked over all the flowers.

 

“Aish that jerk didn’t even come to see me,” I muttered to myself.

 

“Who didn’t come to see you?” A voice asked from behind me. I turned and saw him. Hyunmin stood with his hands in his pockets and a smile on his face.

 

“Why are you here so late?” I questioned him. He chuckled and walked over closer to me.

 

“Why? I wanted you all for myself,” He confessed. I rolled my eyes and took a seat back on the bench.

 

“What a bunch of bull. Tell me the real reason you came late,” I commanded. He then made his way so that he was standing right in front of me. He looked down at me and stuck out his hand.

 

“Take a walk with me,” He suggested. I looked at him questionably.

 

“You didn’t answer my question,” I insisted. He sighed and grabbed one of my hands off of my lap.

 

“Look I have something kind of embarrassing to tell you,” He informed me. Hyunmin… embarrassed? This has got to be good.

 

“What’s so embarrassing that you have to wait til midnight to tell me?” I questioned.

 

“Just come take a walk with me,” He insisted.

 

“A walk where?” I wondered. He groaned.

 

“Aish Hyunjae quit asking questions. Just take a walk with me around your garden okay?” He said, still gripping my hand. I sighed and we stood up, walking around the garden hand in hand. My heart was beating hard, but I was happy he came even if it was at midnight.

 

I was glad to be home, glad to be with my family, and glad to be with Hyunmin.


Sorry I took so long to update this X.x I know it's been forever. I've been ultra busy with midterms and essays. Since i have time now I figured I should do this. Please don't hate me forever. <3 let me know what you think of this chapter ^^