[o1.]

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy
Here's a nice taste of this fic. Please Support it! ^^
------------------------------
I was alone at a carnival. I was a child age 7. I looked around.

*Mom? Dad? Where are you?*

I looked around and they were no where to be found.

“Little girl are you lost?” A cop asked me. I hesitantly nodded. I was scared of where he was going to take me and what he was going to do with me. He grabbed my hand and we went over to the police booth. Hours passed and they couldn’t seem to find my parents.

“Mister…where are my parents?” I asked the man in the booth.

“We are looking for them.” He answered. However, the day turned in to night and my parents where no where to be found.

That day I was sent away from my home in Daegu to Seoul. I started to live with a new family. It wasn’t until I was 13 that I found out that my parents had been killed that day. I couldn’t believe it. To this day I haven’t seen their graves.

*What I left in Daegu will stay in Daegu*

I loved my parents wholeheartedly, however even now; I couldn’t face the details of what happened to them. In my mind, I was better off not knowing.
---------------

“Wake up! You’re going to be late for school!” My” older brother” Mika yelled at me. Mika was my older brother in my new family. It wasn’t bad to have an older brother. I had always wondered how it would be like to have an older brother. However, Mika found a way to be the biggest pain in the rear sometimes.

“Yah, leave me alone.” I told him, turning over to my side to go back to sleep.

“Oh c’mon, school isn’t that bad and I can help you with your homework.” Mika told me. I groaned and sat up in my bed.

“Okay fine whatever just get out of my room!” I yelled at him, pointing towards the door to motion him out.

“You’re such a grumpy person in the morning.” He commented, before leaving my room. I went to my personal bathroom to get ready for school. My new family had gone out of their way to make me feel comfortable, but no matter what they did I was still that middle class girl from Daegu. It was weird to suddenly start living with a rich family, especially after all the limitations I had grown up with. It was weird to me, that all I had to do was ask and I got whatever I wanted. Even now I don’t do it. I stayed true to what my parents taught me, because in a way that was how I kept them alive in my heart.

I went to a snotty rich kid school, where all the kids really had to do to graduate was buy their way there. There were a couple of exceptions. There were many kids that scholar shipped in to the school and I found that with those kids I could relate more. I just found that rich kids were there for shallow reasons and most of the time the kids with out money were sincere about themselves.

“C’mon HyunJae we’re going to be late!” Mika yelled at me. I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs. My brother always took me to school. Our family did have a driver, but Mika was a show off and he liked to drive around his expensive sports car whenever he had the chance.

“Jeez Mika I could swear you actual wanted to go to school.” I said. He laughed and headed for his car.

“No I just missed my baby. Baby did you miss daddy?” Mika asked his car. I know for a fact that Mika probably loved that car more than any girl he had ever loved in his life.

“Stop flirting with your car and lets go!” I said getting in. He drove me to the front of the school.

“This is where I leave you little sis.” He said. Mika and I never socialized much at school. Everyone knew we were siblings so no one bothered us about being together but his friends and my friends belong to two different groups. Mika spent his time with the richy rich kids and I spent my time with the most down to earth people I could find. Plus, even though I hate to say it, Mika was a player. Now he wasn’t a cruel player or an “I get everything I want” player, he was your sweet player. He was the kind of player that knew how to make girls swoon, and if they didn’t then he knew just the trick to get them to. I guess what made him sweet was that, he never tried anything with girls and he wasn’t ever out to “get some”. However, he would flirt with the bunch and swap spit with a couple others. So even though he was a player I didn’t mind too much.

“Okay, remember what I told you!” I reminded him.

“Yeah yeah, don’t make out in the car, don’t get a girl pregnant, don’t cause fights, don’t do drugs, don’t drink on school property, and most importantly, be nice.” He repeated my list to me. I laughed and saluted him off. He obviously went to go park the cars and hang with it his friends so I was fine with walking in alone.

I walked up the school steps and in to the school. The first thing I did was walk in to some guy.

“Oh, sorry,” I apologized.

“Watch where you’re going next time, poor kid.” The guy told me. I didn’t know why but that made me boil inside.

“Excuse me?” I exclaimed.

“You heard me.” He said, dusting off his uniform where I had hit him.

“Oh and who named you the King of the world brat?” I asked him. He glared at me with fierce eyes.

“Do you know who I am?” He said.

“No and I don’t care. Plus even if I did know why should I give a damn?” I asked. He walked up close to me and continued to stare me down.

“I’m Woo Hyunmin, the son of the chairman of this school and the Woo Corporation.” He told me.

“And you think just because you’re the chairman’s son I’m going to be scared of you?” I said. “You’re one funny kid thinking that you’re parent’s fortune gives you the right to do whatever you want.” I told him. I could tell that I was getting under his skin.

“What would you know about having a fortune, poor kid? You wouldn’t recognize anything of value if it hit you in the face.” I told him. I grinned at him.

“Value? What do you know about values considering you don’t have any?” I said. I could see kids starting to crowd around us. I took a deep breath. “I don’t have time for you, brat, I have to get to class.” I said shoving him aside.

“You better hope you don’t run in to me again.” He yelled after me. I continued walking and I waved him off. I laughed a little.

“Yeah and you better hope your parents don’t go bankrupt.” I said, chuckling a little.

What could I say? Rich kids were easy. After all it is their parent’s fortunes right, so with out them they aren’t any better than any other person. Maybe I was just waiting for the rich kid that saw himself as an average kid, but after spending so much time in this snobby school I began to think that it was impossible to meet a rich kid that was “average”. Like that Hyunmin kid, for example, he was just your typical rich boy.
-------------------------------------
comment please!
thanks for reading!