You, Me And Possibilities

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Where is he?' you asked Yixing.

Yixing was making a cup of coffee for you. He pretended that he did not hear you and kept on stirring the coffee. You waited for him to finish. Yixing took a glance at you and smiled, 'It's almost done.'

He walked towards you and placed the cup in front of you, smiling as he said, 'Be careful. It's hot.' You did not give him any response and peeked into the cup instead. Yixing settled down on the chair, opposite of yours.

'Mr.Zhang.. Where is Wu Yifan? You promised that he'll show up today,' you looked at Yixing, the stranger that has taken you home to his house.

Still, he did not answer. You waited for him, staring a hole at his face. Sehun and Yiri came into the kitchen just in time and Yixing tried to avoid himself from answering your question again. 'Oh, look! Yiri's here,' he stood up so suddenly. You clenched your knuckles and bit your lower lips. Yixing busied himself by playing with the toddler in Sehun's arms.

'PRANG!'

You pushed the cup off the table and they looked at you. You stood up and raised your voice, 'Where is Yifan?!'

Sehun looked at you, surprised, he had never seen you mad before. 'N..Noona,' he stammered.

'Mommy,' the little girl called out for you. You looked intensely at both of them. 'Stop calling me that! I am not your noona! I am not your mom!'

Yiri cried when you yelled at her. Sehun hugged her tightly, trying to comfort her. Yixing stood still. It is not her fault Yiri cries. It was mine. Soo Ri, when will you remember?. You let out a grunt and left.

Yixing's gaze were fixed at the cup on the floor. It was broken. And just like the cup, his heart shattered into thousands of pieces.

 

 

                                                           *******************************************************************************************

 

 

You refused to get out of the room for days. You did not eat at all. All that you did was waiting for Wu Yifan to come and take you away. To a place where there are only you and him. You were lying on your bed when someone knocked on the door. You stayed silent.

The door opened and Yixing came in. He brought you dinner and placed them on the table before he sat down on the edge of the bed where you were facing at. You turned to the other side.

'I brought food. In case, you are hungry,' you heard his gentle voice from behind. You chose to ignore him.

'I'm sorry.. About what had happened that day,' he looked at you.

'He will come tomorrow,' he said, sounded like he was reassuring you. You scoffed, 'That was what you promised to me yesterday before the yesterday before all the yesterdays.'

Yixing took a deep breath.

'This time, I'm serious. I've called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter