You, Me And Fate

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a month had passed since Sehun left. Yixing still keeping his promise that he made to Sehun, he will keep on waiting for you.

Yixing had finished working at that time. He stacked his paperworks and took a glance at his watch. It was 4.55 p.m. 'Yiri-ah, where are you?' he stood up and looked around in his office. Yixing just noticed that the office was a little too quiet. The little girl peeked from behind the couch. Yixing smiled, 'Come here, little angel.' He knelt down when Yiri came out from her hiding place and ran towards him. She spread her arms and Yixing lifted her up and pecked her cheek.

'Do you want to go somewhere fun?' Yixing raised his eyebrows and smiled at the little toddler in his arms. Yiri nodded enthusiastically. Yixing nibbled her ear. Yiri scrunched her nose and chuckled as she curled her fingers. She then stopped Yixing by wrapping her arms around his neck.

Yixing sat on the bench alone. He had been watching Yiri playing by herself in the playground. Yes, they were spending their times in the playground opposite of the company. Yiri picked up small flowers again and skipped happily as she held them in her hands. Yixing remembered the first time he met you. It was a beautiful memory. She is just like you, Soo Ri-yah. He smiled to himself, the memory was still new to him.

He was startled when his phone rang so suddenly. Without looking at it, he swiped the screen and put the phone to his ear.

'Hello?' he started.

'Yixing,' his eyes opened wide. It was him. It was Wu Yifan.

'She's looking for you!' Yifan's voice was so happy from the other side.

'Really? When did she remembered?' Yixing cannot believe it. It sounded so impossible but yet he was smiling to his ears. 'I don't know, man. I woke up this morning to find out that she was searching for you,' Yifan replied, tapping his fingers on the steering.

'Where is she? Is she there- with you?' Yixing laughed between his question. 'She's not here. She is in the bubble-tea shop right now. We'll head straight to your house after this,' he said as he took a glance at you who were ordering the bubble-teas.

Bubble-tea.

Yixing was speechless. Without he even realizing, he muttered the name slowly beneath his breath. Sehun.

'Oh, she's here. Got to go,' he can hear Yifan's voice. Instead of answering him, he nodded his head. Then, Yifan hung up. Yixing still hold the phone on his ear. His heart dropped.

What am I going to tell her about Sehun?

 

 

                                                      **************************************************************************************************

 

 

You were happy. Even though you cannot remember anything that had happened, you can feel that you have been leaving them for a very long time. You looked outside of the window and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter