Our problems only get us closer.

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

Another day and I had to go to school again. Once again Hyunmin was my wake up call.

 

“Why do you insist on coming here to wake me up?” I questioned, a little irritated. Hyunmin only chuckled at my sleepy figure.

 

“Well, if I’m awake I want you to be awake,” he reasoned. I shrugged and pushed him out of my room.

 

“I need to change,” I muttered. As usual Hyunmin took me to school, but I got a message as soon as I got to school.

 

Hyunnie I’m at school... being the new kid .

Are you here yet?

 

Sandeul.

 

I smiled a little and immediately saw hit waiting on the steps at the front of the school. It wasn’t hard to spot him since he was the only kid not socializing with someone. I found out the day that we went out for a walk that he was coming here. He was relieved to find that he would at least have one friend before his first day at school.

 

“So, I’m going to show Sandeul around school. You don’t mind right?” I told Hyunmin. He frowned as soon as he heard the name Sandeul.

 

“Aish, really he comes here too?” He groaned. I smiled at his jealousy and kissed his lips lightly.

 

“Don’t be jealous. I’m your girlfriend remember,” I assured him. He nodded.

 

“Yeah, I just want to keep it that way,” He muttered. I eyed him.

 

“He’s the new kid. Have some sympathy will you?” I told him. He nodded.

 

“I will meet you afterschool. Don’t forget araso?” Hyunmin reminded me. I nodded and hugged him goodbye.

 

I then met up with Sandeul and showed him around. For the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed coming to school.

 

[With Hyunmin]

 

I sighed as I watched Hyunjae walk over to that Sandeul kid. I had my suspicions about that kid, but she was right. He was new and didn’t know any people. I was willing to give him a chance since Hyunjae seemed to get along with him so well.

 

“Hi there,” A female voice asked from behind me. I didn’t bother to turn around since I knew it was Haejin.

 

“Annyong,” I answered shortly.

 

“Awhh is that any way to talk to your fiancé?” She questioned. I rolled my eyes at her.

 

“I don’t have the intention of marrying you so you should find someone else,” I told her. She frowned visibly.

 

“Look, I know you’re madly in love with that Hyunjae girl, but you parents already approve of me for you,” she replied.

 

“You think I care?” I questioned her. She smiled deviously at me.

 

“You should since your family fortune relies on you. After all you are the only and eldest son.” She informed me. I shrugged my shoulders.

 

“I’m not going to marry you for money. I don’t like you and I definitely don’t love you. So if I have to lose everything just so I never have you to see you again I’ll do it,” I threatened her.

 

She eyed me all knowingly,” That is quite selfish of you Hyunmin. Think about the way your family will live. You don’t want your little sister growing up in a bad environment. Plus, think about Hyunjae’s happiness. Her life is finally getting in track. The faster you get out of her life the less she will have to deal with heart break.” She reasoned. I shook my head.

 

“I don’t have any intention on getting out of Hyunjae’s life,” I told her.

 

“Well you’re going to have to Hyunmin… unless you can really think that you can get married with a normie like her. Getting your parent’s blessing will be difficult don’t you think?” She reasoned again as she waved. I sighed.

 

Getting my parent’s blessing huh… well what if Hyunjae would marry me? I could get rid of Haejin all at once.

 

On my way to class I continued to think of a way that I could stay with Hyunjae and not marry Haejin.

 

[With Hyunjae]

 

“So sorry I just ditched you the other day,” I apologized immediately as I saw him.

 

“Ahh don’t sweat it. I kind of figured you boyfriend would eventually slip,” He joked. I shoved him playfully.

 

“Unfortunately you’re right. He snapped but I finally got to talk to him about the other girl,” I told him. His eyes widened.

 

“No way! Uwa Hyunjae you’re no joke! You just go for it!” Sandeul exclaimed. I shook my head while smiling lightly.

 

“Nah, I mean if we were going to argue I might as well add that in there,” I defended. He shrugged.

 

“I’m just surprised that you guys can stay well… together. That’s none of my business though,” Sandeul drifted off. He was right. I’m surprised we are still together. We are so different yet we understand each other so well. Despite all of our problems, some how we have gotten closer together.

 

I was happy with the way things were now. I had friends, a lovely family, and a loving boyfriend… there was nothing more I could ask for.


So yes my lovelies i'm going to start getting in to the heart of this story so look forward for me throwing you guys some curveballs ^^ For those of you that read my "This is Mblaq" story you know what this means ^^ ;) anyways please keep a look out for more updates! Also thanks for the lovely comments!~ they help motivate me a lot to know people are reading <3 thank you! ^^ til next time pyong~