You, Me and Him IV

Strangers In Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun came home a few days later. He refused to receive chemotheraphy treatment. Sehun has gotten weaker. Even though he was weak, he kept on spending times with Yiri. Sometimes, Yixing can see him walking in the front lawn with her. Sometimes, they pick flowers. And most of the times, Yixing can see them sitting under the beautiful tree in front of the house.

Yixing was sorry. He did not know what else can he do. It felt so hurt, watching Sehun spending his times preciously. Sehun seemed like he was sure that he will not be able to live any longer. And that he should make every moment counts. Time was so limited and it passed quickly. Sometimes, Yixing asks God, 'Why did you gave me everything when you are going to take them away from me?'

 

                                      *******************************************************************************************************************

 

'Yo baby,' Sehun called out for Yiri when he noticed that she was peeking into his room. She chuckled and hid behind the door. Sehun took the chance and he got out of the bed and hid behind the other side of door. She peeked again and she saw no one. Yiri came in slowly and, 'Boo!' Sehun surprised her. She laughed and tried to run away but Sehun picked her up.

'You've been naughty, Yiri-ah. Isn't it already passed your bedtime?' Sehun said and tossed her into the air for a few times. Yiri closed her eyes and laughed.

She laughed again when Sehun blew into her neck. 'Come here,' he said and sat her on the bed. Sehun settled down beside her. 'Aren't you going to sleep?'

'I'm afraid,' she said and stood up on the bed. She held his shoulder. She was still shorter than him even though he was sitting.

'Why? What makes you afraid?' Sehun her hair and Yiri hugged him. 'There's no one in the bedroom,' she told Sehun.

Sehun smiled. He took a glance at his watch and he was confirmed that Yixing was still in the office. He hugged Yiri as she was poking his cheeks, 'Do you want to sleep with me?' Yiri nodded. Sehun laid down beside her. The little toddler came closer and put her hand on his stomach. He turned to her and caressed her hair.

Not long after Yiri went to her dreamland, Yixing came in. Sehun quickly removed her hand gently and sat up. 'There you are, little angel,' he smiled. Yixing settled down beside her and leaned over to kiss her forehead.

Yixing noticed that Sehun's eyes were swollen. He had been crying again before he entered the room. Yixing looked at him and said, 'Sehun-ah, I'm sorry.' Sehun clenched his jaws and squeaked, 'It's okay. Everything's fine.'

'But, Soo Ri-,'

'I don't want anything more. I've once said that I have gotten every thing I have ever wanted. A nice home, a good school and a nice noona. That was all I have ever wanted for in my life,' Sehun cut him off.

Yixing chose to stay silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter