This is my life.

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

[Time Elapse: 3 years]

 

So now it was official, I am Hyunmin’s potential wife. No more missions, no more trying to win over Hyunmin’s family. Right now I was studying business administration at Seoul University. I got accepted with my grades and sparkling recommendations.

 

Hyunmin goes here as well, but he didn’t quite get accepted the same way. His father insisted that he come here. Of course Mr. Woo, being as powerful as he was, was able to get Hyunmin in. Still, I’d be a liar if I said that I wasn’t happy he came here with me.

 

Mika you ask? He’s currently a trainee under some music company. He said something about being envious of my best friends. He never told me much else about what he does… still as long as he’s not pursuing his player ways, I was proud of him.

 

Onew, made it big! He’s now a sparkling idol with Shinee. I couldn’t help but be proud of him. I see him less and less though. I try my best to show him little gestures of our friendship. I knew he worked hard. I understood how hard it was for him to keep friends.

 

Karam? He moved in to the big city. He lives in a small apartment that he’s proud of. He says that “with independence come women”. I’m scared he’s following in Mika’s example but I try my best to keep him grounded.

 

Injoon and Jay were still busy dancing and singing. They danced and sang at some special arts school. From what Hyunmin tells me they are also the talk around campus.

 

Sandeulie, is here with me. He’s always by my side and people almost believe that he’s my boyfriend rather than Hyunmin. We don’t pay much attention to people, but you better believe it still irritates Hyunmin. Those two are better friends now but they still have their rough times.

 

Haejin that witch. Karma finally got her. Not too long after the press had a spree with Hyunmin PDA incident at the ballpark, Haejin was charged with harassment of a younger girl. I don’t know the full details, but I know the little girl got beat up pretty bad. Her parents hurriedly rushed her away. We haven’t heard from her since.

 

“Yah! What are you staring out in to space for?” Hyunmin exclaimed, scaring me slightly. I stuck my tongue out at him.

 

“I’m thinking about things geez,” I muttered. He laughed as he took a seat next to me.

 

“Ah, jagi I know I’m wonderful but you don’t have to daydream about me when I’m gone.” He stated, teasingly. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“You are so full of yourself,” I commented. He merely chuckled at me. Then I turned my attention to the groups of people that passed by. My eyes happened to land 2 young kids. It appeared to be an older brother and younger sister.

 

“Hold my hand,” The boy told the girl. She nodded and did as he brother told her. The young girl seemed timid and scared. I smiled at how cute they looked. That was an adorable sight to see a brother be so protective over his younger sister.

 

“We are going to have kids like that,” Hyunmin stated.

 

“Bwo!” I exclaimed. He smiled brightly.

 

“Well you are my future wife and we are going to have beautiful children.” He stated like as if it was nothing.

 

“Just because your parents accepted me as your future wife doesn’t mean I have to be.” I rebutted. He pouted at me.

 

“Yah~ jagi you can’t do that to me. I love you.” He told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek before standing up to head in to school.

 

“Gotta go,” I told him.

 

“Jagi!~ We’ll have beautiful children together!” He exclaimed, making people walking past stare at us weirdly. I glared at him.

 

“Shikuro! You’re so embarrassing,” I yelled at him. He chuckled a satisfying laugh. Then as I walked away and thought he stayed behind, he quickly appeared next to me with an arm wrapped around my waist.

 

“For the record, I do plan on marrying you.” He told me. I couldn’t help the smile that spread on my face.

 

“Nice to know,” I commented. He poked my cheeks.

 

“And we are going to have wonderful children together,” He quickly added. I punched his shoulder.

 

“You and children, shut up already. I’m not even married to you yet.” I scolded him. He smiled and stopped talking.

 

“You said yet, meaning we will get married.” He exclaimed. I pouted. Soon he was raging again complimenting himself and calling him self the perfect man for me. And like usual, I shot comments at him to shoot him off of his pedestal. Even though time passed we were still like this, arguing over trivial things that didn’t really matter.

 

Still, I knew I was going to be Mrs. Woo one day. I just didn’t want to give him the luxury to brag about it. I love him my wonderful, lovely, narcissistic, caring, spoiled, jealous rich boy. And even today, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

 


                                                                                               

So yes my friends... this is the end T.T I would like to thank you guys for reading this to the end and loving it and supporting me

 

I don't even have words for how patient you guys were with me so I'm grateful ^^ <3 really I have never had readers as willing to wait for me as you guys ^^ I really hope you guys enjoyed this and please do look out for my other stories and one shots ^^

I'm grateful for your support!~

Until we meet again!~