You, Me And The Other Us

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He abruptly stopped his movement.

Suddenly, a voice called out, 'You guys okay down there?'

Wu Yifan stood up and let go of his embrace.

'Yeah,' Wu Yifan replied him through the small opening of the elevator. 'Can you grab my hand?' the voice asked again and laid down a hand through the opening.

'We'll try,' he said and gave you some space to climb up first. Unfortunately, you can't reach the hand. Just then, you were startled when you felt he held both sides of your waist and lifted you up. Wu Yifan pushed you from below as you climbed yourself out from the stucked elevator.

The firefighter reached out for you and pulled you out of the elevator.

A crowd started to gather around you. You fixed your hair and clothes.

'Soo Ri, are you okay?' Yixing asked as he pushed through the crowd. He pulled you into a tight hug. You were surprised and only replied, 'Yes.' Yixing noticed that he has been hugging you and was even more surprised than you. He let go of his arms and stepped away from you. 'I heard about the news and I was so scared. I'm sorry,' he told you.

You were not listening to him. You never did from the first place. Your answer was just an answer. What you really cared about during that moment was Wu Yifan. You did not even waited Yixing to finish talking and you turned around to search for Wu Yifan. And there, you saw him standing in between the crowds, looking at you wistfully. He gave you a faint smile and turned around, walking, letting himself disappeared in the crowd.

You wanted to call out for him when Zhang Yixing appeared by your side, taking your briefcase and said, 'Let's go to your office.'

 

 

                                                                   ***********************************************************************

 

'What are you doing here?' you asked as soon as you saw a head, peeking in your office. He came in and grinning as he made his way towards you.

'Jongin!' you smiled at him. He sat down on your table and twisted his body to you and answered, 'Nothing important. Newly-wed girl.'

'Don't put your on the table please. It's so dirty,' you pointed to where he was sitting. 'It's not like I've been to the toilet today,' he shrugged.

'You did, I know,' you said and raised an eyebrow to him. 'Nope,' he looked at you. You kept on staring at him without blinking. 'Only twice, okay?' he said and hopped down.

'Yah, I'm hungry,' he grabbed your purse.

'Yah! Get your own money!' you stood up and snatched your purse back.

'I'm poor, pity me,' he said, pouting to you.

'Don't pout. You're ugly,' you slapped his back.

'Hahahaha,' Jongin laughed and pulled your hands.

'Let's go and eat. It's already 12. It's already lunch time. I sneaked out of my office for you. The least you can do is buy me food,' he said.

'Alright. ALRIGHT,' you let him dragged you to the company's cafeteria.

Jongin has been your friend since you were 3. He was so close to you that he can easily invade your privacy and make fun of it.

I swear, I'm going to kill him some day.

'Which one should I choose? This? This? Or those? Waaahh,' Jongin talked to himslf, in front of the buffet table. Jongin and food. Inseparable.

You simply chose fried rice. You were not even hungry when he barged into your room and forced you to accompany him for lunch.

'Come!' Jongin held your hands and chose a seat at the very secluded section in the cafeteria.

You grasped his hands and tailed him.

'Oh my God, Jongin. Are you going to eat those?' you pointed at his over-flowing plate.

'You think you know me, but you don't,' he laughed and sat down.

You laughed with him and took your place, opposite of him.

Jongin quickly ate his food since his shift was about to start soon.

You started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter