You, Me And Them

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was autumn morning. The leaves were fading again. The silence of the morning was broken by the siren of the ambulance in front of the Park's residence. The medical assistances lifted Sehun into the ambulance. Yixing and Yiri tailed the ambulance from behind. His hands were shaking. His heart pounded and thumped so hard in his chest. Sehun-ah, hold on, please. He prayed so that Sehun will get over it. He prayed so that Sehun would become one of the survivors of the disease.

Sehun saw a lot of people beside him. Nurses and doctors. His bones and joints were in so much pain. He felt so weak for the first time in his life. He was scared. Sehun hoped that you would be by his side during his last moment. Tears came rolling down from his eyes to the sides of his face. Noona-yah, I don't think that I can make it.

 

 

                                                      **************************************************************************************

 

 

Sehun opened his eyes slowly. He was in a private ward once again. He looked around and saw Yixing, Yiri, Lu Han, Jongin and Yifan. Everyone was there. He looked at Yifan with his weak gaze. Yifan knew that he was looking for his noona. He turned his head and looked at the door and back at Sehun, shaking his head. Sehun clenched his jaw, trying everything he could to stop the tears from welling in his eyes. Why noona-yah? Do you hate me that much?

Yixing tighten his fists that he did not even know when he started to clench them. Sehun forced himself to smile. He saw Yiri who stayed silent in Jongin's arms. She seemed to understand the situation around her. She looked at her Uncle Sehun with an undescribable expression.

'Yo, baby,' he said weakly through the oxygen mask. Yiri spread her arms towards Sehun. But Sehun was not able to reach out for her, lifting her up again. Jongin helped by placing Yiri beside Sehun. Yiri sat beside Sehun, quietly. Sehun tried to sit up, but his body felt very heavy.

'Yo baby,' he called out at Yiri who sat with her back facing Sehun. Yiri looked at Sehun, expressionless. 'Hug me,' Sehun's voice muffled because of the mask. Yiri laid her head on Sehun's stomach for a few seconds and then she sat back up.

'Yiri-ah~ You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter