Mission 1

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

 

When I went home Mika hugged me for dear life.

 

“He didn’t do anything to you did he?” Mika asked. I shook my head.

 

“Yah Mika I’m a big girl. I’m fine.” I assured him. He smiled and let me go.

 

“So, what did he want with you?” Mika asked me. I shrugged.

 

“He wanted me to end my relationship with Hyunmin,” I answered.

 

“You didn’t agree with him did you?” A different voice asked. I turned and found Hyunmin conveniently coming from inside the house. I shook my head.

 

“No, I didn’t. He did however say he was going to be testing me for the next two years to make sure that I am worth of Hyunmin,” I muttered. Hyunmin smiled brightly and held me in a hug.

 

“I knew my dad couldn’t out smart you,” He commented. I laughed and shrugged him off.

 

“Well… we’ll see if we last that long. Some times you drive me crazy,” I muttered. He merely laughed.

 

“Well I’m sure that we will,” He assured me. I wasn’t sure. I was also curious about these tests that Hyunmin’s dad was preparing for me.

 

[A Couple Days Later]

 

I was out having a smoothie with Onew when suddenly a guy in a suit came up to me.

 

“Here you go young lady. It’s a message from President Kim,” He told me. I nodded and took the envelope. Onew looked at me curiously. He knew the whole story behind me and Hyunmin but being the friend he was he was worried.

 

“This old man better not be getting you in to any kind of trouble,” Onew muttered. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

 

“I doubt I will get in to any kind of trouble. After all I am under his jurisdiction right?” I questioned as I opened the envelope.

 

Mission 1:

 

Tonight head over to our home. I have given our chefs the night off. I expect you to build us a wonderful 4 course dinner. Fail and Hyunmin will be that much closer to marrying Haejin.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

“He wants me to plan a four course dinner. It’s do able,” I commented. Onew grinned widely.

 

“Can I help?” He questioned. I smiled and nodded.

 

“No fried chicken though!” I exclaimed. He pouted at me.

 

“Fine… I guess we need to hit up a KFC before we go to Hyunmin’s.” He muttered. I laughed at nodded. As we left the café, I was in continuous thoughts about what I could serve them.

 

“What should I make them?” I questioned as we walked to KFC.

 

“Moreugesseo, what do you want to make.” I shrugged at him.

 

“Italian?” I answered. He nodded.

 

“Good now just build a menu,” He told me. I nodded and soon I knew exactly what I was going to make I just needed to hurry and make it before dinner. With Onew’s help I was able to make a dinner that was quite lovely.

 

  1. Appetizer.

 

  1. Salad

 

 

 

  1. Main Course

 

 

  1. Dessert.

 

When dinner came I was nervous and excited. I hope that Hyunmin’s family liked what I made them.

 

When I walked out of the kitchen to greet his family I saw Hyunmin’s eyes almost pop out of his head.

 

“Hyunjae? What are you doing here?” He asked as he sat down. I smiled.

 

“Making dinner of course,” I answered. He eyed me closely.

 

“So that’s why you didn’t answer me?” Hyunmin questioned. I nodded. He smiled lightly.

 

“Jagi I get to eat your cooking today!” He exclaimed teasing me.

 

“Hyunmin act decent.” His father said, coming in to the room. Hyunmin’s little sister came in next.

 

“Unnie is cooking! I bet she cooks the best!” Aeri complimented. Hyunmin’s mom smiled gently as she took her seat as well.

 

“Well I would like to inform you guys of today’s meal. It’s a 4 course Italian meal starting off with an appetizer of fried calamari. Then it will be accompanied by a salad with a homemade Italian vinaigrette. The main course will be a lovely cream pasta and dessert will be a tiramisu.” I announced. Hyunmin’s father merely nodded at me. 

 

Onew plated the appetizer and I quickly brought it out.

 

“I present to you the fried calamari with a side of marinara sauce and a bit of ricotta cheese on top. Please enjoy,” I told them as I left the dining room to go toss the salad.

 

[With the Family: 3rdperson POV]

 

“Wow she really knows how to cook, right honey?” Hyunmin’s mom told Hyumin’s dad. He shrugged.

 

“I’ll make my conclusions at the end of the meal,” He added. Hyunmin’s mom just gave him a stern look.

 

“Umma this is crunchy like French fries!” Aeri commented. Hyunmin smiled at his little sister contently. He knew that all of this was a test from his father, but he had faith that Hyunjae would come through.

 

[With Hyunjae]

 

I walked in with the prepared salad still a little worried.

 

“Here is a wonderful salad that I have prepared with a homemade Italian vinaigrette. Please enjoy it,” I told them as I served each of them a plate of salad.

 

“I don’t like salad, but since unnie made it I will eat it,” Aeri commented. I smiled at her comment and nodded.

 

“Thank you Aeri. Eat it well,” I told her. Then I headed back in to the kitchen to plate the main course.

 

[Back in the Kitchen]

 

“Yah Hyunjae… is Hyunmin really worth slaving in this kitchen?” He questioned. I shrugged.

 

“I care for him yes but I guess part of it is the challenge Onew. No one is going to show me up not even Hyunmin’s dad,” I told him. He pouted at me.

 

“Yah… chincha your pride is going to be the reason I end up sad and chickenless,” He groaned. I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him lightly.

 

“Don’t complain, I’m making you stronger,” I commented. He sighed and went back to stirring the sauce. I checked my pasta and got ready to plate again. Luckily we had part of Hyunmin’s staff help us take up plates so I didn’t have to worry about that.

 

I served the last to parts of the meal. Because the tiramisu had caffeine in it I made sure to get Aeri some vanilla gelato. As far as I could tell I think they enjoyed my meal, but I guess what reassured it for me was the chuckle I heard come out of Hyunmin’s dad at the end of the meal.

 

“Honey you did a great job,” Hyunmin’s mom told me. I smiled and bowed at her.

 

“Thank you,” I told her. She soon left to get Aeri ready for bed but she insisted that Hyunmin take me home.

 

“Young lady. You’ve passed your first test,” Hyunmin’s father told me. I nodded and bowed.

 

“I’m glad I could meet your expectations,” I replied. He smiled thinly and went on his way. Onew also left before they could finish eating. I wanted him to wait for me but he insisted I stay. So now here I was waiting for Hyunmin. I walked around the entrance of his house mindlessly going in circles.

 

“Having fun there?” He commented watching me as he came down the stairs. I glared at him and stuck my tongue out at him.

 

“I hope you like your food,” I muttered. He smiled gently as he hugged me.

 

“Best dinner I’ve ever had,” He told me. I smiled hearing him say that.

 

“Well then lets go,” he said taking my hand and pulling me out of the door. Today I worked hard but Hyunmin made me feel like it was all worth it.


So I tried to update this yesterday and for some odd reason AFF kept telling me i wasn't a user and then 20 minutes later the site would be back on... idk T.T but i gave up so I hope you guys don't mind this today ^^. If i can get past this technical difficulties please look forwards to more updates ^^;