You, Me And The New You

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was still unconcious. It has been two days in a row. You asked Yixing about Sehun's condition. You also asked the doctors the same question. But, they all gave the same answer. Saying that he will be fine. That you should give him time. That you should get some rest. That Sehun is going to wake up soon. Soon. And when is soon? 

It was not because you did not trust them. It was because you afraid that Sehun will... leave.

You looked at the food on the table. Yixing bought them for you but he was not there because you asked him to handle the company while you were gone. After buying breakfast for you, he gave you a slight kiss on the cheek and left.

You realized that you have not been sleeping since Sehun was admitted to the hospital. Lying your head beside him, you put one of your hands on Sehun's stomach and patted it slowly. The pats started to become weaker and weaker as your eyelids became heavier. You closed your eyes.

Someone your hair. Yixing. You opened your eyes again and you found out that you were looking at Sehun, in the eyes. He smiled weakly. Helding back your tears, you grabbed his hand tightly and said, 'Sehun-ah, don't you ever leave me again.'

'Noona-yah..' he softly called you, barely whispering.

'Eung?' you came closer and leaned in so that you can hear him.

'I'm hungry,' he whispered in your ear. Oh, this kid. You smiled and walked towards the food that Yixing has bought for you. You took out all of the food and placed them on the table hurriedly. Why did Yixing bought so many food for breakfast? Suddenly, you found a bowl of porridge. A chicken porridge. Great! Just what I need.

You sat him up slowly and cautiously. You took out a spoon and began to feed him. He smiled, he had never been that happy when he eats. The porridge finished in a blink of an eye.

'Noona-yah,' he called out again as you threw the small container away.

'Do you want to eat again, Sehunnie? There are still a plenty of-,'

'He said that you should have debuted him. Not Lu Han,' he looked down on his palms as he kept on rubbing them.

'What?' you turned to look at him.

'He said that you should have trusted him,' he said, not looking at you.

'Who do you mean, Sehun-ah?' you said and cupped his cheeks. He looked away. 'Look at me, Sehunnie. Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter