You, Me And Us

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a while since Sehun came home. You were waiting for him, as usual. Suddenly, you remembered about the beautiful tree that Dad grew in front of your house. Sehun really loves to sit under the tree during autumn. He loves watching the leaves fall. You still remember when he was little he used to tell you he can count all the leaves and he tried to count them one by one.

You put on your jacket and went out to search for him. He was not there. You touched the tree and stood under it.

You remembered that day. That day when you saw him sitting under the tree and looked up at the branches. A beautiful sight.

You remembered how he used to wait for you underneath the tree. How he always calls you when you studied overseas.

'Noona, the leaves started to fade again,' he used to say.

'Have you counted them, Sehun-ah?' you replied him. He laughed.

'When are you going to come home, noona?' his voice dropped on the other side of the phone.

'Soon,' you answered, wishing you were there to his hair.

'How long?' he asked again.

'Uhmm..maybe before the last leaf fade. Yeah, before the last leaf fall, I will be home,' you promised him.

'Okay, but there are not much leaves left on the tree,' he answered.

'Then, I will be back faster,' you said and smiled.

It was beautiful.

'Sehun-ah.'

You knelt down and grabbed a handful of leaves that has fallen. Then, you felt someone's hands on your shoulders. You turned around, 'Se-! Oh..Yixing-ah.' He gave you a reassuring smile and sat beside you.

'Why isn't he coming back, Yixing-ah?' you asked him.

'He will come back. He is at his friend's house, remember?' he said, reassuring you.

'C'mon. Let's go in. It's cold out here,' he said and wrapped you in a hug. He helped you up your feet. You stood up slowly and stayed silent as both of you went back.

You turned your head towards the tree for the last time. The cold breeze blew the very last golden leaf off.

 

 

                                                    *****************************************************************************************************

 

The next morning, you cannot bear it anymore. It has been a week and Sehun has not been home yet. Suddenly it came to you. Lu Han told you to be careful of Tao. Tao! Huang Zitao! He has not came to practice for days now! You frantically called Yixing and told him about the warning that Lu Han gave to you. You and Yixing quickly headed to the company. As soon as both of you arrived, you got out from the car and ran to your office. Yixing tailed after you from behind. You came in and pulled a drawer from your table. The drawer was filled with papers. Documents. Biodata of idols under your company. You searched for him, Huang Zitao. You wanted to know where did he live. Why Sehun only sent text messages instead of calling you. Why Sehun did not come back. You regretted because you did not stop him from going out that day.

There! You pulled out his document and re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter