You, Me And This Is Not Us

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The ray from the sunlight beamed from the slightly closed curtains to your eyes. You blinked once, twice or three times. Sehun fell asleep on your lap, hugging your waist. He has been burying his face in your laps, pretending to sleep when he was actually silently sobbing. His occasionally trembling shoulders gave him away. You raked your fingers through Sehun’s soft, brown hair.

 Pity him. He’s only 18, yet he’s trying to act that he is okay and he is fine when he is actually hurting a lot.

 My poor Sehunnie.

 You caressed his weary face and whispered,

‘Noona will be strong for us, Sehunnie. We will be fine. I promise.’

Almost in sync with your voice, he snuggled closer.

Your eyes started to become heavier and you decided to get more sleep until your phone in your pocket suddenly rings.

Sehun lazily grunts and shifted his head from your laps onto the cold floor using his arms as pillow.

‘Miss Park?’ a deep and slow voice from the other side.

‘It’s me speaking. And you are?’ you sat up, yawning.

‘This is Attorney Wu. Sorry for disturbing you so early in the morning. But I am just going to remind you that today is your father’s will reading day. We need you and Park Sehun to be present. At 11 am sharp in late Mr. Park’s office,' almost immediately, you glanced at your watch. 10.30 am. Crap.

‘I will be there, Attorney Wu. I may be late but I will be present, thank you,’ you said jumping off your bed, almost running towards the bathroom.

‘Alright, Ms. Park. Till we meet,’ with that, he ended the call.

'Sehunnie.. Sehun-yah..' you shook his shoulders until he finally squinted his eyes towards you.

'Eung?' slowly he sat up, wiping his eyes with his palms.

'Get ready. They are going to read Appa's will today. In 30 minutes. Go take your bath and get dressed. We are going to be late,' you said reaching for your towel and heading to your bathroom.

Sensing the urgency in your voice, Sehun quickly rose to his feets and half-running, getting out of your room and entering his room.

You smiled at the way he runs. You closed the door behind you and took your bath.

After 15 minutes, you got out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter