You, Me And We're Not Meant To Be

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were wondering what was Mr.Zhang doing there.

Attorney Wu took his place in front of your father's table. He put a briefcase that he was holding onto the table.

'Please be seated,' he gestured to the sofa at the opposite of the dimpled guy. Attorney Wu took out a brown envelope from his briefcase while Sehun and you were settling down. Mr.Zhang nodded at both of you, smiling calmly.

Attorney Wu cleared his throat and opened the envelope slowly. You held Sehun's hand tightly and turns up that he was also nervous. His hand was sweating and cold sweats rained down from his forehead. You took a piece of tissue from the table in front of you and gave it to Sehun. He took the tissue and he realised that he has been holding his breath.

Attorney Wu cleared his throat again and started to read the contains of the will.

'I, Park Jonghun, CEO and founder of Park Entertainment, hereby leave this company in the hand of my children, Park Soo Ri and Park Sehun. Park Soo Ri will gain 51 percent of the shares while Park Sehun will have the remaining.'

Sehun gulped at the amount. He squeezed your hand's and turned his face to you. The look he gave you was unexplainable.

But that was just a very small part of the contains.

Attorney Wu continued, 'My last wish is for my daughter, Park Soo Ri. Zhang Yixing has been my secretary for a very long time and he handles almost everything in the company. He is a loyal and reliable person. I trusted him more than anyone else and I also trusted him to take care of my daughter and protect her when I'm gone.'

Take care of me? Protect me? What does that mean?

You looked at Mr.Zhang Yixing with curiousity building inside of you and you noticed that he was listening calmly to the will reading.

Why is he not surprised?

You turned your face to Sehun and realised that he was looking back at you with a surprise expression on his face.

You kept wondering about the meaning of the phrase 'PROTECT AND TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER' until you finally realised that Attorney Wu has finished reading the will.

Like a child, Sehun abruptly lifted his hand. Attorney Wu looked at him with a faint smile that he failed to hide.

'Yes, Mr. Park. Do you have any questions?' he nodded to Sehun.

'Excuse me for asking but may I know what does that mean?' he asked Attorney Wu.

'What does what mean?' Attorney Wu confused.

'When you said that my father wants Mr. Zhang to take care of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter