Inquiry

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

Enjoy a new chapter... sorry I took forever... I kind of had writers block for this story.


At first we walked in silence but Hyunmin commented on everything until I said something.

“Seriously why did you even come?” I asked Hyunmin. Hyunmin just shrugged at me.

“I guess I was just curious. I mean it was weird seeing you be so kind to guy,” Hyunmin vaguely told me, referring to Onew.

“He is a friend of mine, of course I’m going to be nice to him. He’s not a snobby rich boy. “I told him. Hyunmin rolled his eyes.

“So you’re trying to say that just because a guy comes from a wealthy family that makes him snobby?” Hyunmin questioned.

“No, but you are not that guy or did you forget how we met,” I threw back at him.

“Okay fine you’ve got a point there. So I’m sorry.” Hyunmin apologized. I was mildly surprised.

“Sorry for what exactly?” I questioned him. He looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

“I’m sorry for calling you a poor kid and picking on you all the time.” He apologized again with more detail. I shook of the shock that was surging through my body and I looked over at him.

“Well then I guess I’m sorry for calling you a brat and making fun of you too.” I told him. I didn’t know when this turned out to be a truce session, but I guess this was for the best. Otherwise I would end up strangling him.

“You know I don’t know why, but I do care what you think about me. I mean I know it doesn’t make sense but you’re different. I don’t know what it is about you… but it interests me.” Hyunmin confessed. I looked at him oddly.

“I just find you irritating really….”I replied. That was the first time that we both shared a laugh. “So what is your story?” I asked. He looked at me questionably.

“What do you mean what’s my story?” He wondered back.

“Well you are my brother’s friend. My brother’s friends aren’t exactly known for being saints.” I told him. He shrugged.

“Look I don’t mess around with girls if that’s what you think. I was just born a fortunate kid and I guess girls followed. You brother became my friend because believe it or not your brother has gone through the same thing. That’s how all of us became friends. I mean yeah sometimes we’re flirts but it’s not like we intend bring attention to ourselves.” He told me. I shrugged.

“I guess that makes sense.” I answered him.

“So what’s your story?” He asked me. I took a deep breath.

“I’d rather not talk about it. My story isn’t very simple.” I told him. He looked at me curiously.

“So is your past the reason you are the way you are today?” He asked. I shrugged at him.

“You could say that.” I answered sincerely. When we got home I didn’t know if I should let Hyunmin in or let him go. “So you can come in if you want.” I told him. He nodded walking in.

“So tell me are you like… seeing someone right now?” Hyunmin asked curiously. We both took a seat in the living room.

“No, why do you ask?” I asked him. He shrugged at me.

“Well I was just curious. I mean you seem to be close to a good number of guys yourself. I thought you might be dating Onew or that Karam guy you’re always talking about.”  He told me. I shrugged.

“No they are the guys that are the closest to me but I can’t say we’re dating. Don’t get me wrong they are really great people and I guess I would be honored to date one of them but I doubt any of us will ever date.” I answered him truthfully.

“Why not?” He asked. I smiled at him.

“Well we are all so close to one another. None of us want to risk it. I don’t want to risk the only thing that is left from my past. This is the one thing that I want to keep the way it is.” I told him. He looked at me curiously but he didn’t ask a question.

“Well maybe I should tell Mika you got home safely,” Hyunmin told me while taking out his phone. I shrugged.

“Suit yourself. I’m going to change out of these clothes.” I told him.

“What could you possibly change in to?” He asked, mocking me.

“Um… something more comfortable like sweats. What did you think?” I questioned him. He shook his head.

“Nevermind, Let me call your brother.” He told me.

It was strange being “nice” to Hyunmin. I mean we weren’t bickering but I wouldn’t consider ourselves friends just yet. I think we are more like force acquaintances. I guess Mika was right though, Hyunmin wasn’t half bad. Personally, I think Hyunmin is too proud. However he seemed pretty down to earth at least as down to earth as a rich kid can be. However, despite everything I don’t think Hyunmin and I would ever get close. I guess that was for the best though, we do heads a lot.

“Yah I’m leaving!” Hyunmin yelled from the living room.

“Fine go,” I yelled in response.

“Wow not even a proper goodbye? Disrespectful,” Hyunmin commented and yelled from the entrance of the house.  

“Bye brat!” I yelled. I heard him chuckle and then I heard the door close.

Yeah Hyunmin and I friends? Never.


Comments are love! Please leave some! ^^