Problems of a Rich Boy...

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

While I was in Hyunmin’s car I noticed that we weren’t headed towards my home.

 

“Hyunmin where are you taking me?” I questioned. He smiled lightly at me.

 

“Well since you were so busy cooking dinner I figured you might actually be hungry for a change,” He told me. I looked at him shocked. I wasn’t expecting this of him, but this was the beauty of the relationship.

 

“What are you taking me out for?” I questioned. Then a few seconds later we arrived at a burger place. I laughed at soon as I saw the huge burger mascot outside. “For a burger! This is a first,” I chuckled. He frowned.

 

“You always scold me for taking your out to nice places. What do you want from me?” He muttered. I shook my head at him.

 

“Nah this is fine, lets go in,” I told him. He nodded and I got in to order my food. Then I noticed, he didn’t order anything. “Did we come here just for me?” I questioned. He nodded.

 

“I already ate your wonderful meal remember?” He reminded me. I sighed.

 

“I don’t like to be the only one eating. It feels awkward,” I muttered. He laughed.

 

“Well then I guess it’s going to be awkward,” he insisted. I punched his arm and he rubbed is sorely. Then as I turned to find a seat I found Sandeul at the corner of the restaurant eating by himself.

 

“Sandeulie?” I called out to him. He looked up at me with cheeks puffed up with food. Since he couldn’t talk he waved. I immediately pulled Hyunmin towards his direction.

 

“Hi Hyunjae!” he exclaimed as he swallowed his food.

 

“Deulie do you mind if we sit with you? This punk over here doesn’t want to eat with me and I don’t want to be the only one eating.” I pouted. He laughed and patted the seat next to him.

 

“Come sit,” he insisted. I smiled and sat down next to him and Hyunmin sat across from me. Hyunmin’s expression changed. As I ate I noticed he glared at Sandeul when he wasn’t looking and insisted on not laughing at his jokes. When Sandeul wasn’t looking I made sure to kick him under the table.

 

I couldn’t understand why he was acting like such a kid. I wasn’t flirting with Sandeul and I could tell that Sandeul was genuinely trying to be a good sport.

 

“Well I guess I should get going,” Sandeul said as he threw away his food. I nodded.

 

“Yeah us too. I’ll see you at school okay?” I told him. He nodded and hugged me away.

 

“It was nice to see you too,” Sandeul said, turning towards Hyunmin.

 

“Deh, you too,” Hyunmin answered shortly shaking his hand. I waved as Sandeul left. Then I immediately turned towards Hyunmin.

 

“You are such a jerk you know that,” I scolded as I headed towards his car.

 

“What are you talking about? I just wanted to spend time just you and me, but no you want to spend time with what’s his face,” Hyunmin shot back. My eyes widened.

 

“His name is Sandeul and he was trying to be a good sport. All you were doing was being a jerk.” I rebutted. He groaned.

 

“If Sandeul is so great then why don’t you go home with him instead!” He yelled. However a few seconds later, I could tell from the expression on his face he didn’t mean it. Still I was so irritated and bothered I took it to heart.

 

“Fine I will!” I yelled walking away. He swiftly grasped my hand tightly not letting me go further.

 

“Hyunjae you know I didn’t mean that. I was just… blowing steam.” He replied. I pulled my arm harshly from him.

 

“Well go blow steam at someone else because I didn’t do anything wrong and neither did he. All you were doing was acting like a spoiled brat who didn’t get what he wanted. I was starting to think that you grew out of this Hyunmin but maybe I’m wrong.” I spat as I started to walk away. At that moment, if he would have stopped me I probably would have listened to what he had to say.

 

That’s what hurt me the most. He didn’t even try. He let me walk away. Maybe this relationship wasn’t as perfect as my mind thought it was.

 

I actually caught up with Sandeul. I didn’t intend on going to find him in the first place, but at this moment I felt so hurt going to Sandeul seemed right.

 

“Hyunjae… why are you walking alone? Weren’t you going home with your boyfriend?” He questioned. I sighed heavily.

 

“My boyfriend was being a spoiled little rich boy. I can’t be with him right now.” I told him Sandeul frowned.

 

“If it’s my fault I’m sorry. I can tell he doesn’t like me much, but I kept trying to see if maybe I could break his shell a little.” He muttered. I shook my head and rubbed his head lightly.

 

“Yah Deulie! Don’t blame yourself. What happens between me and Hyunmin is because me and Hyunmin.” I assured him. He frowned and nodded anyways.

 

“Still I can’t help but feel responsible for what happened,” He told me. I shook my head and we walked home together. One thing was for sure, I needed to cool off from what Hyunmin had caused.


So i noticed that my sub count has increased some ^^ Thank you!~ i hope that you guys enjoy this. I now have a plan for the ending so look out for that. It's still a little distance away so don't get too said, but i thought i would put that out there. Anyways I have a test today and I've been busy all week keeping up with school. Luckily i had this already written up so all i really had to do was type some extra things here and there and BAM another update. I will try to update again tomorrow. ^^

Thank you readers for being so patient with me. <3 I adore you guys. I have never had readers who were more patient with me that you guys so tqsm <3 you guys rock!~ i will keep trying to do my best!~