You, Me And The New Us

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One cold autumn morning, you woke up to a pain at the lower part of your abdomen. Every ing month. You crouched on your bed. It became more severe and you let out a soft groan. You wrapped your hands onto your stomach and closed your eyes. Suddenly, the thought of Sehun came into your mind. Sehun-ah, help me. You got down from the bed and headed out to his room, searching for him. It was so hurt that you cannot even walked properly.

The hallway was quiet. You reached in front of his door and knocked on it several times. There was no answer. You gave out another groan when the pain strucked again. The door knob was cold. You tighten your grip and twisted it slowly as you called out for him. When you swung it open, you realized that no one was there. Sehun was gone. Again.

Where are you, Sehunnie?

The pain made you fall to you knees. Tears were welling in your eyes. You scrunched your nose and shut your eyes, hoping that the pain will go away.

Suddenly, you heard, 'What's wrong, Soo Ri-yah?'

'My stomach hurts, Yixing-ah,' you clenched your knuckles and bit your lower lips.

You were embarrased to tell him that you were having your period. So you just shook your head and tried to stand up. The pain became unbearable and you put one of your hands on the wall to support yourself. Yixing realized that cold sweats were formed on your forehead and temples. He held your shoulders tightly. You looked at him weakily. You wrapped your fingers around his arm when the pain came again.

'Yixing-ah..' you called out for him.

Not being able to endure it anymore, you collasped on his chest.

 

 

                                                  ***************************************************************************************

 

You opened your eyes and found yourself lying on the bed once again. You can feel something heavy on your stomach. You shifted your head and looked down. Then, you saw Yixing laid his head beside you. He fell asleep, sitting, one of his hands used as a pillow and another one flung across your stomach.

The pain was gone.

Poor Yixing. Why do you love me so much? I don't know how can I love you. I'm sorry because I love him.

If Lu Han had told you about me and Yifan, you wouldn't love me that much, wouldn't you?

Suddenly, you remembered that conversation with Lu Han.

'Lu Han, about what had happened that day- it's not like what you think it was,' you tried to explain the situation.

'It's okay, CEO Park. I've forgot about it,' he said as he looked at you.

'Why?'

'It's none of my business,' he shrugged.

'What about Sehun then? Why does it bother you when he speand time with Tao?' you questioned him.

'Sehun is not my business. Tao is.'

You were staring at the ceiling, Yixing was still sleeping. The feeling of boredness came to you. In the end, you got up and removed his hand slowly from your body. You walked out of the room, through the hallway and reached Sehun's door again. You were hoping that when you opened the door, you would see Sehun. Unfortunately, he was not home yet. You continued to linger around in the house when you came upon a door. Yixing's office.

You stood in front of the door for a very long time. Your curiousity was filling up inside of you. Slowly, you twisted the door knob and entered the room. His office was neat and clean. Everything was arranged at their place except for the papers on his working table. You looked around for a while, admiring at the room. You walked towards his table and you saw a picture of a woman in her mid-fifty. His mother. And beside that picture, there was a picture of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter