Changes?

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

Sorry I haven't been able to update sooner... I've been pretty busy.. X.x

This chapter is also probably going to be one of the shorter ones... T,T

Again forgive me guys, this is all i can give now. Shout out to jverjang and

TaeMI22... thanks for commenting I hope you like it!

------------------------------------------

After eating the guys invited me over to one of their private dance studios. I heard they were pretty awesome dancers, which is started the player status’ they now owned.

“So why exactly am I here?” I questioned. I really didn’t get their intentions towards me being there.

“I promised Umma that I wouldn’t leave you alone.” Mika told me, changing his sneakers.

“Really? Is that what this is about? Geez oppa… I could go spend the day at the mall or something and you come up with a dance studio. You …” I muttered. He smirked.

“Wow so she is a girl after all,” Hyunmin commented. I rolled my eyes. Sitting there watching Mika dance with his friends wasn’t my idea of an amazing day… just sayin.

“Yah Hyunmin back off. You’ve been laying it on her thick lately. What’s wrong? Did Onew get you all flustered?” Jay teased.  Hyunmin shot Jay a glare and he immediately stopped. In a sense I was a little grateful Jay had said something. It was true that he seemed to tease me every chance he got after Onew left.  I shrugged it off. I walked up to the stereo in the studio and turned it on. I started stretching and after that I started dancing. The guys watched me in awe and my brother just smirked. He knew I was a good dancer I just never had the chance to show anyone.

“Hyun Jae…. When did you get so good?” Jay asked me. I shrugged. Honestly, back when my parents had died, I used dancing as an escape from all the drama and the changes. I didn’t like the idea of living with a strange new family and I hated the fact that I wouldn’t ever see my parents again. However, dancing served as my drug. In a strange sense it lead up to the way I am today.

“Meh, I use to dabble here but I never did anything major.” I told him, vaguely telling him the truth.

“Care to show me?” Injoon pouted. I laughed. I had never seen Injoon come off as vulnerable before.

“You can already sing like an angel what do you want me to teach you to dance for?” I asked him. He shrugged.

“Just so I can sparkle more than I already do.” He answered. I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him.

“No thanks… plus I think you’ll figure it out on your own.”  I told him. I looked over at Hyunmin and saw him smirking at me.

“Y’know the more I get to know you the more I think you’re a guy in disguise.” He commented. I frowned. Sure I may not be the girliest girl out there, but I sure as hell wasn’t a guy.

“Well that just goes to show that you’re that much closer to a girl.” I shot back. He chuckled.

“See what I mean guys… she’s an interesting girl.” Hyunmin shouted towards the guys. The looked at me with glazed over faces and mostly shrugged back.

“I have no idea what you find so interesting about my sister, but if you ask me it has a lot more to do with her than the way she acts.” My brother said coming up behind he me. Hyunmin shook his head.

“No your sister is a species of her own. I don’t get her.” Hyunmin replied to my brother. I started to get a little frustrated about how they were speaking about me like as if I wasn’t there.

“YAH! I’m still here you know! If you want to talk about me at least wait until I’m gone!” I exclaimed, reaching my limit.

“Sorry little sis… do you want to go home now?” He asked. I assumed since he was asking he was the one that was going to take me home.

“Yeah, I’m starting to get bored with you guys.” I answered honestly. I could see the slightly offended expression appear on Mika’s friend’s faces.

“Okay well then since I want to stay and practice why doesn’t Hyunmin walk you home?” Mika shot at Hyunmin. He waved his hands in front of him rejecting the idea.

“Oh hell no, your sister is interesting, but she’s not that interesting.” He said.

“Nah dude I think you should go since you’re all “interested” in her.” Jay added in to Mika’s point. This back and forth went on for a while and once again hitting my limit, I had to speak out.

“Forget it! I’m going home alone. See you later Mika, bye players.” I said, walking out of the studio. I could hear the guys pleading for me to come back, but I really just wanted to leave. Not too long later I felt someone grab my wrist.

“Stop, I’ll go with you geez…” Hyunmin said from behind me. I turned around to glare at him.

“I don’t need your smart remarks all the way home so do me a favor and go back to the practice room.” I commanded, not in one of my best moods at that point. He rubbed the back of his neck unsurely.

“I promise I won’t pick on you on your way home. Just let me walk you home, I need some fresh air.” He pleaded. For the first time since I met Hyunmin I could see sincerity and his eyes. I didn’t want to say no and I didn’t want to say yes, so it was best not to say either. I took a deep sigh and turned towards the exit.

“Whatever do what you want.” I said, walking out of the building. Hyunmin immediately followed after me. Part of me was curious as to why he even bothered to come with me. Another part of me really wanted to be alone. Who knows how this whole situation was going to turn out, but something told me that things weren’t going to be the same.

--------------------------------------------

Comments are <3 ^^

Until next time Sayonara! XP