You, Me And Him II

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone knocked the front door. 'Who is it?' Sehun asked as he hurried his pace towards the door and flung it opened. He was not expecting much. But, he did not know that time would stand still when he opened the door. His eyes widened and his body froze into ice. Not even a word came out of his mouth. 'Sehun-ah, who is it?' he can hear Yixing called out for him. Yixing walked towards him but he cannot see that person because Sehun was blocking his sight. He came closer and found himself looking straight into that person's eyes. Wu Yifan.

Wu Yifan is back.

 

 

                                                           **************************************************************************************

 

 

Finally, he came. He was smiling at you. You ran to him and wrapped your arms around his waist. You hugged him tightly as much as you have been missing him. 'Where did you went? I was so scared of the thought that I will never see you again,' you buried your face in his chest. Yifan patted your back gently, 'I'm here now. Don't be afraid anymore.'

He felt guilty but what can he do? Yixing's words kept on lingering in his head since he called him that night.

'Yifan..this is me, Yixing,' Yixing had said.

'Yixing, where did you get my number?' Yifan was surprised as soon as he heard Yixing's voice. A long silent between them.

'Soo Ri needs you now,' Yixing continued. Yifan was more than surprised.

'What do you mean, Yixing?' his hands trembled at the thought of you. Yixing explained about Soo Ri to Yifan. Yixing tried so hard to held back his tears, but he failed.

'Yixing, I will help you. Don't worry. It's the only way I can make it up to you. Make it up to the mistakes I did, towards you and towards Soo Ri,' Yifan's voice cracked. Yifan hung up the phone. He stared outside his apartment.

Yixing-ah, you can count on me.

 

                                   *********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

That night, Yixing came into your room again. You were busy packing your clothes and you smiled when you noticed him. 'Hey.. What are you doing here?' you looked at him as you grinned happily. He smiled. Your gaze fell on the dimple again. Yixing settled down beside you slowly. His eyes were looking sadly at the clothes that you were packing. Are you really going to leave us?

'What's wrong, Mr.Zhang?' you stopped folding the cloth that you were holding in your hands. Yixing was struggling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter