You, Me And I Love You

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yixing woke up the very next morning with a terrible hangover. Somehow, he can feel something heavy on his cheek.  He reached upwards and was surprised when he touched a soft small hand. His eyes shot opened wide. He realised that he was lying on someone's laps. He also realised that he was holding that someone's hand. He squinted his eyes and looked up. To his surprise, he saw your sleeping face. He said to himself, 'Poor Soo Ri. She must have been sleeping like this since last night. She will hurt her back.'

Although the happiness of being in your embrace was everything he could ever wish for but he cannot let you sleep like that. He slowly lifted up your hand and lied you down on the bed. He wrapped you in the blanket, his face was filled with worried since you cannot sleep properly last night.

After making sure that you were comfortable, he stood up and left for a shower. He walked out of the door as he endured the hangover. Yixing put his fingers on his temples when he suddenly felt dizzy. He shut his eyes and stopped his steps. He turned around to you who were sleeping soundly on the bed once again before he headed out.

 

                                                         ************************************************************************************

 

You scrunched your nose when you woke up. You stretched yourself and rubbed your eyes with your palms. You realised that that person has gone. It may sound stupid but you searched for him under the bed. After you were sure enough that he was not in the room, you pushed yourself up by using both of your hands. You headed out, dragging your bare feet on the cold floor.

You can smell your favorite french toast from upstair. 'Sehun, he's back,' you said to yourself. You quicken your pace as you walked down the stairs. You quickly headed towards the kitchen. 

You saw somone facing his back towards you. Without looking carefully, you ran and hugged him from behind, 'Sehun-ah!'

You can feel his heartbeat. His heartbeat was a little too fast, surprised maybe. Then, you noticed that he smelt like lemon. Not like the usual yogurt fragranced soap that he uses every day. You pulled yourself slowly and examined him from behind.

Yixing.

Your heart beat faster out of embarrassment. Your feet were locked on the kitchen floor when he turned to face you. His face was so flustered and he tried everything he could to hide it. You blushed. You felt blood rushing to every parts of your body.

But, Yixing cleared everything neatly by walking fast towards the kitchen's table and pulled a chair for you, 'Please, have a seat.'

You walked slowly and sat down. 'Sehun isn't here yet?' you looked at him as he put two plates of french toast on the table. 'I have not seen him since I woke up,' he replied as he took off the apron and settled down, opposite of you. Out of a sudden, the pain in his head strucked him again and he let out a soft groan.

You noticed his action and you stood up. 'A glass of orange juice will help,' you told him and opened the fridge.

'You really don't need to..' he hesitated. You ignored him and grabbed a pack of orange juice from inside of the fridge. Unfortunately, it was empty. You wanted to search again but there was really nothing left in the fridge. You sat back on your seat and he looked at you, puzzled.

'The pack was empty. There's nothing left in it,' you said and looked at the golden-coloured french toast.

'I'm sorry,' he said to you. You looked at him, 'What is it?'

'About what had happened last night,' he repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter